Social Gina Carano sues Disney for wrongful termination, funded by Elon Musk

It’s amusing to see NPC “progressives” easily slide into racism and women hating when one of their perceived own doesn’t follow the narrative

They’ll gleefully degrade a black person who has the temerative to leave their plantation.

Check the low IQ posts following yours

Then they’ll radically defend DEI policies which actually discriminate and are racist
These are the same people that started calling people "Colored" again so its comes as no surprise. You're right also because as soon as a black man or women leaves their plantation they degrade them because their no longer valuable for them.

It’s amusing to see NPC “progressives” easily slide into racism and women hating when one of their perceived own doesn’t follow the narrative

They’ll gleefully degrade a black person who has the temerative to leave their plantation.

Check the low IQ posts following yours

Then they’ll radically defend DEI policies which actually discriminate and are racist
Yep, I’ve heard leftists claim that someone like Thomas Sowell may have dark skin but is not actually black, and Douglas Murray might suck dick but he’s not really gay.

You can’t make this shit up.

<36>

Yep, I’ve heard leftists claim that someone like Thomas Sowell may have dark skin but is not actually black, and Douglas Murray might suck dick but he’s not really gay.

<36>
Fjqt3hTVQAEh6c6.jpg:large

<36>
Thomas Sowell is the one guest I'd love to see Joe Rogan have on the show before his time is up.

<36>

You dumbasses were calling Izzy a free thinking blackman when he called Joe Rogan 'My Ni**a'.

But then in the same tone of voice you were calling him an anti-white race baiter when he was saying 'My Ni**a' to Driscus.

So yeah I don't really want to hear about hypocrisy from chucklefucks like you two.

So I guess Elon is still butt hurt that Disney pulled their ads of his failure site, X.
Elon pulling a Peter Thiel and pretending Carano is his Hulk Hogan,Brother!

Thomas Sowell is the one guest I'd love to see Joe Rogan have on the show before his time is up.
He's 12 years OLDER than Joe Biden, and just published another book last year and still does interviews and sounds perfectly normal. A 3 hour chat like they do on Rogan seems like a lot for a dude who's turning 94 in a couple months though.

I personally don't think Gina should have been let go from the series due to expressing her personal beliefs and I feel the same way about Pedro Pascal who went on to finish the series at a lackluster 3rd season.

I do believe that Gina was held to a higher standard due to her views not aligning with those occupying positions of power within the company. To say that her tweets were insulting or insensitive and hurtful to fans or harmful to the bottom line while giving Pascal a pass is disingenuous. Disney took a dive after her firing so I don't see where their solution did anything besides get "Cancel Disney+" trending at the time and possibly be the reason their stock dropped so greatly afterwards.

NINTCHDBPICT000635721838.jpg

hqdefault.jpg
AP_19096638966808-e1554577034423.jpg

I'm sure black Trump supporters and Jewish Trump supporters truly appreciate the parallel drawn by Pascal between slavery supporting Dixie Confederates, Jewish Holocaust era Nazis, and themselves. No biggie, he's the star, he gets a pass because Orange Man bad or some shit?

What Pascal posted is magnitudes worse IMO although I simply think it's dumb and I'm not offended. I don't care if he really did get a stern warning that he heeded; he should have been subject to the same treatment immediately following his tweet.

I don't know what contract either one signed but I doubt terms like "single instances of poor conduct on social media are excused" or "multiple instances of poor conduct on social media will be met with termination" exist within them or "deference towards character is considered before termination" is worded into either contract.

Last edited:
He's 12 years OLDER than Joe Biden, and just published another book last year and still does interviews and sounds perfectly normal. A 3 hour chat like they do on Rogan seems like a lot for a dude who's turning 94 in a couple months though.
I almost wonder if that's the reason Joe hasn't had him on yet because of the long format but I think it would be a great discussion between the two. I can't believe how sharp the dude is at 94 and especially compared to the leader of the free world.

You dumbasses were calling Izzy a free thinking blackman when he called Joe Rogan 'My Ni**a'.

But then in the same tone of voice you were calling him an anti-white race baiter when he was saying 'My Ni**a' to Driscus.

So yeah I don't really want to hear about hypocrisy from chucklefucks like you two.
When was I doing that? Show me.

Back