Give a bold "out of left field" prediction for UFC 300 (that's at least somewhat possible).

Bo Nickel gets pulled from his fight to take on Khamzat Chimaev for interim belt. Chimaev is given a crazy purse to train during Ramadan.

What's your educated guess?
They will trick us, and pretend that Max vs Gaethje has been promoted to the main event and apologize to fans.

When UFC 300 finally happens and Gaethje vs Max ends, there is a surprise announcement.

Jones and Brock Lesnar appear out of nowhere and shock everyone. Then Khabib and GSP come along too and those two fights are presented on the spot

They will trick us, and pretend that Max vs Gaethje has been promoted to the main event and apologize to fans.

When UFC 300 finally happens and Gaethje vs Max ends, there is a surprise announcement.

Jones and Brock Lesnar appear out of nowhere and shock everyone. Then Khabib and GSP come along too and those two fights are presented on the spot
1707819684698.gif

Bo Nickel gets pulled from his fight to take on Khamzat Chimaev for interim belt. Chimaev is given a crazy purse to train during Ramadan.

What's your educated guess?

Dana did recently talk about there being a chance that card gets completely flipped on its head. The only reason I can think for that to happen would a major fighter already booked on the card moving into the main event against a current champion.

With that, my prediction is Kayla Harrison will avoid the very difficult task of qualifying for the Women's Bantamweight division and instead compete in her natural division challenging Alex Pereira for the title in the Men's Light Heavyweight division.

Maybe next time you should specify the level of education required to guess, cuz that's the best I got.

Dana did recently talk about there being a chance that card gets completely flipped on its head. The only reason I can think for that to happen would a major fighter already booked on the card moving into the main event against a current champion.

With that, my prediction is Kayla Harrison will avoid the very difficult task of qualifying for the Women's Bantamweight division and instead compete in her natural division challenging Alex Pereira for the title in the Men's Light Heavyweight division.

Maybe next time you should specify the level of education required to guess, cuz that's the best I got.
I could see Kayla vs Cyborg out of sheer desperation. Cyborg is traded for a one fight deal and they put upt the 145 pound belt, isn't it vacant? Dana just prays Kayla wins....I hope I'm wrong about this one and I probably am.

I think Dana is out of ideas for the Main Event.

I just don't think Leon Edwards vs Belal sets anyone's pulses racing.
He needs the Main event to be a title-fight of SOME description so it's really no good having a non-title fight as the Main.

My guess is he either has to throw BIG cash at some champion to take on someone at UFC300 (when they really don't want to)
or....
He simply promotes Gaethje vs Max as the Main Event and promotes the hell out of it. Bottom line is UFC300 will "sell" well anyway.

Not really out of left field, but Conor vs Chandler back on again off again on again

…both are available, willing to fight, would sell a lot off ppv’s and Dana doesn’t have many options left.

Last edited:
Conor-Chandler + Jones-Stipe. Jones and Stipe eagerly jump in because of that Conor PPV.

Love this!!! that really would make UFC 300 special

heart-eyes-cat-emoji-2048x1758-54scnzlo.png

I think it won't get a new main event. The BMF fight and the WMMA fight will be the main/co-main events (in either order). The other 3 fights on the PPV main card all feature big names, so I doubt we get a 6th fight added to the main card.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back