Give combatant a trait for make them overpower

PaddyO'malley

Aspiring Rapper and Inventor of the StronKube
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello my UFC friends!

I was just been thinking, what if you give combatant a trait for make them overpower? What is missing from a chosen combatant arsenal which would otherwise make into an unstoppable force? Similar to prime "Bones" Jon Jones?

Consider Volkamania, who was been schedule for fight against Islam in our current month, few days before Power Slap 5 card which occur on October 25th live on Rumble at 6pm PST. Alexander he have done well in last fight, but imagine if he was woke up one day and a wizard he say "hey you my friend, you are now bless with power of punch!" and then he now possess punch power equivalent to Ham thrown from car window.

Much like that of esteemed former boxer/chef George "Big" Foreman.

george-foreman.gif

I do not feel Islam would have confidence to close distance and wrestle with Volkster if this is being the case, and he may become flat like Bryce Mitchell his Earth.

However, in this hypothesis scenario, many may argue Volk may also lose his endurance, as more energy will become require for each strike of the fist he throw. Despite this shortcoming, I feel Volk possess bone-to-find #bluecollarmentality and I feel he would push through tiredness and still secure knockout still, much like fellow #bluecollarwarrior George Big when he win belt in old age.

I make video for to demonstrate these concept:

So anywhat, what is one ability you wish a fighter would have which would create path to greatness of all time for them if they possess?

Maybe Brock with slick muay thai combination? Gane but he was grow up in Pennsylvania? Also consider disadvantage it may been also bring.

Best wish.

Alistair Overeem: Mark Hunt's chin

Chris Weidman: better spinning shit

Jon Jones: dunking a basketball so no one will claim that he's unathletic

BJ Penn: Work ethics

Conor McGregor: drink more milk instead of whiskey to strengthen legs

Mighty Mouse: 8 inches taller and 70 pounds heavier so he can get proper recognition as one of the GOATs

Last edited:
Alistair Overeem: Mark Hunt's chin

Chris Weidman: better spinning shit

Spinning Weidman would be #verygoat status IMO too!

However, I feel that Overeem with Hunt chin would rob him of motivation to procure horsemeat, as he was not been suffer devastating KO loss to push him to greatness.

Holloway with 1 shot power in his fists. And before some snarky bastard brings up the KZ fight, you know what I mean.

Dude, if you are a native slav, your English is quite good.

If English is your first language, you are def a product of modern public education.

Fingers crossed!

Back