Sittichai Sitsongpeenong -215

Lightweight:

Anton Petrov +280
Marat Grigorian -400

Heavyweight:

Chi Lewis-Parry +110
Hesdy Gerges -150

———————

Anyone got an insight as the lines on Chai Lewis Perry vs hesdy gerges??

Haven't seen the latter but Chai Lewis is undefeated against okay competition and gerges is on a 3 (?) fight losing streak and has a lot of miles.

Put a few units on Perry. Hoping someone can comment on this fight?

Anton Petrov is young and very hungry fighter. But i dont think he is prepared enough for a fighter like Grigorian. Still think he is tough enough to go to decision with Marat. O2,5 for this fight is a good one.

No love for this card I guess? Always worth tuning in to watch sittachai anyway.

Anyone got an insight as the lines on Chai Lewis Perry vs hesdy gerges??

Haven't seen the latter but Chai Lewis is undefeated against okay competition and gerges is on a 3 (?) fight losing streak and has a lot of miles.

Put a few units on Perry. Hoping someone can comment on this fight?

Parry has fought poor opposition with the exception of Vigney. Gerges has K-1 experience, fundamentally a lot better and a lot more technical than Parry who is a lumbering and sloppy striker albeit with good KO power which is always a danger, I've put money on Gerges

Also on Salvador for the upset, love both guys but I think he gets it done this time in the rubber match. On Saddik and Doumbé too.

Glory 39 Risk $545.00

Yoann Kongolo (+105) vs Cedric Doumbe $200.00 for $210.00
Dylan Salvador( +165) vs Sittichai Sitsongpeenong $50.00 for $82.50
Guto Inocente (+145) vs Jamal Ben Saddik $100.00 for $145.00
Chi Lewis-Parry (+115) vs Hesdy Gerges $100.00 for $115.00

Parlay:
Harut Grigorian (-526) vs Pavol Garaj + Marat Grigorian (-357) vs Anton Petrov ~$95.00 for ~$49.73

Parry has fought poor opposition with the exception of Vigney. Gerges has K-1 experience, fundamentally a lot better and a lot more technical than Parry who is a lumbering and sloppy striker albeit with good KO power which is always a danger, I've put money on Gerges

Also on Salvador for the upset, love both guys but I think he gets it done this time in the rubber match. On Saddik and Doumbé too.
Thanks for the response. I watched some tape after posting and was surprised I hadn't seen much of Gerges seen as he's fought pretty much everyone. Definitely the more seasoned and skilled fighter and possibly more durable as well. Parry will most likely have the athleticism advantage as well as youth on his side but I don't think he'll have an easy time bullying Gerges.

I think it comes down to how much Parry has improved in strict kickboxing style compared to how much damage Gerges has accumulated and if that iron chin can hold up.
Interesting fight on a fairly decent card- although your reply did make me doubt my bet on Parry, however small it is lol.

Thanks for the response. I watched some tape after posting and was surprised I hadn't seen much of Gerges seen as he's fought pretty much everyone. Definitely the more seasoned and skilled fighter and possibly more durable as well. Parry will most likely have the athleticism advantage as well as youth on his side but I don't think he'll have an easy time bullying Gerges.

I think it comes down to how much Parry has improved in strict kickboxing style compared to how much damage Gerges has accumulated and if that iron chin can hold up.
Interesting fight on a fairly decent card- although your reply did make me doubt my bet on Parry, however small it is lol.

Sittichai finishing Salvador was a massive statement, good fights so far!

Parry is ill, fight off... god sake.

Sittichai finishing Salvador was a massive statement, good fights so far!
Cant help but think Salvador could have carried on but that was a hellacious knee and he didn't see it coming at all. Amazing job by Sittachai however!

Also Gerges vs Parry just annoucned as cancelled... lol ffs

Back