Glory 74 & Collision 2- Rico vs Badr II

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
NXSAW2d.jpg

Really big on verhoeven x 1.67. Badr is old and inactive and he looked terrible last time out against Gerges. The 5 rounds also favour the fitter guy in Verhoeven. I can't imagine Verhoeven losing this.

Really big on verhoeven x 1.67. Badr is old and inactive and he looked terrible last time out against Gerges. The 5 rounds also favour the fitter guy in Verhoeven. I can't imagine Verhoeven losing this.
Who has odds already- one of the Euro books I assume? Last two Glory cards had no odds at the major books sadly.

Who has odds already- one of the Euro books I assume? Last two Glory cards had no odds at the major books sadly.
888 has odds for all fights this card actually, but I placed the large bet on betstars. Betstars sometimes have some really early lines for faraway fights, like for Felder vs Hooker in february.

Don't watch s ton of kickboxing but I like Rico at -150. Hari age and layoff alone

Kickboxing fights are super unpredictable. Fuck ton of questionable judges' decicions and the short rounds ain't helping either.

I think Badr's last fight is so misleading. He isn't fighting like this, it's not him. I think he was either ill or he fought like this on purpose... Rico is maybe the only HW kickboxer who has good cardio for 5rds and this alone puts him in great advantage over the opposition. Aside the cardio he has hard legkicks, but overall Badr is the better kickboxer. He has issues when things aren't going 100% his way I think, that bully mentality maybe. It's a trap fight for betting. Rico may have some good advantages, but they are not enough to guarantee him the win, and - he is the favourite, not really worth betting.

Kickboxing fights are super unpredictable. Fuck ton of questionable judges' decicions and the short rounds ain't helping either.

I think Badr's last fight is so misleading. He isn't fighting like this, it's not him. I think he was either ill or he fought like this on purpose... Rico is maybe the only HW kickboxer who has good cardio for 5rds and this alone puts him in great advantage over the opposition. Aside the cardio he has hard legkicks, but overall Badr is the better kickboxer. He has issues when things aren't going 100% his way I think, that bully mentality maybe. It's a trap fight for betting. Rico may have some good advantages, but they are not enough to guarantee him the win, and - he is the favourite, not really worth betting.
Confidence increase verhoeven!

Combat sports oddsmaker Nick Kalikas recently released his odds for the card, and the opening odds courtesy of BetDSI are posted below:

GLORY KICKBOXING-74: Collision 2
December 21, 2019
GelreDome – Arnhem, Netherlands
Watch Live 1pm ET – UFC FightPass

Main Card – 3PM ET – UFC FightPass PPV

Glory Heavyweight Championship

Badr Hari +145
Rico Verhoeven -175

Light Heavyweight

Stephane Susperregui +205
Luis Tavares -265

Lightweight