Glover Teixeira is just 40?

he looks like aldos lv 3 evlove form

I remember when he was 39
Maaaaan, what a fast fighter
The good old days
They used to call him Speedy back in those days

tenor.gif

I am actually wondering how some of those older dudes are still doing well in the UFC. I am 35 and have been doing MMA since 2006. I am nowhere near my past level of explosiveness, cardio, endurance etc. and most other guys that I know decline tremendously in their 30's as well.

I am actually wondering how some of those older dudes are still doing well in the UFC. I am 35 and have been doing MMA since 2006. I am nowhere near my past level of explosiveness, cardio, endurance etc. and most other guys that I know decline tremendously in their 30's as well.

PEDs? Not to shit talk but if its not PEDs I dont understand neither

Glover seemed old long before he actually was. Merab Dwalishvili is another guy like that. He and Brad Katona are close to the same age, but when they fought it looked like a 45-year-old Slavic gangster beating up a teenager because his dad had unpaid debts.

He’s looked pretty good against younger guys lately. I think Santos is gonna be too much for him, but if Glover pulls it off it’ll probably be Jan Vs Glover, and imo Glover has a good chance in that fight. Crazy to think that he might get the belt this late into his career.

Back