Goatliveira invites Tony to come train at Chute Box

In Charles past 11 fights only one went to decision. That was against Tony. This adds to the rumor Charles was going easy.
He very well could have snapped Tony’s arm in that fight. Doubt he was going easy.

I love the gesture by Charlie Olives since I love both guys, but Tony can't handle Chute Boxe-style training at this stage of his career :/ Idk how much Tony would even be able to learn at this point so late into his career

No because Charles didn't want to rip Tony's arm off. Tony wasn't going to tap and Olives realized this. Lol I'm just stating there was a rumor and this OP adds to it.

Apparently you didn't see that armbar

Stop believing stupid rumors.

Fuck that

dude has enough CTE
This. Bad enough he's getting KO'd in fights. Now they're offering him regular KOs for $0 pay. Be careful of the offers you accept.

This is why "do onto others as you'd have them do unto you" is not usually good advice. By that logic a lot of men would be doing a LOT of stuff that women just don't want them to do. "Well you can do it back to me, sweetie" isn't going to cut it.

Charles is legitimately a Tony fan that's awesome to see

Charles is a true lifelong martial artist. He has respect for everyone involved because he knows what goes into this.

What are you talking about. Clearly haven't watched any Tony fights noob

your response makes no sense.

Me saying tony should take up Olives offer means ive never watched Tony fight ?

<WhatIsThis>

Me saying Tony's chin is gone means ive never watched Tony fight ?

<Neil01>

yeah ok
<JackieThumbsUp>

Back