Movies GODZILLA MINUS ONE (98% Rotten Tomatoes Score)

If you have seen GODZILLA MINUS ONE, how would you rate it?

• 10 - Excellent

Votes: 21 38.2%
  • 9 - Great

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • 8 - Good

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • 7 - Pretty Good

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • 6 - Decent

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • 5 - Average

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • 4 - Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 - Bad

• 2 - Terrible

• 1 - Abysmal

• Not interested in watching this.

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
I missed this in the theater, dammit. I guess they’re delaying the streaming/DVD release as to not compete with the US Godzilla/Kong coming up in a few weeks?

maybe if they made a pair for godzilla himself you freak of nature
When I was writing back and forth with the zookeeper in Japan to see if they would have waders that fit me. I told him my shoe size and he was like, no we do not have that size wader. I don’t even know if they make them that big here. Lol

I’ve been trying to watch this movie for months now… the streaming website I use does not have this movie 😢.

Can anyone recommend me a website or anything? Legal of course 😉

I finally got to watch this movie. Been waiting so long.

I liked it, best Godzilla movie ever, probably.
I do feel cheated that basically no one died though. At least keep Noriko dead. You can’t tease Noriko, Koichi, and Godzilla dying and then no one dies.

I guess Koichi using the eject and Noriko being alive makes it all the more emotional though

I do feel cheated that basically no one died though. At least keep Noriko dead. You can’t tease Noriko, Koichi, and Godzilla dying and then no one dies.

I guess Koichi using the eject and Noriko being alive makes it all the more emotional though
thanks for the spoiler!

thanks for the spoiler!
I forgot a lot of people didn’t have a chance to watch it in theaters like myself. But at the same time the movie has been out for 6 months now so I’m not sure I’m completely at fault when you enter this thread

Saw recently this is one of the most pirated movies available. Crazy how studios do this to themselves. Six months later and still no major home release outside of Japan.

I forgot a lot of people didn’t have a chance to watch it in theaters like myself. But at the same time the movie has been out for 6 months now so I’m not sure I’m completely at fault when you enter this thread
You can't watch it anywhere though. At least not legally.

Saw recently this is one of the most pirated movies available. Crazy how studios do this to themselves. Six months later and still no major home release outside of Japan.
it’s unfortunate that the Japan release doesn’t even have english subs, or else i would’ve ordered the deluxe edition digipack

it’s unfortunate that the Japan release doesn’t even have english subs, or else i would’ve ordered the deluxe edition digipack
Same, I saw Kojima post the deluxe blu ray. Set is cool as hell.

I don’t pirate but I don’t blame people when the product isn’t made available.

Back