• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread Vol. 2

Hey Plucky. You bring up a good point even though it went right over your head. The flue vaccines are useless as well. You probably get injected with those every year too don't ya. <Lmaoo>

Actually, I haven't ever had a flu vaccine - but I know plenty of people that get it as part and parcel of their employment.

It's never been an issue for them.

But despite the fact that the flu vaccine is effective and safe, I'm assuming people like you have a long-standing complaint about it?

Can you detail your historic posts on Sherdog referencing this egregious vaccine and all the evil it has wrought? You're a 2006 account, so you've got at least a decade of material to refer.

Because you aren't just blindly going after the Covid vaxx because people told you to, are you?

Hey Plucky. You bring up a good point even though it went right over your head. The flu vaccines are useless as well. You probably get injected with those every year too don't ya. <Lmaoo>
The flu vaccine is at best an expensive guessing game

The flu vaccine is at best an expensive guessing game

No, at best it's an expensive and generally accurate guessing game.

Which is what the Covid vaccine is becoming, except that they're monitoring strains of Covid constantly - and will have the best information on what to target.

Where's your post on the flu vaccine from a pre-Covid year? Say, 2016? Did you mock anyone for catching flu despite taking a flu vaccine?

Or are you only prepared to ride the Covid vax train because you're told to do so by people online?

Where's the flu vaccine mandates? I don't even know a single person who gets a flu vaccine.

What a neckbone attempt at some sort of reversal.

Imagine trying to point the finger at the unvaxxed as being the sheep. That's peak denial right there.

Where's the flu vaccine mandates? I don't even know a single person who gets a flu vaccine.

Imagine trying to point the finger at the unvaxxed as being the sheep. That's peak denial right there.

Are you joking?

Where's the mandate?

Aren't you a vaccine expert?

It depends where you live, what your situation is, what you do for work, but you might absolutely be required to get a flu vaccine if you wish to continue in those roles.

Are you joking?

Where's the mandate?

Aren't you a vaccine expert?

It depends where you live, what your situation is, what you do for work, but you might absolutely be required to get a flu vaccine if you wish to continue in those roles.

And this to you is comparable?

And this to you is comparable?

Yes.

Given that there isn't an across-the-board mandate for Covid vaccines, it looks remarkably similar.

You haven't had a Covid vaccine, have you?
You haven't had an influenza vaccine, have you?
Some people have.

So what's the difference right now?

The daily buffoonery from that one (Siver!) keeps me coming back. <Lmaoo>

PFIZER EXPOSED FOR EXPLORING "MUTATING" COVID-19 VIRUS FOR NEW VACCINES VIA 'DIRECTED EVOLUTION'!

DEVELOPING: PFIZER DISABLES COMMENTS AFTER VIDEO SHOWING #DIRECTEDEVOLUTION!

PFIZER DIRECTOR ASSAULTS JAMES O'KEEFE & VERITAS STAFF! DESTROYS IPAD SHOWING UNDERCOVER RECORDING!

PFIZER EXPOSED FOR EXPLORING "MUTATING" COVID-19 VIRUS FOR NEW VACCINES VIA 'DIRECTED EVOLUTION'!

DEVELOPING: PFIZER DISABLES COMMENTS AFTER VIDEO SHOWING #DIRECTEDEVOLUTION!

PFIZER DIRECTOR ASSAULTS JAMES O'KEEFE & VERITAS STAFF! DESTROYS IPAD SHOWING UNDERCOVER RECORDING!

You will believe anything <45><45><45><45>

Yes.

Given that there isn't an across-the-board mandate for Covid vaccines, it looks remarkably similar.

You haven't had a Covid vaccine, have you?
You haven't had an influenza vaccine, have you?
Some people have.

So what's the difference right now?

This shit is pure delerium.

This coming from a dude that probably believed that the vaccine stops the spread, and that it is safe and effective.

When did I say it stopped the spread?

The problem with CTards is you guys deal in absolutes - it 'STOPS' the spread, no, nobody is claiming that, you'll hear words like 'reduce' and 'slow', though.

Even the articles and science that most supports your stance show that it does, in fact, reduce transmission and the chances of transmission.

--

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ely-unjabbed-infect-cohabiters-study-suggests

The results suggest even those who are fully vaccinated have a sizeable risk of becoming infected, with analysis revealing a fully vaccinated contact has a 25% chance of catching the virus from an infected household member while an unvaccinated contact has a 38% chance of becoming infected.

--

But you're probably referring to obvious bullshit about how vaccines increase transmission or something totally and utterly stupid, right?

I can't guess the depths of your CTard 'knowledge', so you'll have to enlighten me.

When did I say it stopped the spread?

The problem with CTards is you guys deal in absolutes - it 'STOPS' the spread, no, nobody is claiming that, you'll hear words like 'reduce' and 'slow', though.

Even the articles and science that most supports your stance show that it does, in fact, reduce transmission and the chances of transmission.

--

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ely-unjabbed-infect-cohabiters-study-suggests

The results suggest even those who are fully vaccinated have a sizeable risk of becoming infected, with analysis revealing a fully vaccinated contact has a 25% chance of catching the virus from an infected household member while an unvaccinated contact has a 38% chance of becoming infected.

--

But you're probably referring to obvious bullshit about how vaccines increase transmission or something totally and utterly stupid, right?

I can't guess the depths of your CTard 'knowledge', so you'll have to enlighten me.

Keep up with those boosters and it'll inevitably reduce you.

Being their devoted minion won't save you.

Keep up with those boosters and it'll inevitably reduce you.

Being their devoted minion won't save you.

Again, who said I'm going to take another booster?

If you guys spent less time assuming, you'd know more.

As someone who doesn't take flu vaccines because I'm not in the vulnerable category, what makes you think I can't make an informed decision here, too?

Realistically, I won't take another Covid vaccine because there's no point.

Equally, I won't die because of a Covid vaccine, and this thread is embarrassing in it's desperation to witness an apocalypse that simply isn't going to materialise.

Time for you lot to get over it, and get over the idea boosters will reduce the population LMAO

Fact Check: Does Project Veritas Video Show Pfizer Is Mutating COVID?

"Newsweek has asked Project Veritas for this footage and a full transcript of the conversation and contacted Pfizer about the interviewee and details of any of the experiments described or inferred.

Whatever the authenticity of the video or the factuality of its content, some of the comments shared online in response to it are misleading characterizations of what it shows.

It does not clearly state that "mutation" experiments are occurring with live subjects at Pfizer and much of the interviewee's answers are in hypothetical terms.

As the film was posted recently there may yet be more information forthcoming. Until then, however, the speculative claims that Newsweek has identified on social media are not a fair reflection of what the video shows.

AA10PZ8X.img

In the Project Veritas video, the interviewee, who is quoted as a Pfizer employee, says there are ongoing discussions about engineering "mutations" of COVID so that preemptive vaccines, for variants that may occur in nature, could be developed.

However, the discussions are spoken about in theoretical terms.

While Project Veritas' James O'Keefe claims that the interviewee moves on to talk about these experiments as if they are ongoing, there is not enough information in the film to be certain whether he is talking about theoretical experiments or other preliminary research, or if these directly involve or are related to COVID.

At the time of writing, Pfizer is yet to comment on the Project Veritas video or the claims made within it.

Therefore, we currently rate the claims that Pfizer is mutating COVID as unverified."

Fact Check: Does Project Veritas Video Show Pfizer Is Mutating COVID? (msn.com)

The Pfizer mutating the virus claims are "unverified."

From the horses own mouth:
Let's see them "fact check" this...

Fact Check: Does Project Veritas Video Show Pfizer Is Mutating COVID?

"Newsweek has asked Project Veritas for this footage and a full transcript of the conversation and contacted Pfizer about the interviewee and details of any of the experiments described or inferred.

Whatever the authenticity of the video or the factuality of its content, some of the comments shared online in response to it are misleading characterizations of what it shows.

It does not clearly state that "mutation" experiments are occurring with live subjects at Pfizer and much of the interviewee's answers are in hypothetical terms.

As the film was posted recently there may yet be more information forthcoming. Until then, however, the speculative claims that Newsweek has identified on social media are not a fair reflection of what the video shows.

AA10PZ8X.img

In the Project Veritas video, the interviewee, who is quoted as a Pfizer employee, says there are ongoing discussions about engineering "mutations" of COVID so that preemptive vaccines, for variants that may occur in nature, could be developed.

However, the discussions are spoken about in theoretical terms.

While Project Veritas' James O'Keefe claims that the interviewee moves on to talk about these experiments as if they are ongoing, there is not enough information in the film to be certain whether he is talking about theoretical experiments or other preliminary research, or if these directly involve or are related to COVID.

At the time of writing, Pfizer is yet to comment on the Project Veritas video or the claims made within it.

Therefore, we currently rate the claims that Pfizer is mutating COVID as unverified."

Fact Check: Does Project Veritas Video Show Pfizer Is Mutating COVID? (msn.com)

The Pfizer mutating the virus claims are "unverified."

No, at best it's an expensive and generally accurate guessing game.

Which is what the Covid vaccine is becoming, except that they're monitoring strains of Covid constantly - and will have the best information on what to target.
Depends on the statistics your referring to. I believe the flu vaccine misses the mark more often than it hits. That being said, I'm not ready to state that it's dangerous. Mandating it is where I start to have an issue

Back