Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread Vol. 2

US Navy Medic Shut Down for Releasing unclassified DOD Data Showing a 937% Increase in Heart Failure Among Vaccinated US Military Personnel

Paul Craig Roberts

Yesterday I provided examples of how the establishment, which can only lie, is trying to narrative manage the no longer deniable evidence that the Covid vax is deadly and harmful to health. https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/20...erup-and-advance-the-displacement-of-reality/

One of the narrative management tricks is to admit the adverse effects of the “vaccine” but to sweep them under the rug as “rare.”

If the dangers of the “vaccine” were rare, Big Pharma would not have its shills at work trying to discredit or dismantle the vaccine adverse events reporting system.

That the deaths and health injuries are anything but rare is evident from the report by a US Navy medic that Department of Defense data show that US Navy pilots have suffered a:

937% increase in heart failure
152% increase in cardiomyopathy
69% increase in ischemic heart disease
36% increase in hypertensive disease
63% increase in other forms of heart disease

The corrupt US Department of Defense, a ramp for the excess profits of the armaments industry, tried to blame the events on the Covid virus itself.
However, “according to information published by the US Army, 97% of active-duty U.S. troops are fully vaccinated, 90% of Army National Guard members are fully vaccinated, and 91% of U.S. Army Reserve members are fully vaccinated.”

So, if the “vaccine” did not cause the deaths and health injuries, and the virus was responsible, obviously the “vaccine” was totally ineffective in protecting against the virus.

In actual fact, according to independent medical scientists, the “vaccine” not only did not protect but caused more deaths and worst health injuries than the virus itself. This is the honest, documented, verified conclusion of medical scientists whose research and results are not financed by Big Pharma and the universities that rely on pharmaceutical industry grants. It is the independent scientists who are motivated by truth instead of profit and career who tell the truth and suffer for it.

As the US Navy medic now suffers. Lt. Ted Macie met with the female Chief of Naval Operations and her aide, and afterward found that he was blocked from access to his computer. Charges are likely pending against him.

So, we see how powerful Big Pharma is. Not even the US Navy is permitted to release unclassified data that show the devastating impact of the Covid “vaccine.”

https://disswire.com/army-whistlebl...973-surge-in-heart-failure-among-navy-pilots/

What you do when you're guilty:

Imagine still thinking that these people weren't intentionally killing people. You have to be fucking retarded.

It is a fucking joke isn't it, every word in 148 pages.

Another fucking joke is ivermectin is back to being the second most important drug discovery every.

"After misleading the public, and maligning the character and reputation of ethical physicians we know and love, US FDA IS ORDERED TO REMOVE all social media posts and consumer directives regarding Ivermectin and COVID. Per ETHICAL PHYSICIAN Mary Talley Bowden, MD"

Because science

It is a fucking joke isn't it, every word in 148 pages.

Another fucking joke is ivermectin is back to being the second most important drug discovery every.

"After misleading the public, and maligning the character and reputation of ethical physicians we know and love, US FDA IS ORDERED TO REMOVE all social media posts and consumer directives regarding Ivermectin and COVID. Per ETHICAL PHYSICIAN Mary Talley Bowden, MD"

Because science

And yet, none of the people who were fooled into taking the jab will grab their pitchforks. They'll just remain docile and subservient, despite being literally manipulated and betrayed.

They're collectively like a person in an abusive relationship who can't leave or stick up for themself, and just continues to endure the abuse, often even making excuses for the abuser.

US Navy Medic Shut Down for Releasing unclassified DOD Data Showing a 937% Increase in Heart Failure Among Vaccinated US Military Personnel

Paul Craig Roberts

Yesterday I provided examples of how the establishment, which can only lie, is trying to narrative manage the no longer deniable evidence that the Covid vax is deadly and harmful to health. https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/20...erup-and-advance-the-displacement-of-reality/

One of the narrative management tricks is to admit the adverse effects of the “vaccine” but to sweep them under the rug as “rare.”

If the dangers of the “vaccine” were rare, Big Pharma would not have its shills at work trying to discredit or dismantle the vaccine adverse events reporting system.

That the deaths and health injuries are anything but rare is evident from the report by a US Navy medic that Department of Defense data show that US Navy pilots have suffered a:

937% increase in heart failure
152% increase in cardiomyopathy
69% increase in ischemic heart disease
63% increase in other forms of heart disease

The corrupt US Department of Defense, a ramp for the excess profits of the armaments industry, tried to blame the events on the Covid virus itself.
However, “according to information published by the US Army, 97% of active-duty U.S. troops are fully vaccinated, 90% of Army National Guard members are fully vaccinated, and 91% of U.S. Army Reserve members are fully vaccinated.”

So, if the “vaccine” did not cause the deaths and health injuries, and the virus was responsible, obviously the “vaccine” was totally ineffective in protecting against the virus.

In actual fact, according to independent medical scientists, the “vaccine” not only did not protect but caused more deaths and worst health injuries than the virus itself. This is the honest, documented, verified conclusion of medical scientists whose research and results are not financed by Big Pharma and the universities that rely on pharmaceutical industry grants. It is the independent scientists who are motivated by truth instead of profit and career who tell the truth and suffer for it.

As the US Navy medic now suffers. Lt. Ted Macie met with the female Chief of Naval Operations and her aide, and afterward found that he was blocked from access to his computer. Charges are likely pending against him.

So, we see how powerful Big Pharma is. Not even the US Navy is permitted to release unclassified data that show the devastating impact of the Covid “vaccine.”

https://disswire.com/army-whistlebl...973-surge-in-heart-failure-among-navy-pilots/

Part of the plan all along was to cripple our military.

It literally was a covert bioweapon attack and an act of war, enabled by traitors within our midst.

It literally was a covert bioweapon attack and an act of war, enabled by traitors within our midst.

I have a firm theory that this exact reason is why Israel went from being the first hardline enforcers of the jab, to suddenly - from fucking nowhere - dropping EVERYTHING. They saw the data, I am convinced of it - and they knew that disabling or killing their own fighting age people was probably a terrible idea......

And yet, none of the people who were fooled into taking the jab will grab their pitchforks. They'll just remain docile and subservient, despite being literally manipulated and betrayed.

They're collectively like a person in an abusive relationship who can't leave or stick up for themself, and just continues to endure the abuse, often even making excuses for the abuser.

Unfortunately there appears to be some truth to this aloneside apathy and fear.
There is also the potential that their minds are damaged or perhaps controlled/altered because it makes no sense (at all).

For example look at that tard thread on the 217 vaxxes. Both the doctor and the patient looked to be involved in insurance fraud, got caught and are stating that he took every shot. The patient had a criminal history, everything screamed absolute bullshit and yet they continued like autonomous machinery, blind to what an 9 year old could work out

Agree 100% Almost all the castles fell due to traitors behind the gate.

I have a firm theory that this exact reason is why Israel went from being the first hardline enforcers of the jab, to suddenly - from fucking nowhere - dropping EVERYTHING. They saw the data, I am convinced of it - and they knew that disabling or killing their own fighting age people was probably a terrible idea......

It's a good theory but I suspect there are nuances to it. Personally I believe if Netanyahu could he would still be vaxxing them to death, him and the other treasonous key positions. Not everyone can be a traitor and there was growing evidence they couldn't hide coming out like the myocarditis study on 200k young men where there was no rise in myocarditis IF you were unvaxxed. He needs the others support to continue his game so he compromises.

I just hope a few of the lurkers actually take the time to read or watch what we post because this is real and happening. - - That it's a gene therapy is indisputable.
- That ALL the vaxxes tested are highly contaminated is indisputable.

"DNA contamination in Covid vaccines DOES get into human cells, new evidence shows
It also appears that the contamination enters the cell nucleus and integrates with human DNA"

"Pfizer refused to serialize its SARS-CoV-2 injections, even though it was a legal requirement"

With so many blatant and illegal acts at some stage you have to assess whether potentially they're all deliberately done

We have a war on and almost the entirety of the western military (USA) is compromised with a bioweapon. When the Usdf defines a gene therapy administered without informed consent as a bioweapon you have exactly that.

Last edited:
And what's your excuse? Brain damage?
Lol, he's on all sorts of meds for his brain. He won't tell you any differently. He refused to work for YEARS and sponged off of tax payers when he could go to work because he could.

Another 3 of arguably the fittest athletes on the planet are now dropping like pilots who were only outdone by the Canadian doctors.

"Three professional football players collapse on the pitch mid-game, live on TV, in the space of a week.

"World football, unfortunately, has been subject to so many distressing scenes on the pitch over the last few years."

Egypt: Modern Future FC forward, Ahmed Refaat, collapsed in a match against Ittihad on Monday 11th March. According to a statement from his club, Refaat's "heart stopped for more than an hour, despite all resuscitation attempts".

Does anybody remember this happening so frequently before the roll-out of the experimental mRNA injections?"

Imagine having the above toxic thing as a friend, as soon as I see a person associated with it I know I have another lying, emotional manipulative, self absorbed idiot. Fuck me its a cunt of a thing with zero morality or feminity.

Got to be honest with you, I reported this post.

Disagreeing strongly with fingercuffs doesn't make her a 'cunt of a thing', maybe check your emotions a little.

I know you're desperate for everyone who took the vaccine to die, but no need to be so personal and abusive.

Disagreeing strongly with fingercuffs doesn't make her a 'cunt of a thing', maybe check your emotions a little.

I know you're desperate for everyone who took the vaccine to die, but no need to be so personal and abusive.

Lol it's a cunt of a thing. I would have reported her multiple times but I'm not a dog cunt. As I said birds of a feather....

Have a fucking go at yourself and that thing. Read the things vitriolic, spiteful, maliciousness and hateful message. She? has done this now multiple times, misrepresenting personal messages (against the rules)while someone is in a low point in life(if she's not just a total lying pos).

As for
"I know you're desperate for everyone who took the vaccine to die, but no need to be so personal and abusive."

You're a fuckhead if you think that, everyone I care about personally is vaxxed. Everyone.
I've spent years in this subject to warn as many as I could, fighting the malicious fuckheads pushing this shit. Perhaps you know one or two? I certainly remember your "it's too late for me anyway" so you pushed as many as you could to follow suit.

This is womens lib, treated as an equal in ALL ways. A dogs a dog whether it has a vagina or not.

Lol it's a cunt of a thing. I would have reported her multiple times but I'm not a dog cunt. As I said birds of a feather....

Have a fucking go at yourself and that thing. Read the things vitriolic, spiteful, maliciousness and hateful message. She? has done this now multiple times, misrepresenting personal messages (against the rules)while someone is in a low point in life(if she's not just a total lying pos).

As for
"I know you're desperate for everyone who took the vaccine to die, but no need to be so personal and abusive."

You're a fuckhead if you think that, everyone I care about personally is vaxxed. Everyone.
I've spent years in this subject to warn as many as I could, fighting the malicious fuckheads pushing this shit. Perhaps you know one or two? I certainly remember your "it's too late for me anyway" so you pushed as many as you could to follow suit.

This is womens lib, treated as an equal in ALL ways. A dogs a dog whether it has a vagina or not.

You've never been that rude to me, so what's the difference?

Also: the vaccine is a non-event. It won't be remembered in history. There is no reason to remember it.

You've never been that rude to me, so what's the difference?

Also: the vaccine is a non-event. It won't be remembered in history. There is no reason to remember it.

Unbelievable, a non event? Got a mate text me this morning, lifes catastrophically fucked because of your non event.
I reckon if you stood in front of him he'd try and attack you, not that he'd be capable of a physical altercation anymore but I know he'd have a go.

As I said, she's a cunt of a thing and besides a couple of you desperate to white knight she's becoming tarnished as fuck due to posts like above.

Act like a human and you'll be treated like one, act like an animal same.

Unbelievable, a non event? Got a mate text me this morning, lifes catastrophically fucked because of your non event.
I reckon if you stood in front of him he'd try and attack you, not that he'd be capable of a physical altercation anymore but I know he'd have a go.

As I said, she's a cunt of a thing and besides a couple of you desperate to white knight she's becoming tarnished as fuck due to posts like above.

Act like a human and you'll be treated like one, act like an animal same.

Sorry about your friend, but there's no plausible way for you to know that whatever happened to him is a result of the vaccine.

You're literally running on religious belief.

Sorry about your friend, but there's no plausible way for you to know that whatever happened to him is a result of the vaccine.

You're literally running on religious belief.

Amazing, we know the same people yet live in separate countries?
This statement is exactly why i say you act like you have an acquired brain injury.

What is their name?
What vaxxes did they have?
What doctors have they seen?
What was their diagnosis?

On what grounds did you base you 'belief' on? What knowledge did you have based on what facts?

You literally made up your diagnosis based on nothing substantial at all and I'm the one that has a basis in dogma and is running on a religious belief system.

Dogs barking everywhere, luckily yellow is my colour. Brook Jacksons still going hard.

"COLLUSION COVERUP: Department of Justice Intervenes in Pfizer Fraud Case, in a Corrupt Attempt To Shut the Case Down
The United States Department of Justice (DOJ) is attempting to shut down the Pfizer fraud case scheduled for April 17"

"Story at a glance:

- The United States Department of Justice (DOJ) is attempting to shut down the Pfizer fraud case scheduled for April 17.

- The lawsuit alleges that Pfizer-BioNTech violated the False Claims Act during their clinical trials and knowingly delivered a defective product to the world.

- Former employee Brook Jackson, who worked at Ventavia Research Group (a company that conducted some of Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine clinical trials), is suing Pfizer, her former employer Ventavia, and another Pfizer contractor, ICON plc.

- The DOJ asked the court to dismiss the lawsuit, claiming it would be inconsistent with their public health policy.

- The DOJ's motion to dismiss cites a flimsy hypothesis authored by the FDA, which supports the faulty vaccines and contradicts Jackson's claims of fraud and negligence."

It doesn't matter that its true just that its inconsistent with the lies told for an exclusive club's agenda.

What a pathetic thing to do. Run to mommy? LoL. I still don't understand why you and her still shit and squawk in here.

The 9th shot has been approved. I hope you got it to be safe and effective.

Back