Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread Vol. 2

Well that would defeat the point of a discussion forum.

How dare I expand on my opinion of something within a discussion about that topic.

I guess I should have just posted up how Ivermectin is the lord and saviour even though it cost around $100 a course over here(in covid) , because it's rarely prescribed pre covid within Australia unless you have scabies.

Praise be to Ivermectin one of about 10 drugs included in a super expensive cocktail of medication taken by Politicians and Joe Rogan to protect themselves from a virus, that 99% of the population recovered from, whilst playing computer games and ordering uber eats at home. It really must have been that Ivermectin that made a real dent in the covid death toll as opposed to the fact we stopped putting old and sick people through a procedure usually reserved for patients on death row or in a coma, as a primary treatment option.

I still haven't seen a successful study showing that Ivermectin alone cured covid in a way that normal fluid and rest couldn't. Panadol seems to be more effective IMO by simply lowering temperatures in children and some minor pain relief as your body clears it like every other cold.

You putting words into my mouth isn't a discussion, it's misrepresentation. You did it multiple times.

The actual waste of my life is reading anymore of your bullshit, when you can't even see the tell in government organization mounting a slander campaign against what you call a "useless" drug. But at least you acknowledge that the government protocols killed people.

Enjoy your day.

Ohhhhh it took me a minute to catch on to wtf “new Smurf” was supposed to mean. It was an April Fool’s joke, bud <lol>
A bunch of posters got pink belts and a bunch of us got “modded,” but it was all in fun. I didn’t have any actual mod powers, you can breathe easy ;)
I think it’s instructive though:
You accepted that shit at face value though, didn’t you? No critical thought used, you were fooled right away. Isn’t that something?

If you had better powers of observation, and better critical thinking skills, you might have been able to notice something else:
The retracted paper that Jessica Rose is discussing in your link, is a different paper altogether than the one we were discussing. We were discussing a paper on myocarditis from 2021; your link is about a 2024 paper on lessons learned from the vaccination campaign.

Which I think, raises the question:
How many retracted papers does this absolute quack have?!?
I mean…holy shit.

Yet another thing I feel like I shouldn’t have to point out to a grown adult is: discussing the who and why of something is not a “changing narrative,” but they are in fact two different questions (*who* retracted the paper, and *why*). So if you read on, I think you’ll be pleased to find out that I found something that I think we can agree on. How exciting!

See, one thing that I stress is the importance of is being flexible in one’s hypothesis in light of new data. For example, you mention studies (that most of us are familiar with, I think) about Ivermectin’s role as an anti-viral agent. One of your links mentions positive initial results with dengue fever, and your link mentions that “phase 3 human trials are ongoing.”
SPOILER ALERT: they didn’t turn out well: “Interestingly, the study reported faster NS1 antigenemia clearance upon ivermectin treatment, with no difference in viremia, viral clearance, or any beneficial clinical outcomes.”
—Re: COVID, they tested it at higher doses, they tested it when used early, they tested it in a boat, they tested it with a goat, they tested it here and there, they tested it everywhere!—-the shit doesn’t seem to work.
—It is at this point all of you CTers should do a thing scientists call, “Get the fuck over it already.” Seriously. I’m not anti-ivermectin, I am anti-“shit that doesn’t seem to work,” and this doesn’t seem to work. So get the fuck over it already.

I think I made a logical hypothesis re: Jessica Rose; namely, that since VAERS data is widely known to be unreliable, and other papers were retracted for basing findings on that data (one of which I showed you already), that she saw the writing on the wall for her paper and retracted it voluntarily.
Oh, how naive of me. Two things have lead me to change my hypothesis.

One, despite the fact that VAERS data is known to be unreliable, despite the fact that her colleague Steve Kirsch has been eviscerated for using it, despite the fact that other papers were retracted because of it, guess what?? I did some digging, and Rose finally published her myocarditis article, just a couple of months ago. Here it is, and wouldn’t you know it—it’s still based on the fucking VAERS data! This wackjob hasn’t learned a goddamn thing about her shoddy work in the past 3-4 years. It’s remarkable.
<Prem973>
Based on that, and based on your link in which she prattles on about “the elites who own everything and control the narrative of our lives” (fucking lmao), and threatens to have her discredited colleague Steve Kirsch “sue big time,” I will alter my hypothesis and agree that it is far more likely that the editor withdrew that 2021 article. Withdrawing it herself once she found out the data was unreliable is what any good, reputable scientist would have done, and Jessica Rose sure as fuck isn’t that.
I did get a kick out of her username: “Unacceptable Jessica.” She ought to change it to “Unscientific Jessica” <lmao><lol>

The only quacks here are the doctors you keep citing, and the only honks are the ones coming from your clown nose. 🤡🤡
You can't actually expect him to read any of the sources posted. That was established long ago with dead links and resources linking to peoples blogs with a monthly sign up fee.
It's just $9.99 (US) a month for the truth. Just make sure you support the good fight and donate to the substack and you will get all this suppressed info. It will use Government resources to prove this, but it's all secret and doesn't involve manipulating data to specifically say what I want, whilst saying the Government is doing the same.

You putting words into my mouth isn't a discussion, it's misrepresentation. You did it multiple times.

The actual waste of my life is reading anymore of your bullshit, when you can't even see the tell in government organization mounting a slander campaign against what you call a "useless" drug. But at least you acknowledge that the government protocols killed people.

Enjoy your day.

And I agreed with you as you never did say you were an expert.

Ivermectin is effectively useless against covid. It's good for other things, but I have no vested interest in using a drug for anything other than what it should be used for.

Mate, we probably agree on 80% of the more reasonable criticisms of covid. I only take issue with the vaccine death comments and things like Ivermectin being a cure all drug, simply because snake oil salesman were charging people a fortune to take a cocktail of random drugs that may or may not have helped covid. 4 years on, there is enough data to say ,and just like lockdowns, none of this was effective enough to be considered a legit gold standard treatment option. It more likely that it just killed a heap of peoples with weird parasitic infections and they got better from that to be honest with the added placebo effect.

You can't actually expect him to read any of the sources posted. That was established long ago with dead links and resources linking to peoples blogs with a monthly sign up fee.
It's just $9.99 (US) a month for the truth. Just make sure you support the good fight and donate to the substack and you will get all this suppressed info. It will use Government resources to prove this, but it's all secret and doesn't involve manipulating data to specifically say what I want, whilst saying the Government is doing the same.
Oh I know he’s not gonna read shit. Part of me hopes that some other person who isn’t totally far gone will see these sources and realize how dumb these CTs are. But you know how it is: no matter how many failed peer reviews or retracted studies I point out, they’ll just say that “they” are suppressing “the truth” lol.

It’s like that old joke about the conspiracy theorist who goes to heaven:

When he arrives at the Pearly Gates, God is there to receive him. "Welcome. You are permitted to ask me one question, which I will answer truthfully."

The conspiracy theorist asks, "All of the theories I had, about all of those conspiracies—I just have to know, was I right?"

God replies, "No my son. There was no conspiracy, it was all in your head.”

The conspiracy theorist pauses, thinks to himself, then says:
“Shit! This goes higher up than I thought..."

Oh I know he’s not gonna read shit. Part of me hopes that some other person who isn’t totally far gone will see these sources and realize how dumb these CTs are. But you know how it is: no matter how many failed peer reviews or retracted studies I point out, they’ll just say that “they” are suppressing “the truth” lol.

It’s like that old joke about the conspiracy theorist who goes to heaven:

When he arrives at the Pearly Gates, God is there to receive him. "Welcome. You are permitted to ask me one question, which I will answer truthfully."

The conspiracy theorist asks, "All of the theories I had, about all of those conspiracies—I just have to know, was I right?"

God replies, "No my son. There was no conspiracy, it was all in your head.”

The conspiracy theorist pauses, thinks to himself, then says:
“Shit! This goes higher up than I thought..."
Nah bro, $9.99 for the truth from accountant/enrolled nurse turned investigative journalist/youtuber. They just happen to be able to read through all the data and find the truth that is being hidden by referencing some random CTers Twitter post as a legit source.

Every article headline reads like a Mainstream news doom and gloom headline, but they just want to help you and need just a little of your hard earned cash to support the fight. They aren't using the same tried and true approach of mainstream media to get article views and ad revenue by being outrageous. They just want to help you, that's all.

It's been fun visiting this thread again. It's been a trip back to the height of covid and the myriad of ways people sought to supplement their income with side hustles as Youtubers and bloggers pretending what they do is "investigative" journalism. It's right up there with Onlyfans and Influencer as legit professions due to covid. Let's be honest, I am just mad I didn't start a substack/OF/Youtube hybrid channel, where I spouted CT theories whilst "making content" and I just kept working a normal job.

Ohhhhh it took me a minute to catch on to wtf “new Smurf” was supposed to mean. It was an April Fool’s joke, bud <lol>
A bunch of posters got pink belts and a bunch of us got “modded,” but it was all in fun. I didn’t have any actual mod powers, you can breathe easy ;)
I think it’s instructive though:
You accepted that shit at face value though, didn’t you? No critical thought used, you were fooled right away. Isn’t that something?

If you had better powers of observation, and better critical thinking skills, you might have been able to notice something else:
The retracted paper that Jessica Rose is discussing in your link, is a different paper altogether than the one we were discussing. We were discussing a paper on myocarditis from 2021; your link is about a 2024 paper on lessons learned from the vaccination campaign.

Which I think, raises the question:
How many retracted papers does this absolute quack have?!?
I mean…holy shit.

Yet another thing I feel like I shouldn’t have to point out to a grown adult is: discussing the who and why of something is not a “changing narrative,” but they are in fact two different questions (*who* retracted the paper, and *why*). So if you read on, I think you’ll be pleased to find out that I found something that I think we can agree on. How exciting!

See, one thing that I stress is the importance of is being flexible in one’s hypothesis in light of new data. For example, you mention studies (that most of us are familiar with, I think) about Ivermectin’s role as an anti-viral agent. One of your links mentions positive initial results with dengue fever, and your link mentions that “phase 3 human trials are ongoing.”
SPOILER ALERT: they didn’t turn out well: “Interestingly, the study reported faster NS1 antigenemia clearance upon ivermectin treatment, with no difference in viremia, viral clearance, or any beneficial clinical outcomes.”
—Re: COVID, they tested it at higher doses, they tested it when used early, they tested it in a boat, they tested it with a goat, they tested it here and there, they tested it everywhere!—-the shit doesn’t seem to work.
—It is at this point all of you CTers should do a thing scientists call, “Get the fuck over it already.” Seriously. I’m not anti-ivermectin, I am anti-“shit that doesn’t seem to work,” and this doesn’t seem to work. So get the fuck over it already.

I think I made a logical hypothesis re: Jessica Rose; namely, that since VAERS data is widely known to be unreliable, and other papers were retracted for basing findings on that data (one of which I showed you already), that she saw the writing on the wall for her paper and retracted it voluntarily.
Oh, how naive of me. Two things have lead me to change my hypothesis.

One, despite the fact that VAERS data is known to be unreliable, despite the fact that her colleague Steve Kirsch has been eviscerated for using it, despite the fact that other papers were retracted because of it, guess what?? I did some digging, and Rose finally published her myocarditis article, just a couple of months ago. Here it is, and wouldn’t you know it—it’s still based on the fucking VAERS data! This wackjob hasn’t learned a goddamn thing about her shoddy work in the past 3-4 years. It’s remarkable.
<Prem973>
Based on that, and based on your link in which she prattles on about “the elites who own everything and control the narrative of our lives” (fucking lmao), and threatens to have her discredited colleague Steve Kirsch “sue big time,” I will alter my hypothesis and agree that it is far more likely that the editor withdrew that 2021 article. Withdrawing it herself once she found out the data was unreliable is what any good, reputable scientist would have done, and Jessica Rose sure as fuck isn’t that.
I did get a kick out of her username: “Unacceptable Jessica.” She ought to change it to “Unscientific Jessica” <lmao><lol>

The only quacks here are the doctors you keep citing, and the only honks are the ones coming from your clown nose. 🤡🤡

Lol, all that to say nothing. You're correct in that I mixed up the papers. You introduced the myocarditis paper into it and I was thinking of the other. My apologies, in saying that I have no problems at all using the vaers data because its there to raise awareness to safety signals.

The rest is bullshit. Lol I could have continued on for near for a long time if I had wanted on the links and studies for ivermectin to be used as an antiviral.

You waffle on saying nothing but your opinion. But theres a good lesson in yhe first paragraph on how to be a man.

No I had a reaction to the vaccine and you said I would die because myocarditis never heals. I pointed out to you that I had a full recovery with no long term effects at all. I pointed out to you that you weren't my medical doctor and didn't know what tests I had taken to confirm this. I just didn't waste my time arguing with someone who thought they knew better than my doctor because of substack and youtube videos.

My father threw away his career on a bunch of conspiracy theories. It led to him failing to support people that needed him because he fell for a bunch of lies, that ultimately cost him his life in the way he believed the vaccine would. His choice but ultimately it affected multiple people who had to fix the fallout. His choice sure, but I can be critical of that whilst respecting him for the person he made me when I was younger. It's no different to people who refused to treat family members who wouldn't mask with respect. Nothing more needs to be said on that from me.

No mate. I literally pointed out that you didn't even know the realities of the restrictions you were talking about and same as the idiots in the US believing they knew more about restrictions in the state I was in the entire time. I was in the videos that were getting posted of Australia's lockdowns. The idiots getting arrested were intentionally doing it and are no better than vegans walking into restaurants and screaming murder to get views. You could literally provide your name and address or produce your id and immediately travel freely because there was no way to be arrested if you did that and behaved normally. Same with the masks. Like everything in life, if you are respectful to people they are respecful to you, but a small group of antagonizers kept screwing it up for the rest of us. They took over city streets and damaged businesses, but it's ok because they stuck it to the government by kicking dogs and spitting on people telling them to go home.

You keep forgetting my view is that the vaccine isn't great, it's just a flu shot for the new flu variation. I never believed it was a magical cure all solution to covid or should have been forced on people.I just never had an issue with it being treated any differently to other mandatory vaccines for certain workgroups like Emergency services, medical staff, Military and Politicians.

Lockdown critiques aside, none of that means the covid vaccine is the cause of death for someone. Just like covid wasn't the primary cause of motorbike deaths. The vaccine isn't either. That's the only thing I take issue with, the rest is unimportant to me.

Umm no you didn't. You countered a myocarditis post with the "I had myocarditis as an adverse reaction and it was mild"
Lol go attempt to gaslight someone else, what I wrote was your flips in the story.

"My father threw away his career on a bunch of conspiracy theories"

Yet almost all are now fact. The rest Ill let go because to pick apart your pain would be grubby.

The rest is a load of shit to try and justify your lies. Tell that to the old harmless woman shashed to the ground and pepper sprayed and thw others of the like. Remember the bloke picked up and bodyslammed into the ground from behind, I do.

Tbh you lot screwed it up for everyone with your compliance. You took a shedding gene therapy based completely on lies, you agreed to unlawful mandates so you could feel less afraid of signal your virtue.

The good outcome is we all know the dogs now, the grubby cunts that live the mentality of the public feeding people to the nazis.

While its now "its just a flu" from you thats not what you were honking then. Like your stories I suspect you morals are shifting to what you believe suits you.

Better to gaslight someone else with your lies and distortions because I've seen it before and you aren't as skilled.

I am, and you should've just stopped right there, instead of typing a bunch of bullshit afterwards.

Don't waste your time. The key ivermectin trial that was altered due to whats obvious.

Coincidently Gates gave 42 million pound (iirc) donation to the university and by the pos's word they had said input into the changed summary.

There is that much evidence and proof of censorship and antiscience in the universities and journals we're wasting time rehashing.

I don't believe its more then and altered flu but also believe for a very select few it can be difficult. Ivermectin may have helped some or all of them.

Them 2021- you're going to die, you shouldn't be allowed resources.

Us 2021- lol, sure. I'll be allowed to stop paying tax than?

Us 2024- I'm still alive posting worsening data and information.

Them 2024- That was years ago why are we still talking about it.

Amazing isn't it.

Don't waste your time. The key ivermectin trial that was altered due to whats obvious.

Coincidently Gates gave 42 million pound (iirc) donation to the university and by the pos's word they had said input into the changed summary.

There is that much evidence and proof of censorship and antiscience in the universities and journals we're wasting time rehashing.

I don't believe its more then and altered flu but also believe for a very select few it can be difficult. Ivermectin may have helped some or all of them.

Them 2021- you're going to die, you shouldn't be allowed resources.

Us 2021- lol, sure. I'll be allowed to stop paying tax than?

Us 2024- I'm still alive posting worsening data and information.

Them 2024- That was years ago why are we still talking about it.

Amazing isn't it.

Gates is a eugenicist and an Epstein pedo. Anything that he has his hand in is going to be for bad intentions.

He works for whoever has tapes of him doing Epstein stuff, and his goals will be to further their agenda (which includes buying up farmland to control the food supply and getting these laced vaxxes into people's bodies).

It's amazing that people can know damn well that he's an Epstein guy (meaning he's an intelligence agency asset), yet somehow he is still out there leading people into the abyss, and they allow it. You just can't break the programming in some folks.

Gates is a eugenicist and an Epstein pedo. Anything that he has his hand in is going to be for bad intentions.
He works for whoever has tapes of him doing Epstein stuff, and his goals will be to further their agenda (which includes buying up farmland to control the food supply and getting these laced vaxxes into people's bodies).
It's amazing that people can know damn well that he's an Epstein guy (meaning he's an intelligence agency asset), yet somehow he is still out there leading people into the abyss, and they allow it. You just can't break the programming in some folks.
Mega billionaire, Saint William Gates openly "donates" millions (pocket change) to NBC and other DNC run propaganda outlets plus he has no open allegiances to the evil Trump. Computer nerd/criminal turned fake af science wizard and giant whale investor in Pfizer/Moderna/MRNA was a welcome guest on every other mainstream news show during the heart of pandemic and is good friends with other pandemic savior, Dr Fauci. Big tech censors virtually any search linking Gates to Epstein, information that Gates openly tried to hide for many years, but the useful idiots will still give him a pass and happily assume the Gates Foundation science advisor, Boris Nikolic, being named as one of three executors to Epsteins will is just a right wing conspiracy theory, just a coincidence, nothing to see here. insert TrumpdancingwithEpstein.gif and all conspiracies are vanquished. Saint Gates loves us all

Umm no you didn't. You countered a myocarditis post with the "I had myocarditis as an adverse reaction and it was mild"
Lol go attempt to gaslight someone else, what I wrote was your flips in the story.

"My father threw away his career on a bunch of conspiracy theories"

Yet almost all are now fact. The rest Ill let go because to pick apart your pain would be grubby.

The rest is a load of shit to try and justify your lies. Tell that to the old harmless woman shashed to the ground and pepper sprayed and thw others of the like. Remember the bloke picked up and bodyslammed into the ground from behind, I do.

Tbh you lot screwed it up for everyone with your compliance. You took a shedding gene therapy based completely on lies, you agreed to unlawful mandates so you could feel less afraid of signal your virtue.

The good outcome is we all know the dogs now, the grubby cunts that live the mentality of the public feeding people to the nazis.

While its now "its just a flu" from you thats not what you were honking then. Like your stories I suspect you morals are shifting to what you believe suits you.

Better to gaslight someone else with your lies and distortions because I've seen it before and you aren't as skilled.
It was mild. I took some heart medication and was back training less than 72 hours later. It was just an adverse reaction sorted by taking some medication and my general health. I have no long term effects from it at all. I spent a few hours in hospital and had a few tests. At the time they believed I may have had covid and had a reaction to the vaccine or effectively a severe dose of covid, which also caused myocarditis like symptoms at the time. Most likely just vaccinated myself whilst I had covid. Not a big deal really and easily sorted with the rapid antigen tests that were later available.

He died from a heart attack whilst being scared to have a heart attack from the covid vaccine... What facts was he right about?
Say what you want. It doesn't bother me. I know who he was and what he did. Nobodys perfect and I can separate a person from their poor uninformed choices and falling for social media hysteria and thinking that these people are any different to the fear porn news media on other channels.

Magistrate Rob Stary discharged the case on Friday morning, finding a jury could not possibly conclude Barrett had criminal intent and acted unlawfully when he tackled Peterson-English on September 22, 2021.

RELATED ARTICLE​

Policeman Beau Barrett leaving court on Monday.

Courts

Man hurt in sling tackle arrest berated police beforehand, court told

Stary said Peterson-English had acted in a menacing and abusive manner towards police, disregarding repeated requests from the officers to leave the station and keep his distance, and Barrett had acted on a perceived threat.
“Mr Peterson-English acts in a manner that is entirely provocative,” Stary told the court.
“It may be that the arrest was executed in a way that is not in strict accordance with the manual, but whether it could be said to be unlawful and whether it could be said to be done without any regard to the probable consequences and criminal intent, in my view a jury properly instructed could not convict Mr Barrett of those offences.”

The "victim" was walking up to police officers and talking absolute shit for over an hour with it all captured on the coppers cameras and by multiple witnesses. As I said IQ test. Old matey was happy to mouth off and talk shit until he faced the consequences. he didn't even rock up to the protest he went off on his own to a train station to mouth off instead.

Then he wanted to use the court system to sue, when he had no interest in being a respectable person himself. Then he wanted a safe space and a payout from the Government. I see why you might like him and support him. He had his day in court and his own team pulled it after seeing all the evidence against him and the court threw it out.

Come on mate. These are just stupid. I am consistent. I think the covid nutjobs screaming at people with no masks deserve the same treatment as the anti vax losers. This is just you coming out as supporting BLM style riots (remember when that was a thing) provided they suit your agenda. This dude was probably at those same marches, he hasn't worked a day in his life, let alone showered, his instagram is still public. He is just from that generation that likes to talk shit, until someone calls them on it. Even the court concluded that was what effectivley happened to him.

I have never said covid was anything more than the flu, you can go back to my first posts in this thread and whilst my position on me getting vaccinated changed, thinking covid is a nothing burger never did.

Gaslight. I love how the supposed "free thinkers" have adopted the language of the most hardcore victims within our society. All this supposed suppression and gaslighting of the truth, sounds like a university/college campus video.

Clarifying my position on something you make claims I said is gaslighting now? Next you will ask me to leave your echo chamber thread because I challenge your position on something.
#safespace

Mega billionaire, Saint William Gates openly "donates" millions (pocket change) to NBC and other DNC run propaganda outlets plus he has no open allegiances to the evil Trump. Computer nerd/criminal turned fake af science wizard and giant whale investor in Pfizer/Moderna/MRNA was a welcome guest on every other mainstream news show during the heart of pandemic and is good friends with other pandemic savior, Dr Fauci. Big tech censors virtually any search linking Gates to Epstein, information that Gates openly tried to hide for many years, but the useful idiots will still give him a pass and happily assume the Gates Foundation science advisor, Boris Nikolic, being named as one of three executors to Epsteins will is just a right wing conspiracy theory, just a coincidence, nothing to see here. insert TrumpdancingwithEpstein.gif and all conspiracies are vanquished. Saint Gates loves us all

Like. Yea, on top of that, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation funds the NIH, WHO, CDC, and United Nations. Through these organizations they pushed the vaccination agenda. None of these organizations can, or should be trusted.

I can't for the life of me understand how people can just continue to listen to this pedo eugenicist, but they do.

It's not like there isn't enough smoke.

Engineer employed at Bill Gates' mansion 'traded 6,000 child porn images using Gmail account'​

An engineer employed at the home of Bill and Melinda Gates has been charged with possession of child porn after he was discovered to have more than 6,000 images depicting rape and sexual abuse.

He's just protected because he's an intelligence agency asset, and they can circumvent the justice system. I mean, we're talking about people and organizations powerful enough to pull off crimes like getting rid of a high profile guy in Epstein, while behind high security walls, and nobody can do anything about it. Think about how crazy that actually is.

There should be an entire nation of people grabbing their pitchforks and revolting over that alone, but it just doesn't happen. We're legitimately slaves.

This is a really good documentary which talks COVID and how it furthers the NWO agenda for global domination by the elite.

All non drones should give it a watch.

The Guy is a Christian and ties it into biblical prophecy somewhat, but if you're non religious you shouldn't let that deter you from checking it out. It's not done in a manner that is preachy or overbearing, and it doesn't at all drown out the COVID content, which is a major part of his presentation.

The entire purpose of my posting is to keep people thinking or better yet start them.
You're correct, there is an excellent researcher that posts again on twitter about the links to the pedo island and some of the key covid scientists. Not that they could be compromised of course, they live for science and no scientist would stand for being compromised and would surely out themselves.

You notice the pretend smurf still hasn't supplied the requested information, he's just trying to lead the conversation from this point. NONE of them will supply this information because nothing can explain it in a logical or rational way.
The reasoning can only be speculation but when you speculate through the lense of their past and present behaviours its not hard to come to the conclusion they want as many as possible to join them.

"Austria's Alarming Press Conference: Deaths in 17.5% of 50,000 Documented Vaccine Injury Cases (so far...)
"Of these 50,000 cases, 35,000 cases are cataloged by age, gender, and symptomatology. By the way, 17.5% of these are death cases, meaning death occurred post-vaccination. ""

"Mrs. Maria Barnett, representing the Vaccine Victims Association, emphasized the group's effort in documenting adverse vaccine reactions. According to Barnett, the association has compiled a database of 50,000 cases since June 2021, with a shocking 17.5% of these incidents resulting in death post-vaccination. Database of cases available here (https://www.impfopfer.info/)

Medical professionals at the conference presented their insights, further complicating the narrative around vaccine safety. Dr. Helmut Luck highlighted that fatalities in 2021, post-vaccine rollout, exceeded those in 2020, when the vaccine was not yet available. This contrast, according to Dr Luck, suggests safety concerns surrounding the vaccine gene therapy."

It's that easy isn't it, where are all the dead "insert dehumanising label here" bodies. Why are the worlds safety signal early warning systems screaming signals and thats with the the censorship and fraud to limit this signal.

It was mild. I took some heart medication and was back training less than 72 hours later. It was just an adverse reaction sorted by taking some medication and my general health. I have no long term effects from it at all. I spent a few hours in hospital and had a few tests. At the time they believed I may have had covid and had a reaction to the vaccine or effectively a severe dose of covid, which also caused myocarditis like symptoms at the time. Most likely just vaccinated myself whilst I had covid. Not a big deal really and easily sorted with the rapid antigen tests that were later available.

He died from a heart attack whilst being scared to have a heart attack from the covid vaccine... What facts was he right about?
Say what you want. It doesn't bother me. I know who he was and what he did. Nobodys perfect and I can separate a person from their poor uninformed choices and falling for social media hysteria and thinking that these people are any different to the fear porn news media on other channels.

Magistrate Rob Stary discharged the case on Friday morning, finding a jury could not possibly conclude Barrett had criminal intent and acted unlawfully when he tackled Peterson-English on September 22, 2021.

RELATED ARTICLE​

Policeman Beau Barrett leaving court on Monday.

Courts

Man hurt in sling tackle arrest berated police beforehand, court told

Stary said Peterson-English had acted in a menacing and abusive manner towards police, disregarding repeated requests from the officers to leave the station and keep his distance, and Barrett had acted on a perceived threat.
“Mr Peterson-English acts in a manner that is entirely provocative,” Stary told the court.
“It may be that the arrest was executed in a way that is not in strict accordance with the manual, but whether it could be said to be unlawful and whether it could be said to be done without any regard to the probable consequences and criminal intent, in my view a jury properly instructed could not convict Mr Barrett of those offences.”

The "victim" was walking up to police officers and talking absolute shit for over an hour with it all captured on the coppers cameras and by multiple witnesses. As I said IQ test. Old matey was happy to mouth off and talk shit until he faced the consequences. he didn't even rock up to the protest he went off on his own to a train station to mouth off instead.

Then he wanted to use the court system to sue, when he had no interest in being a respectable person himself. Then he wanted a safe space and a payout from the Government. I see why you might like him and support him. He had his day in court and his own team pulled it after seeing all the evidence against him and the court threw it out.

Come on mate. These are just stupid. I am consistent. I think the covid nutjobs screaming at people with no masks deserve the same treatment as the anti vax losers. This is just you coming out as supporting BLM style riots (remember when that was a thing) provided they suit your agenda. This dude was probably at those same marches, he hasn't worked a day in his life, let alone showered, his instagram is still public. He is just from that generation that likes to talk shit, until someone calls them on it. Even the court concluded that was what effectivley happened to him.

I have never said covid was anything more than the flu, you can go back to my first posts in this thread and whilst my position on me getting vaccinated changed, thinking covid is a nothing burger never did.

Gaslight. I love how the supposed "free thinkers" have adopted the language of the most hardcore victims within our society. All this supposed suppression and gaslighting of the truth, sounds like a university/college campus video.

Clarifying my position on something you make claims I said is gaslighting now? Next you will ask me to leave your echo chamber thread because I challenge your position on something.
#safespace

Literally lol. The judge hey, like this one?

"GMO decision .. when is a Judge not a Judge?
.. that is the question"
"Treason and complicity, the Australian people should be considering that ALL our key positions are captured.

- before being elevated to the Federal Court of Australia, Justice Rofe appears to have directly and indirectly represented Pfizer in at least 4 separate matters when a barrister

Eli Lilly and Company v Pfizer Research and Development Company NV/SA [2003] FCA 988 (19 September 2003)

Eli Lilly & Company v Pfizer Ireland Pharmaceuticals (No 2) [2004] FCA 850 (30 June 2004)

Eli Lilly and Company v Pfizer Overseas Pharmaceuticals [2005] FCA 67 (10 February 2005)

Pharmacia Italia SpA v Mayne Pharma Pty Ltd [2006] FCA 305 (29 March 2006)

the Eli Lilly proceedings in toto were considerable and would have involved considerable payments for services

the above work with Pfizer is what we currently know about

.. it is presently unknown what, if any, other work Her Honour performed for Pfizer

.. there could be other prior engagements with Pfizer involving Her Honour that did not reach the Courtroom and therefore public record, and there could be advisory briefs not involving litigation

the above proceedings demonstrate significant prior involvement for monetary reward with a Respondent in the GMO proceedings, which ..

Her Honour failed to disclose"

I could go on more but you're a waste of time like most of your personality type. I'm not replying for you but the people that pop in to look at the "insert labels".

This is a really good documentary which talks COVID and how it furthers the NWO agenda for global domination by the elite.

All non drones should give it a watch.

The Guy is a Christian and ties it into biblical prophecy somewhat, but if you're non religious you shouldn't let that deter you from checking it out. It's not done in a manner that is preachy or overbearing, and it doesn't at all drown out the COVID content, which is a major part of his presentation.

Thanks, not religious as such but you have to wonder don't you as the similarities are astounding.

For yourself in return.
I'm only one in but it's excellent as it has a lot of the information and videos that these people have been scrubbing from the internet. Good idea to download them and store them somewhere safe before it's attacked as "ai generated" post 2025.

1-

"COUNTDOWN 2030 - PART 1"

We're past the point it can be logically denied and either the person is a autonomous algorithm in a meat sack or complicit in some way. Perhaps everyone has their moments when they hate humanity, until the grow up and see the damage dowe is due to these scum that control almost everyone and everything.

Got to love the right hand of the WEF scum with his "covid is when surveillance was under the skin" or something similar. Bit its a "conspiracy theory" and they're filthy"antivaxxers" or some other bullshit dehumanising garbage that every genocide started with.

Literally lol. The judge hey, like this one?

"GMO decision .. when is a Judge not a Judge?
.. that is the question"
"Treason and complicity, the Australian people should be considering that ALL our key positions are captured.

- before being elevated to the Federal Court of Australia, Justice Rofe appears to have directly and indirectly represented Pfizer in at least 4 separate matters when a barrister

Eli Lilly and Company v Pfizer Research and Development Company NV/SA [2003] FCA 988 (19 September 2003)

Eli Lilly & Company v Pfizer Ireland Pharmaceuticals (No 2) [2004] FCA 850 (30 June 2004)

Eli Lilly and Company v Pfizer Overseas Pharmaceuticals [2005] FCA 67 (10 February 2005)

Pharmacia Italia SpA v Mayne Pharma Pty Ltd [2006] FCA 305 (29 March 2006)

the Eli Lilly proceedings in toto were considerable and would have involved considerable payments for services

the above work with Pfizer is what we currently know about

.. it is presently unknown what, if any, other work Her Honour performed for Pfizer

.. there could be other prior engagements with Pfizer involving Her Honour that did not reach the Courtroom and therefore public record, and there could be advisory briefs not involving litigation

the above proceedings demonstrate significant prior involvement for monetary reward with a Respondent in the GMO proceedings, which ..

Her Honour failed to disclose"

I could go on more but you're a waste of time like most of your personality type. I'm not replying for you but the people that pop in to look at the "insert labels".

Everyone including his own representatives pulled out once they saw he stood there for an hour barking like a dog, calling them pigs etc.
You didn't even look at the background, just saw Police and covid and thought the guy was in the right because it was during the covid lockdowns.

Why are you linking random civil court cases? It's irrelevant. The dude tried to sue Pfizer etc, like he tried to and was sued by multiple people throughout his whole career.
He is a part of multiple law suits that wouldn't stand up under the US lawsuit system.The others have also been thrown out with different judges. He is the issue here as opposed to a single case. Probably wouldn't have been my choice to hear on it though, but it only takes a little bit of research to see they are getting thrown out as he isn't able to show how he has been aggrieved by these things and has no grounds.

Why would you post something that someone refers to as treason?

The definition of Treason is:
The crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill or overthrow the sovereign or government.
"they were convicted of treason"

What is considered treason in Australia?

Under section 80.1 a person commits treason if he or she:

• causes the death or harm, resulting in death, imprisons or restrains the Sovereign, the heir apparent of the Sovereign, the consort of the Sovereign, the Governor-General or Prime Minister
  • levies war, or does an act preparatory to levying war against the Commonwealth
  • intentionally assists, by any means whatsoever, an enemy, at war with the Commonwealth
  • intentionally assists, by 'any means whatever', another country or organisation that is 'engaged in armed hostilities' against the Australian Defence Force (ADF)
  • instigates a person who is not an Australian citizen to make an armed invasion of the Commonwealth or a Territory of the Commonwealth, or
  • forms an intention to do any of the above acts and manifests that intention by an overt act.
How does the Government overthrow or kill itself? Tyranny is the world this quality fear mongerer, i mean journalist was looking for.

As the sequencing continues the picture is only worsening, don't worry though its written on substack because censorship is good.

The author's qualifications
"MSc (Hons) in Clinical Microbiology and a PhD in Virology from Griffith University (Queensland Australia) and have been an integral part of cutting-edge research in Australia, Kenya, India, and Canada."

(Obviously another quack throwing away his lifes work for no gain but to do whats right in his heart, definitely a grifter.
Just lol)

"DNA fragments detected in monovalent and bivalent Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna modRNA COVID-19 vaccines from Ontario, Canada
Investigation into 8 Pfizer and 19 Moderna modified RNA COVID-19 vaccines from 12 unique lots, including the newly released Moderna Spikevax monovalent XBB.1.5 booster"
"Our key findings are as follows:

1. Residual plasmid DNA from Process 2 manufacturing is found in all Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines as high as 4.27 ng/dose.

2. Using Qubit fluorometry the residual plasmid DNA is as high as 5,100 ng/dose equating to 188 – 509-fold excess of the FDA and WHO 10 ng/dose guidelines.

3. Pfizer contained more amplifiable DNA than Moderna and all Pfizer contain the SV40 promoter-enhancer-ori.

4. A positive dose-response relationship was observed for the Pfizer lots based on qPCR estimation of residual DNA.

5. The most recent Moderna XBB.1.5 vaccine contained similar levels as other Moderna lots suggesting that DNA residues have not been reduced and remains an issue."

- 188 – 509-fold excess of the FDA and WHO 10 ng/dose guidelines.
- all Pfizer contain the SV40 promoter-enhancer-ori

Sv40 a gene promoter (editing tool)they use to induce cancers in cancer clinical trials

And

DNA contamination that goes hand in hand with endotoxin and when used in combination with the gene editing tools guarantees that the DNA will enter the nucleus of the cell. Also so far out of the regulatory limits that its a crime. More so that the processes contamination issue they've known about since at least 2011 hasn't been fixed.

Don't worry Bro, get it on you.....
While behind the safe and effective -

"I'm not vaxxed and haven't since the first couple, can't explain why and refuse to give temporal information to flesh out the picture"

Everyone including his own representatives pulled out once they saw he stood there for an hour barking like a dog, calling them pigs etc.
You didn't even look at the background, just saw Police and covid and thought the guy was in the right because it was during the covid lockdowns.

Why are you linking random civil court cases? It's irrelevant. The dude tried to sue Pfizer etc, like he tried to and was sued by multiple people throughout his whole career.
He is a part of multiple law suits that wouldn't stand up under the US lawsuit system.The others have also been thrown out with different judges. He is the issue here as opposed to a single case. Probably wouldn't have been my choice to hear on it though, but it only takes a little bit of research to see they are getting thrown out as he isn't able to show how he has been aggrieved by these things and has no grounds.

Why would you post something that someone refers to as treason?

The definition of Treason is:
The crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill or overthrow the sovereign or government.
"they were convicted of treason"

What is considered treason in Australia?

Under section 80.1 a person commits treason if he or she:

• causes the death or harm, resulting in death, imprisons or restrains the Sovereign, the heir apparent of the Sovereign, the consort of the Sovereign, the Governor-General or Prime Minister
  • levies war, or does an act preparatory to levying war against the Commonwealth
  • intentionally assists, by any means whatsoever, an enemy, at war with the Commonwealth
  • intentionally assists, by 'any means whatever', another country or organisation that is 'engaged in armed hostilities' against the Australian Defence Force (ADF)
  • instigates a person who is not an Australian citizen to make an armed invasion of the Commonwealth or a Territory of the Commonwealth, or
  • forms an intention to do any of the above acts and manifests that intention by an overt act.
How does the Government overthrow or kill itself? Tyranny is the world this quality fear mongerer, i mean journalist was looking for.

Another blatant attempt at derailing, interesting it's on such an important link though the lurjers may want to really read the article and what it means.

We don't have law in the country we have the preception of law and that there is no divide between our courts and their political masters.
The argument for stopping this trial has massive ramifications for our legal rights and the corruption blatantly involved.

Tbh it was a copy of something I was sent so the treason part was the original senders.In saying that the following two may well be coming into fruition. Because like the WEF young global leaders program

"- intentionally assists, by any means whatsoever, an enemy, at war with the Commonwealth"

&

"intentionally assists, by 'any means whatever', another country or organisation that is 'engaged in armed hostilities' against the Australian Defence Force (ADF)""

Or

"Levied war, or undertook an act preparing for war, against the Commonwealth,
or
Instigated a non-citizen to invade the Commonwealth, or one of its territories."

I believe we are in the process of of the first and if the USA was under the Commonwealth they would be captured in the second.

For the rationally sane/curious non complicit, especially on the government involvement in the crime and censorship

"Fraud Revealed in German Covid Response
Minutes of Robert Koch Institute crisis meetings reveal undue influence of "external actor""
"As a conspiracy theorist, I am batting .400. Over the last four years, I have examined many official representations of reality and posited the theory that they are the fraudulent misrepresentations of two or more persons in positions of power or undue influence. By definition, two or more persons committing an act of fraud are participating in a criminal conspiracy.

At the risk of sounding boastful, ALL of my conspiracy theories have been confirmed by the subsequent discovery of factual evidence to be actual conspiracies."

I believe it's pretty obvious we have been betrayed by a lot our elected politicians and high level civil servants. These are the nodes of power that enabled this travesty.

"Now comes the news that the German independent magazine, Multipolar, has successfully sued the Robert Koch Institute to release the minutes of its Covid Crisis deliberations in 2020. Though heavily redacted, the documents reveal that pressure was indeed exerted on the Institute’s scientists to go along with public policies not supported by scientific research. For example, the Institute expressed the opinion that masking and lockdowns were of doubtful value."

Slowly slowly the truth shines through and the corrupt ran out of fingers plugging holes a long time ago.

"Of special note was the following revelation:

As Multipolar has already reported based on the previously secret papers, the tightening of the risk assessment from “moderate” to “high” announced by the RKI in March 2020 - based on all lockdown measures and court rulings on them - was, contrary to what has previously been claimed, not based on a professional assessment of the institute, but on the political instructions of an external actor - whose name is blacked out in the minutes."

If we win they're be up on treason trials.

Another blatant attempt at derailing, interesting it's on such an important link though the lurjers may want to really read the article and what it means.

We don't have law in the country we have the preception of law and that there is no divide between our courts and their political masters.
The argument for stopping this trial has massive ramifications for our legal rights and the corruption blatantly involved.

Tbh it was a copy of something I was sent so the treason part was the original senders.In saying that the following two may well be coming into fruition. Because like the WEF young global leaders program

"- intentionally assists, by any means whatsoever, an enemy, at war with the Commonwealth"

&

"intentionally assists, by 'any means whatever', another country or organisation that is 'engaged in armed hostilities' against the Australian Defence Force (ADF)""

Or

"Levied war, or undertook an act preparing for war, against the Commonwealth,
or
Instigated a non-citizen to invade the Commonwealth, or one of its territories."

I believe we are in the process of of the first and if the USA was under the Commonwealth they would be captured in the second.

For the rationally sane/curious non complicit, especially on the government involvement in the crime and censorship

"Fraud Revealed in German Covid Response
Minutes of Robert Koch Institute crisis meetings reveal undue influence of "external actor""
"As a conspiracy theorist, I am batting .400. Over the last four years, I have examined many official representations of reality and posited the theory that they are the fraudulent misrepresentations of two or more persons in positions of power or undue influence. By definition, two or more persons committing an act of fraud are participating in a criminal conspiracy.

At the risk of sounding boastful, ALL of my conspiracy theories have been confirmed by the subsequent discovery of factual evidence to be actual conspiracies."

I believe it's pretty obvious we have been betrayed by a lot our elected politicians and high level civil servants. These are the nodes of power that enabled this travesty.

"Now comes the news that the German independent magazine, Multipolar, has successfully sued the Robert Koch Institute to release the minutes of its Covid Crisis deliberations in 2020. Though heavily redacted, the documents reveal that pressure was indeed exerted on the Institute’s scientists to go along with public policies not supported by scientific research. For example, the Institute expressed the opinion that masking and lockdowns were of doubtful value."

Slowly slowly the truth shines through and the corrupt ran out of fingers plugging holes a long time ago.

"Of special note was the following revelation:

As Multipolar has already reported based on the previously secret papers, the tightening of the risk assessment from “moderate” to “high” announced by the RKI in March 2020 - based on all lockdown measures and court rulings on them - was, contrary to what has previously been claimed, not based on a professional assessment of the institute, but on the political instructions of an external actor - whose name is blacked out in the minutes."

If we win they're be up on treason trials.

Derail? You posted an unrelated civil case in response to a criminal case and say I am derailing? Come on mate, you aren't even subtle. You're running from the fact you used a bloke who picked a fight and lost as some sort of upstanding victim. He picked a fight with the cops because he thought he could talk shit without consequences. The judges and his own council basically pointed this out to him and it was dropped.

I responded to everything you said before I pointed out the fear mongering title wasn't even the correct use of the word treason. Again you shared something that somebody else posted without even understanding the specifics of it. Did you look into any of those cases or just take it on blind faith? Same with the fact old matey has multiple cases getting thrown out or being heard at the same time.

If I wanted to nit pick I would argue the only people who fit the definition of treason were the violent protesters. I believe in the right to peacefully protest, but if anyone fits that definition it's the people taking over city streets, attacking government officials and assaulting Police and members of the ADF. Once your freedom of movement impacts on someone else's freedom to move, you aren't a protester you are a pest. Blocking off city streets and damaging property is wrong if you are an anti covid protester or protesting animal rights. Same dumb shit, different causes.

Such quality information within this lovely substack you referenced. It's almost as if he is a true crime writer or something.

Over the last four years, I have examined many official representations of reality and posited the theory that they are the fraudulent misrepresentations of two or more persons in positions of power or undue influence. By definition, two or more persons committing an act of fraud are participating in a criminal conspiracy.
From the referenced article:
“Following the completion of this review, it remains the case that there are no further documents addressing the change in risk assessment from 'moderate' to 'high' on March 17, 2020. (…) The defendant cannot release information that is not available.”
The conclusion from all this: The claim that the RKI made the upgrade - and thus the basis for lockdown and state of emergency - on the basis of scientific advice is no longer tenable. The upgrade occurred abruptly, without a documented discussion and consultation process, at the direction of an unnamed actor.

This also means: It is now clear that the courts in Germany, which in their judgments on the legality of the Corona measures relied on the fact that the RKI's risk assessment was scientifically based - and did not critically examine this risk assessment in the respective proceedings - , have committed a mistake that still needs to be acknowledged and addressed.

That's your big treason argument? That scientists basically upgraded their risk assessment in line with the rest of the world and more than people think they should of, therefore said risk assessment isn't valid and was the basis of court challenges because someone said it was based on science..

Defition of Based is:
use (something specified) as the foundation or starting point for something. I just won this legal challenge in 30 seconds on google. The science formed a foundation for the risk assessment. Any 3rd rate lawyer gets that thrown out in no time. Great big nothing burger as usual in the legal realm for these covid lawsuits. They got an FOI through but that's where it all ends.

It's shit science and public policy(already established that happened everywhere), but it's not treason. It's just the crap we saw in every other country during covid all 99% agree it was shit.

Nobody is going to be up on treason trials. You know it, I know it, the people writing this shit know it. But using words like treason until you actually know the definition of it, makes this look stupider every time you use it in this context.

Back