Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread Vol. 2

You’re upset because I gave some of your posts laugh emoji reactions? For real? It’s the WR bud, we all get those at times. I gave the post I’m quoting one for the road.
You are a CTer, so much so that it’s not even clear to me what you don’t see a conspiracy in, tbh. Somebody saying “oh sorry, I misread your post” is probably as close as you can get to any sort “ownage” though, so I can understand the enthusiasm.

I'm not upset at all. I'm simply returning the same level of civility that you show me. You're the one complaining about it.

I couldn't care less how many posts of mine you want to mock. Knock yourself out. After all, you don't even understand what you're mocking. ;)

It's already been posted about sterilisation of the vaxx(none) but this adds a key detail.

"Pfizer refused to serialize its SARS-CoV-2 injections, even though it was a legal requirement"
"A subscriber made the connection
I was aware that this could not have happened with the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, because they left the manufacturer frozen and in vials containing 5 doses, not a single dose. What I didn’t know was this comment in the Newsletter below, from a subscriber

""Curious to note the leaked Pfizer contract(s) state "the Participating Member State acknowledges that the Vaccine shall not be serialized."“"

This means that potentially our government knew that there would be severe health ramifications and deaths because they all knew about the issues with DNA plasmids contaminating it. Just as they knew that LNPs are a gene editing tool.

"Key takeaway
The mRNA vaccines were only part-finished, and not unit doses, when they left the manufacturer, so could not have been serialized. They also had to bypass the long-established wholesale distribution networks in the various countries, because they were not geared up for frozen or ultra-frozen temperatures. These wholesale distributors must have licenses, based on compliance with Good Distribution Practice (GDP), before they are allowed to operate. This all amounts to gross non-compliance with safe working practices, in place to keep patients safe from errors and malintent."

Hopefully some of you watched and shared the FDA video because their cavalier attitude towards your safety shines through in what's happened/happening. They even as much as say they're a partner when she states they are both regulator and collaborator(different word used.)

If only the CDC showed the same amount of scrutiny towards hospitals labeling everything under the sun as a covid death.

Doctor - what's this???

Nurse - Gunshot victim sir, he's not gonna make it. He tested positive for covid too

Doctor - my gawd, covid has claimed another life
My uncles death was labeled as "Covid" and he was already on Hospice and had stage 4 Liver Cancer...

My uncles death was labeled as "Covid" and he was already on Hospice and had stage 4 Liver Cancer...

It's a fucking joke isn't it, worse yet they're still honking covid like all the fraud and deception isn't relevant.

Queensland had similar but they offered the surviving husband 8-9k to mislabel his late wifes death (Thats in his eyes, in the WHO and our corrupt politicians and civil servants its how you drive the pandemic)

Had an old construction mate send me this, this was the moment I understood that the whole thing was fake and the worst was real.

Shot to fucking death, covid.

@Renard

Pfizer to collaborate on Bar-Ilan DNA robots​

Pfizer is cooperating with the DNA robot laboratory managed by Prof. Ido Bachelet at Bar-Ilan University. Bachelet has developed a method of producing innovative DNA molecules with characteristics that can be used to "program" them to reach specific locations in the body and carry out pre-programmed operations there in response to stimulation from the body. This cooperation was revealed in a lecture by Pfizer president of worldwide research and development (WRD), portfolio strategy and investment committee chairman, and executive VP Mikael Dolstein at the IATI Biomed Conference in Tel Aviv being concluded today.

They only ever talk about how beneficial it could be for humanity if we just permit this kind of tech and welcome it with open arms, never about how terribly it could be abused to control, manipulate, and murder.

People read articles like the above and think "great idea, that can cure all sorts of diseases!". Instead of wow, that's a lot of power for a bad actor like Pfizer to be in control of.

Funny how "actual discussion" comes with all these restrictions when you propose it. Conveniently it's not "actual discussion" when it's about Ivermectin, a conspiracy, a YT video someone shares that you don't care for, etc..

{<diva}

Give me a break.
You can post about Ivermectin all you want. Just like I can post and point out it's not the cure for all things covid.
You can post any CT or youtube video you want, but I am also allowed to post and point out how batshit insane or poorly referenced it is.

I never said you can't post this stuff, I am just going to point out any issues with it.

Talk about anything you want, but it's not a safe space here in the War room. I am have been pretty nice to be honest.
I am not stopping you from posting anything at all. I might mock you, but it's not like I don't cop the same. Who cares, defend your position on something instead. If you can't defend it with some sort of peer reviewed study and have to resort to blog posts/Youtube videos only, it's probably got some flaws.

You can post about Ivermectin all you want. Just like I can post and point out it's not the cure for all things covid.
You can post any CT or youtube video you want, but I am also allowed to post and point out how batshit insane or poorly referenced it is.

I never said you can't post this stuff, I am just going to point out any issues with it.

Talk about anything you want, but it's not a safe space here in the War room. I am have been pretty nice to be honest.
I am not stopping you from posting anything at all. I might mock you, but it's not like I don't cop the same. Who cares, defend your position on something instead. If you can't defend it with some sort of peer reviewed study and have to resort to blog posts/Youtube videos only, it's probably got some flaws.

One Thing about ivermectin not covid related but makes you think a bit. During the first covid years, I developed a mild version of rosacea. I was prescribed a cream that initially worked then didn't and my skin worsened. In 2023 I went back to the doctor who prescribed me ivermectin and said "I'm surprised they didn't give you this before it's the best treatment."

Works amazingly. But it made me think "I wonder if they were banned from prescribing it during those two years prior"

One Thing about ivermectin not covid related but makes you think a bit. During the first covid years, I developed a mild version of rosacea. I was prescribed a cream that initially worked then didn't and my skin worsened. In 2023 I went back to the doctor who prescribed me ivermectin and said "I'm surprised they didn't give you this before it's the best treatment."

Works amazingly. But it made me think "I wonder if they were banned from prescribing it during those two years prior"
Could it possibly have been the issue around supply because of the mistaken belief it was a cure for one of the most prevalent viruses of the time?

My assumption would be that just like the great shortages of toilet paper in 2020-2023, a bunch of idiots tried to horde ivermectin so you couldn’t get it as easily.

Could it possibly have been the issue around supply because of the mistaken belief it was a cure for one of the most prevalent viruses of the time?

My assumption would be that just like the great shortages of toilet paper in 2020-2023, a bunch of idiots tried to horde ivermectin so you couldn’t get it as easily.

Yeah it's possible. Just a little anecdote that made me think a bit. It was used effectively in some countries that didn't have access to the better vaccines though (the ones that wouldn't grant Pfizer immunity from side effects, who also had terrible past experiences with those people.)

@Renard

Pfizer to collaborate on Bar-Ilan DNA robots​

They only ever talk about how beneficial it could be for humanity if we just permit this kind of tech and welcome it with open arms, never about how terribly it could be abused to control, manipulate, and murder.

People read articles like the above and think "great idea, that can cure all sorts of diseases!". Instead of wow, that's a lot of power for a bad actor like Pfizer to be in control of.

The criminals love doing things like this, make the people fund their own destruction and mind-fuck them into thinking it's a good thing. They're big on the idea that the best slave is the one unaware of their servitude. It's clearly an effective strategy.

It also ties into the current control system of materialism + determinism + scientism. When people think they're nothing more than hunks of meat, it makes it easier to get them to accept interventions like this. From what I understand the human body is actually a receiver of the signal, not the originator of the signal, just like Tesla said. Meaning the signal comes from the ether, the background field. When you change the DNA of an organism, which acts as a symmetrical fractal, you introduce an incoherence between the original signal and the receiver, meaning the person's soul is less able to act through the body. Nano tech is so small that it acts at the level where the change between wave and particle occurs in quantum physics, meaning this smallness allows it to have some sort of effect on the informational (ether) field. Modern people think the physical brain is the originator of the signal and that they have no soul, so this wouldn't even pop in their minds as an issue since they don't believe in it. Of course things stay real whether you believe in them or not, and they affect you. It's why some people got personality changes after vaccination, they got further away from their original signal.

If you can't defend it with some sort of peer reviewed study and have to resort to blog posts/Youtube videos only

Thats one hell if a presupposition needed to make your logic work. The complete ignorance of the astounding levels of censorship and the corruption of the scientific methods.

i.e. you cannot publish a paper because the Journals have financial ties to the industry the papers evidence may hurt.

Yeah it's possible. Just a little anecdote that made me think a bit. It was used effectively in some countries that didn't have access to the better vaccines though (the ones that wouldn't grant Pfizer immunity from side effects, who also had terrible past experiences with those people.)

Just be careful- butter wouldn't melt in his mouth, if you asked him.

How could there be manufacturing supply issues, it's off patent. Anyone can manufacture it but you make cents on the dollar unstead of dollars on cents.

In reality in Australia the issue was that doctors would refuse to prescribe it for long term uses
i.e. hydroxycloriquine for lupus

I personally knew a bloke that used this for 20 years and his doctor tried refusing to prescribe it due to the pressure from our regulators and his fear of reprisals.

Clausy McSwarch my have to change his "nicely compliant" about the Japanese.

"April 13, 2024, will be etched in the annals of modern Japanese history as tens of thousands of citizens across the nation came together in a series of pandemic rallies. The protests centered on the widespread opposition to the Pandemic Treaty, with escalating concerns over "infectious disease" and "public health" becoming potent tools for an unprecedented push towards what is perceived by many as a totalitarian surveillance society."

The criminals love doing things like this, make the people fund their own destruction and mind-fuck them into thinking it's a good thing. They're big on the idea that the best slave is the one unaware of their servitude. It's clearly an effective strategy.

It also ties into the current control system of materialism + determinism + scientism. When people think they're nothing more than hunks of meat, it makes it easier to get them to accept interventions like this. From what I understand the human body is actually a receiver of the signal, not the originator of the signal, just like Tesla said. Meaning the signal comes from the ether, the background field. When you change the DNA of an organism, which acts as a symmetrical fractal, you introduce an incoherence between the original signal and the receiver, meaning the person's soul is less able to act through the body. Nano tech is so small that it acts at the level where the change between wave and particle occurs in quantum physics, meaning this smallness allows it to have some sort of effect on the informational (ether) field. Modern people think the physical brain is the originator of the signal and that they have no soul, so this wouldn't even pop in their minds as an issue since they don't believe in it. Of course things stay real whether you believe in them or not, and they affect you. It's why some people got personality changes after vaccination, they got further away from their original signal.

“Looking for consciousness in the brain is like looking Inside a radio for the announcer.”

Nassim Haramein

What countries was it used better in? If you mean Uttar Pradesh or African countries, we don;t have enough data to accurately track it's use. Simply handing it out to people isn;t enough to say it worked without actually showing the specifics of its use by those people with covid infections.Same applies to the vaccine IMO.

Thats one hell if a presupposition needed to make your logic work. The complete ignorance of the astounding levels of censorship and the corruption of the scientific methods.

i.e. you cannot publish a paper because the Journals have financial ties to the industry the papers evidence may hurt.

Just be careful- butter wouldn't melt in his mouth, if you asked him.

How could there be manufacturing supply issues, it's off patent. Anyone can manufacture it but you make cents on the dollar unstead of dollars on cents.

In reality in Australia the issue was that doctors would refuse to prescribe it for long term uses
i.e. hydroxycloriquine for lupus

I personally knew a bloke that used this for 20 years and his doctor tried refusing to prescribe it due to the pressure from our regulators and his fear of reprisals.

Clausy McSwarch my have to change his "nicely compliant" about the Japanese.

"April 13, 2024, will be etched in the annals of modern Japanese history as tens of thousands of citizens across the nation came together in a series of pandemic rallies. The protests centered on the widespread opposition to the Pandemic Treaty, with escalating concerns over "infectious disease" and "public health" becoming potent tools for an unprecedented push towards what is perceived by many as a totalitarian surveillance society."

Have you ever just considered maybe you are the issue? I have no problem going back and forth with most people in this thread even though we disagree.

The studies were being done on Ivermectin. It was all just coming out that it wasn't that effective. Those studies have been posted by both sides at various points. You just believe they were falsified because some substack authors couldn;t accept ivermectin isn't that good for covid.

The reality in Australia is that it wasn't cheap medicine because it was rarely used here pre covid. $100+ for a course of something that may or may not have helped, for the equivalent of the common cold for most people. People selling that to vulnerable people are snake oil salesmen.

Simple supply and demand was the issue. As you said, you can't really make much money off it so the stock was getting bought up like we have seen before. Manufacturing takes time and money. You had people with the stock here in Australia, over inflating the price for the item, but it wasn't some cheap over the counter medicine in covid. It's no different to when we have the shortages of baby formula here in Australia. It's not overly expensive for us, gets bought up in bulk and shipped over seas where they make a massive profit.

My belief is it became scarce in various places because people hoarded stock and were selling it at more than it was worth. I haven't seen an effective study or anecdotal evidence even that would make me believe it's better than just recovering normally. Every successful study or anecdotal story I have seen (Joe Rogan for example) has taken Ivermectin as one of many drugs. All available evidence just points to it being better to just sleep covid off for a few days and save the cash. unless you have covid and scabies at the same time.

Back