Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread Vol. 2

I ended up pretty much in the same spot. Personally neither has affected any of my close ones. And I don't mean nobody got affected badly. I mean at all, no days off work no flues nothing. The nephews and neices apparently got it and it was a nothing burger. Unvaccinated/ vaccinated. Nothing's changed for either side healthwise.

But I still think there was far to much focus on control and profit. [ profit for those with $$ already ] bankruptcy for those without.

We threw away common sense. And people now wish to pretend it's not relevant now. It is. The same profiteering propaganda system is in place in the media / government/ pharmaceutical. There will undoubtedly another pandemic. Seems insane for people to happy and satisfied how this was handled myself.

Our goverment proved to me how utterly inept it was. Along with the who and media. Cdc etc etc I don't want those same profiteering pricks near the next one .

I think the youngest generations have been the most fucked over... and sadly the next decade will prove it.

Regarding the vaccine being " deadly " on a mass scale. Just like the covid fear. The numbers don't bare out the fear to me as yet. I have my own biases when I read about young men having strokes as I had one early 30's a long time before covid. So it just inherently doesn't stand out to me due to my own bias.

But I think they definitely lied and are complicit in unnecessary vaccination deaths to me as I believe the coercion [ employment travel threats etc ] undoubtedly fucked people who felt they had no choice but to comply. So even if it's 10 per 100k or whatever. I don't believe billions of people would have taken it without the fear and coercion pushed by the very same people being paid by those selling the damn product. So there's still complicity in any vaccine deaths imo.

Based on no data " it slows the spread " whilst the vaccinated could go around spreading it... petty and stupid shit like that still infuriates me. And I lost no ones final moments or special occasions. I completely understand peoples anger who did.

If people want to be vaccinated. Go for it. If they don't. So be it. It's been my stance the entire time.

I have mates who are furious they were forced to just to see a eh.. nothing burger 2 months later. Physically fine. Just mad they were forced

I think countless people have revisionist history especially in regards to actions taken and words spoken.

I think it's a topic that really should be spoken about far more... but it will in a few years when the kids maintain this rate of crime / mental health learning difficulties into adulthood.

But instead it ends up as ct.

Don't know if that answers anything honestly

We ultimately kinda ended up in the same place on slightly different sides of the line. Only difference is I am not fully willing to write covid off as a nothing burger. I am not completely sold that we can blame anything on these vaccines as opposed to just covid itself. I don't think it's the bubonic plague, but my theory is they went so hard because they had a good idea what they had potentially made. Makes more sense to me than some global financial strategy. It's why I think most of the major countries in the world jumped into line. The financial stuff was just businesses being businesses and profiting off the situation. I have no references to back that though haha.

My issue is I get frustrated when the side complaining about all the shitty science that got us lockdowns and masks, now uses the same shitty science and strategy to make it out like the vaccine is killing people. It's the same bloody playbook of counting every death as a vaccine death, without confirming any medical conditions or even vaccine status.

The whole thing was handled pretty poorly, I don';t think we will have another pandemic of that scale. It was pretty disappointing to effectively see that the strategy hasn't changed since the 1300s , though they did get a "vaccine" out pretty quick.

Nothing is a CT if you can actually provide legitimate sources.There are some actual interesting studies out there that support there being some issues for the vaccine or even covid itself. Nothing showing it kills people en masse, but I think Australias death toll is probably the most realistic in the world for the vaccine and covid. We did a good job of tracking early and should have been used as a control type country for further investigation on all this crap. We even pulled a defective vaccine initially in the roll out for a p[eriod.

Andrews was a loser and lockdowns suck, but that video with the cop shows exactly why we ended up not being able to go outside or protest by the end of it.
That chick is having her head controlled because she spat on a Police officer during covid. Your own video shows her kicking and she isn't being choked.
People will complain about criminals getting away with things and then get upset when they see an actual physically capable cop. I think we need more of that for violent criminals.
You can disagree with the laws but you fight that in court, not by assaulting people. People like her prevented the rest of us from actually being able to go out and protest, because it kept getting violent and got shut down.

I don't think we ever got anyone in the covid camps here in Vic. They went with hotels instead after building them. They had to use cops for that also after security guards screwed it up.
Well no it's not people like that..

It's the polices and peoples compliance that locked you in your house..
With the continued agreement..
Thank the fuck for people like that lass.. she had spine .. and was not pussy wiped like the rest of the nation.

Last edited:
Well no it's not people like that..

It's the polices and peoples compliance that locked you in your house..
With the continued agreement..
Thank the fuck for people like that lass.. she had spine .. and was not pussy wiped like the rest of the nation.
Bull shit mate. They went hard lockdown (distance limit) because people were travelling to different areas and doing stuff like that. I was at the protests and in the state. They only locked it down once idiots like this turned up and it became violent.

That chick picked a fight with the female copper, got arrested and controlled so she couldn't spit. Who does she choose to kick out at? The large male cop apparently choking her or the smaller female cop who is off to the side. Weak as piss. What spine did she show?

Just because you disagree on something doesn't mean you can get violent with some random female, who just happens to be a cop. If you do, expect to face the consequences. I was following the BLM stuff in here around that same time and saw all the "peaceful protests". Similar thing was happening here in that a few agitators were going out and causing issues which shut down any right to go about doing any of this properly. Don't praise these idiots, she had a mask exemption, she just chose to make a big song and dance about it and try and get a video for attention. It backfired because it shows she is in the wrong.

Bull shit mate. They went hard lockdown (distance limit) because people were travelling to different areas and doing stuff like that. I was at the protests and in the state. They only locked it down once idiots like this turned up and it became violent.

That chick picked a fight with the female copper, got arrested and controlled so she couldn't spit. Who does she choose to kick out at? The large male cop apparently choking her or the smaller female cop who is off to the side. Weak as piss. What spine did she show?

Just because you disagree on something doesn't mean you can get violent with some random female, who just happens to be a cop. If you do, expect to face the consequences. I was following the BLM stuff in here around that same time and saw all the "peaceful protests". Similar thing was happening here in that a few agitators were going out and causing issues which shut down any right to go about doing any of this properly. Don't praise these idiots, she had a mask exemption, she just chose to make a big song and dance about it and try and get a video for attention. It backfired because it shows she is in the wrong.
People traveling to different areas.
Woah .. what a crime.

You do realize how fucked up that is don't you.
Based on following China science.
Listen bud.if you want live in that kind of world lock yourself up.
But don't expect others to do it.

People traveling to different areas.
Woah .. what a crime.

You do realize how fucked up that is don't you.
Based on following China science.
Listen bud.if you want live in that kind of world lock yourself up.
But don't expect others to do it.
People were travelling to other areas and doing stuff like that. Read the full post. They travelled into an area, took it over and then became violent towards the locals and the cops who were doing what they should be doing. How is that fucked up? Someone elses ability to go where they want, doesn't trump another persons. You can't sit there screaming he is choking me after assaulting someone else. You don;t get a pass because it's a cop.

You can protest all you want, but when you start taking over the street and preventing people from running their business or going to work, I expect the cops to step in. If you attack them I expect them to not take shit. Maybe if more people realised there were consequences to their actions, we wouldn't have such a massive increase in crime worldwide. Are you for criminals getting to do what they want? This chick is violently assaulting people and was charged for that assault. She literally had to say her name and she was exempt, instead she attacked someone.

I didn;t lock myself up at all. I worked within the law, worked around the lockdowns and masking by actually understanding it. I didn't have a single run in like this with anyone, because I treated everyone with respect and participated in society like a normal person with a different opinion. Sure I disagreed with it, but my personal opinion doesn't over ride what others choose. That's how society works.

"Review: N1-methyl-pseudouridine (m1Ψ): Friend or foe of cancer?"
"mRNA vaccination impairs the RIG-I signaling pathway: implications for cancer development"
"Imperfect translation of m1Ψ mRNA leading to the synthesis of different proteins as opposed to uniform production of the spike protein
Surprisingly little is known about how ribonucleotide alteration influences protein synthesis, especially for translation of therapeutic IVT mRNAs, considering their widespread use. A new investigation found that during mRNA translation, m1Ψ dramatically increases +1 ribosomal frame-shifting [90"

There's quite a few breakdowns getting around but it's certainly looking that betting of cancer promotion will be a safe and effective bet.

People were travelling to other areas and doing stuff like that. Read the full post. They travelled into an area, took it over and then became violent towards the locals and the cops who were doing what they should be doing. How is that fucked up? Someone elses ability to go where they want, doesn't trump another persons. You can't sit there screaming he is choking me after assaulting someone else. You don;t get a pass because it's a cop.

You can protest all you want, but when you start taking over the street and preventing people from running their business or going to work, I expect the cops to step in. If you attack them I expect them to not take shit. Maybe if more people realised there were consequences to their actions, we wouldn't have such a massive increase in crime worldwide. Are you for criminals getting to do what they want? This chick is violently assaulting people and was charged for that assault. She literally had to say her name and she was exempt, instead she attacked someone.

I didn;t lock myself up at all. I worked within the law, worked around the lockdowns and masking by actually understanding it. I didn't have a single run in like this with anyone, because I treated everyone with respect and participated in society like a normal person with a different opinion. Sure I disagreed with it, but my personal opinion doesn't over ride what others choose. That's how society works.
Your setting up a separate argument.

The point is people should have been just left the fuck alone to get on with there lives.
But they weren't you had an overreach from governments.. an involvement knowbody needed..
The involvement was lobbied by big industry to make money.
And the people died and suffered becasue of that.

It's really that simple and should never be allowed to happen again.

"Review: N1-methyl-pseudouridine (m1Ψ): Friend or foe of cancer?"
"mRNA vaccination impairs the RIG-I signaling pathway: implications for cancer development"
"Imperfect translation of m1Ψ mRNA leading to the synthesis of different proteins as opposed to uniform production of the spike protein
Surprisingly little is known about how ribonucleotide alteration influences protein synthesis, especially for translation of therapeutic IVT mRNAs, considering their widespread use. A new investigation found that during mRNA translation, m1Ψ dramatically increases +1 ribosomal frame-shifting [90"

There's quite a few breakdowns getting around but it's certainly looking that betting of cancer promotion will be a safe and effective bet.
Why are you dodging my question again?

Slowly slowly word is getting out

"NEALE HANVEY MP in the UK Parliament: "Kevin McKernan made an accidental discovery. He was shocked to find [the mRNA vials] were contaminated with Plasmid DNA".

"Other scientists have confirmed these findings".

"This means that they are not vaccines at all, but genetically modified organisms that should have been subject to totally different regulatory conditions, and certainly not be classed as vaccines"."

Your setting up a separate argument.

The point is people should have been just left the fuck alone to get on with there lives.
But they weren't you had an overreach from governments.. an involvement knowbody needed..
The involvement was lobbied by big industry to make money.
And the people died and suffered becasue of that.

It's really that simple and should never be allowed to happen again.

I agree lockdowns were bad, but that completely doesn't excuse the individuals actions.

It's the core of my argument. Yes the lockdowns were bad, but they happened in part because of peoples behaviour.
We were running with quarantine on entry into the country initially at home. Australia is a big fucking island.
People refused to stay at home and went out in the community and spread it. Individuals did the wrong thing.
After that they made hotel quarantine. People again did the wrong thing and ended up spreading it again by going into rooms (including security guards) and it made it out into the community again.

They kept stepping through progressively worse and worse lockdowns each time and that how they ended up on the crazily restrictive lockdowns. Each time it was linked to people doing stupid things whilst knowing they might have covid. Same thing with this chick. She was able to do whatever she wanted, all she had to do was say her name and say she was exempt and keep walking. Instead she assaulted a cop, got arrested and now because she might be anti vax you want to support what she did. She failed an IQ test. She could have gone about her life as normal, by being a regukar and respectful person. Similar with all the violent protesters who ruined it for everyone else and got things shut down.

I agree lockdowns were bad, but that completely doesn't excuse the individuals actions.

It's the core of my argument. Yes the lockdowns were bad, but they happened in part because of peoples behaviour.
We were running with quarantine on entry into the country initially at home. Australia is a big fucking island.
People refused to stay at home and went out in the community and spread it. Individuals did the wrong thing.
After that they made hotel quarantine. People again did the wrong thing and ended up spreading it again by going into rooms (including security guards) and it made it out into the community again.

They kept stepping through progressively worse and worse lockdowns each time and that how they ended up on the crazily restrictive lockdowns. Each time it was linked to people doing stupid things whilst knowing they might have covid. Same thing with this chick. She was able to do whatever she wanted, all she had to do was say her name and say she was exempt and keep walking. Instead she assaulted a cop, got arrested and now because she might be anti vax you want to support what she did. She failed an IQ test. She could have gone about her life as normal, by being a regukar and respectful person. Similar with all the violent protesters who ruined it for everyone else and got things shut down.
Well that's my point.

People should have been left alone to get on with there lives.

The lockdowns were destructive..
They killed a lot of people.
And we are now in debt and out children's children will still be paying the price for lockdowns decades from now.

Never again. And never forget.

I remember news articles saying the BLM riots were not spreading covid. Also politicians such as Newsom went out in public with wearing a mask while people were locked down.

Well that's my point.

And we are now in debt and out children's children will still be paying the price for lockdowns decades from now.

You're in debt due to lockdowns? You were scrounging off hardworking British taxpayers during Covid because you were pretending you couldn't go out to work due to mental problems. Any debt you got into wasn't hard earned debt, it was you sat on your arse moaning that the world owes you a favour.

"Could the Covid Vaccine Cause Cancer?
Why did regulators across the world miss this important point?"

Personally thats a resounding yes, you'd be retarded to not see the potential.

""did not anticipate the possibility that adding methyl-pseudouridine to mRNA to avoid an excessive inflammatory response, could make people susceptible to other pathogens and allow cancer growth by suppressing the immune system."
Rubio-Casillas, Alberto, et al. "N1-methyl-pseudouridine (m1Ψ): Friend or foe of cancer?." International Journal of Biological Macromolecules (2024): 131427."

Obviously doctors are baffled by the cancers exploding and msm will coin the new term "turbo cancer".
It'll be climate change induced cancers and more tax, lock downs and deforestation will he the needed answer.

You're in debt due to lockdowns? You were scrounging off hardworking British taxpayers during Covid because you were pretending you couldn't go out to work due to mental problems. Any debt you got into wasn't hard earned debt, it was you sat on your arse moaning that the world owes you a favour.
You still on this.

Lol.

Get a life you twisted bint

Well that's my point.

I agree lockdowns were bad, but I am not naive enough to ignore what made them happen.

You can't take over city streets, block traffic and assault people. That impacts other people getting on with their lives.
Your ability to get on with your life, doesn't override someone elses ability.
Covid, vegan, BLM, KKK it doesn't matter. Your rights don't overide someone elses rights.

I agree lockdowns were bad, but I am not naive enough to ignore what made them happen.

You can't take over city streets, block traffic and assault people. That impacts other people getting on with their lives.
Your ability to get on with your life, doesn't override someone elses ability.
Covid, vegan, BLM, KKK it doesn't matter. Your rights don't overide someone elses rights.
China made them happen.

China made them happen.
How much debt did you get into when you were on the dole during Covid?

You've said your children and their children can't afford to pay it back so it must be pretty hefty. What did you spend it on?

China made them happen.
US funded research in China most likely. In Australia's case people travelled overseas and couldn't chill at home for two weeks when they came back.
The access to rapid testing should have been the end of all restrictions. People just had to do the tests before they went out and came in contact with vulnerable people.

Back