Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread Vol. 2

If they haven’t been infected previously, yes. This is true even of the least vulnerable ages (7-10 years old).

At this point it would be pretty hard to find anyone in that bracket that hasn't caught some variation of it, whether symptomatic or asymptomatic.

Read the actual studies and sources mate. Is the covid vaccine now causing obesity? Read past the headline.

It's basically calling out the fact that this current generation are unhealthy and obese without just calling them fat...
Back in March of 2021 even the CDC had studies showing that close to 78 percent of all people hospitalized "With" Covid were obese but that main factor was never really focused on. It was always a cold virus that mainly affected the obese but overall health was never preached on, but we did keep fast food open and shut down gyms in and parks...nothing made sense.

Laughing...what a crock of shit. You're 100 percent a part of the Branch Covidian cult. There is no reason for any kid to get the Jab and never was a reason to wear those useless masks or close their schools.
Useless reused masks yes, proper N95s definitely stop the spread. The issue is you have to get them fitted, keep them on and then still wash your hands properly etc whilst taking them on and off.

The issue is it's not practical. All those videos and photos of people still wearing their mask in the car and getting made fun of were actually doing it properly. You could correctly fit an N95 at the start of the day, chuck some eye protection on and then go about your business for the rest of the day in a room full of covid. Come home, wash your clothes and shower/remove your mask correctly and basically avoid nearly all infection.

It's not practical though, so they tried to vaccinate their way out instead.

Same with the schooling. Not a perfect option but in the interim it was good. Working from home was a pretty cool thing to come out of covid, no reason they couldn't have adapted a better way to do it for childrens schooling to allow that to be an option post covid for specific kids, social aspects aside.

Back in March of 2021 even the CDC had studies showing that close to 78 percent of all people hospitalized "With" Covid were obese but that main factor was never really focused on. It was always a cold virus that mainly affected the obese but overall health was never preached on, but we did keep fast food open and shut down gyms in and parks...nothing made sense.
I agree. That's why I get so pissed off when people apply that exact same logic to people post vaccination. I can't logically say that the covid vaccine is responsible for every single medical condition, without then agreeing that every single covid death was purely from covid.

I would argue covid lockdowns anecdotally led to an increase in exercise personally where I am . Unfortunately it also led to an increase in alcohol consumption, so it kinda balanced out.
I am from the state in Australia with the longest lock downs in the world. Parks weren't shut here, playground equipment was at different periods.
That period was the most I ever saw people outside exercising or playing with their kids. It was actually nice seeing people out walking and kicking a ball with their kids.

Useless reused masks yes, proper N95s definitely stop the spread. The issue is you have to get them fitted, keep them on and then still wash your hands properly etc whilst taking them on and off.

The issue is it's not practical. All those videos and photos of people still wearing their mask in the car and getting made fun of were actually doing it properly. You could correctly fit an N95 at the start of the day, chuck some eye protection on and then go about your business for the rest of the day in a room full of covid. Come home, wash your clothes and shower/remove your mask correctly and basically avoid nearly all infection.

It's not practical though, so they tried to vaccinate their way out instead.

Same with the schooling. Not a perfect option but in the interim it was good. Working from home was a pretty cool thing to come out of covid, no reason they couldn't have adapted a better way to do it for childrens schooling to allow that to be an option post covid for specific kids, social aspects aside.
Yep when actual doctors use the N95S masks for virus protection they were also fitted and changed out at the first sign of excessive moisture and they always wear properly fitted goggles. I found it comical seeing so many people wear cloth masks or even N95S without goggles and they were constantly touching their faces or other surfaces. Apparently they don't know viruses love the eyeballs. Plus In many cases mask wearing did more harm then good. I still loved seeing the fatties in cars in drive thrus with 6 cloth masks on their rear view mirror double fisting cheeseburgers and then yelling at people like me that never once wore a mask to "Mask Up". I never once yelled at someone else to wear a helmet when riding my motorcycle. A lot of it was just virtue signaling and they became one side of the cult. I like your approach to rationally thinking about this topic. Even though we don't agree on everything.

Last edited:
Haven't been posting much the last 3 weeks because I've been seriously fucking ill with COVID. Second time I had it, this time was less severe but way more drawn out. 3 weeks now and only able to manage about a half day work.

Lungs are fucked, get doms from doing very little, feel stupid, need to sleep a lot.

Am throwing the kitchen sink at it and trying to increase exercise incrementally. Taking various things to reduce inflammation and they help.

First football game of the year is Sunday and I'm gonna play but I worry that it's gonna really fuck me up. Kinda wish I'd got a recent vaccine but no idea of that would have helped obvs.
Well if its any consolation, i have also been wrecked by whatever this years flying aids has been.
Im not retarded enough to take a test to know that I have whatever this years bug fest is giving out.. I know because im sick.

The usual sinus bullshit, dry cough, headaches etc.. probably pretty shitty if your old as fuck or as weak as piss with a compromised immune system for sure.

Loads of people around here have been ruined by this shit for weeks on end.. but not a peep out of any news or media?

Oh well probably because its not NEWS.. and nobody gives a shit..

Laughing...what a crock of shit. You're 100 percent a part of the Branch Covidian cult. There is no reason for any kid to get the Jab and never was a reason to wear those useless masks or close their schools.
*If* a child had not yet been infected, the benefits of vaccination outweighed any risks. Whether the young and healthy benefit from vaccination post-infection or from boosters is debatable.

Do the benefits of the Covid-19 vaccine outweigh the risks for a healthy adolescent male?

Let me answer your question with another question: what are the benefits of vaccinating against something that's about as bad as the common cold? Because that's what covid is for a healthy teenage male.
The point of that healthy person getting the vaccine isn’t just for protection for themselves. The point of getting the vaccine is to stop the spread of a virus through a community, and also to protect the most vulnerable members of the community.

For the oldest members of the community, or youngest, or those with medical issues, they are the most vulnerable. They often cannot get the vax themselves for precisely those same reasons (too young, too old, too immunocompromised, etc,). They depend on the rest of us to insulate them from the virus by achieving (hopefully) hers immunity through vaccination.

For the rest of the community, vaccination helps to stop the virus’s spread without needless deaths, overwhelming doctors’ offices and hospitals, and the like. This is why achieving herd immunity through vaccination is preferable to achieving it via natural immunity, because that requires huge numbers of the population to get ill.

Yep when actual doctors use the N95S masks for virus protection they were also fitted and changed out at the first sign of excessive moisture and they always wear properly fitted goggles. I found it comical seeing so many people wear cloth masks or even N95S without goggles and they were constantly touching their faces or other surfaces. Apparently they don't know viruses love the eyeballs. Plus In many cases mask wearing did more harm then good. I still loved seeing the fatties in cars in drive thrus with 6 cloth masks on their rear view mirror double fisting cheeseburgers and then yelling at people like me that never once wore a mask to "Mask Up". I never once yelled at someone else to wear a helmet when riding my motorcycle. A lot of it was just virtue signaling and they became one side of the cult. I like your approach to rationally thinking about this topic. Even though we don't agree on everything.

100%. I do think a medical mask fitted at the start of the day and not removed would offer some general protection, but not enough I would think I could be in a room with someone contagious and not get covid. I can see the logic of vaccine +mask + social distancing, but the reality was the vaccine and mask made people think they could look after sick relatives with covid and not catch it. Just like the flu, covid keeps changing and we can't stay ahead of it by vaccinating at this time. I wore a pullup neck warmer thinner than a t shirt for all of covid in my day to day life. It didn't protect me from anything, just ticked a box and didn't draw attention to me. There was no real reason to mask up here outside of hospitals by simply saying you were exempt, but people chose to draw attention to themselves and then argue something they had an instant out for.

Don't get me wrong, at one point I was completely hard against all this stuff including the vaccine. Then I just started to apply some common sense to the whole thing.

Lockdowns and mandated covid vaccines were the wrong thing to do, but none of it was nefarious. The Government just did what we have done in everysingle pandemic type event since the dawn of mankind. They isolated the infection, tried to prevent it spreading and then tried to cure or destroy it. Back in the day we used to burn all the bodies and lock off entire towns, this time they did it worldwide. It's nothing nefarious IMO.

The point of that healthy person getting the vaccine isn’t just for protection for themselves. The point of getting the vaccine is to stop the spread of a virus through a community, and also to protect the most vulnerable members of the community.

For the oldest members of the community, or youngest, or those with medical issues, they are the most vulnerable. They often cannot get the vax themselves for precisely those same reasons (too young, too old, too immunocompromised, etc,). They depend on the rest of us to insulate them from the virus by achieving (hopefully) hers immunity through vaccination.

For the rest of the community, vaccination helps to stop the virus’s spread without needless deaths, overwhelming doctors’ offices and hospitals, and the like. This is why achieving herd immunity through vaccination is preferable to achieving it via natural immunity, because that requires huge numbers of the population to get ill.

These vaccines were not designed or even tested to see if they would give immunity. They were never meant to stop the spread. LoL.

These vaccines were not designed or even tested to see if they would give immunity.

Say what? They were certainly tested to see if they kept people from getting infected. In fact that was the point of the studies done, with good results.

They were never meant to stop the spread. LoL.
If you prevent infection, you are reducing transmission by definition. That’s literally what that means.

You also don’t have to put people at risk during a pandemic, because a study with the specific goal of testing for reduced transmission typically requires a double-blind study with a placebo group, which puts them at risk and adds many more participants to test and follow. These are reasons why testing for reduced infection is done as the goal to get an Emergency Use authorization.

To say they were never meant to stop the spread is silly. Aside from reducing transmission being a byproduct of reduced infection, studies done since 2020 have had positive results demonstrating that it reduces transmission.

GoldenWolf's megathread to discuss all things COVID. You know what to do and this is the place to do it in.
Discuss.

Social - GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread | Sherdog Forums | UFC, MMA & Boxing Discussion

Previous thread above.
The following content was merged into the COVID mega-thread for consolidation.
- Strychnine

So here is a SNL skit on covid:

What does everyone think of it now?

I know my son had to be tested for covid before athletic meets. So he told me the deal was to get tested and get a negative. But if he got a positive, just go to another clinic and get a negative test and then he could do sports.

Thoughts?

Eeez normals

Say what? They were certainly tested to see if they kept people from getting infected. In fact that was the point of the studies done, with good results.

If you prevent infection, you are reducing transmission by definition. That’s literally what that means.

You also don’t have to put people at risk during a pandemic, because a study with the specific goal of testing for reduced transmission typically requires a double-blind study with a placebo group, which puts them at risk and adds many more participants to test and follow. These are reasons why testing for reduced infection is done as the goal to get an Emergency Use authorization.

To say they were never meant to stop the spread is silly. Aside from reducing transmission being a byproduct of reduced infection, studies done since 2020 have had positive results demonstrating that it reduces transmission.
Wrong

By his own words he works in a lab which gains funding by Bill Gates. Literally lol as well.
Let me answer your question with another question: what are the benefits of vaccinating against something that's about as bad as the common cold? Because that's what covid is for a healthy teenage male.

This with the added benefit of at very best a 1:800 risk of a serious adverse reaction but 1:500 according to the German government.

Meanwhile another grifter throwing away his lifes work for nothing.

"A Message from Japan to the World
Delivered by Prof Masayasu Inoue, Professor Emeritus of Osaka City University Medical School."

We're at the stage where people need to wake up to the potential that what it looks and strongly resembles is very likely to be this.

Dr Mike Yeadon is far from alone and as more people get more untainted information

"Thank you very much for giving me this valuable opportunity to send my message about human rights abuse in the time of COVID-19. My name is Masayasu Inoue, Professor Emeritus of Osaka City University Medical School. My specialty is Molecular Pathology and Medicine.

The pandemic was used as a false pretext by the WHO to drive vaccinations of all peoples in the world. A plan was set up to shorten the time to develop vaccines, which usually takes longer than ten years to less than one year. Operation Warp Speed. This operation was used to cover up the misconceptions of the genetic vaccines. Under the pretext of saving time, an extremely dangerous method was selected.

That is, intramuscular injection of viral genes to produce toxic spike proteins directly in human tissues to stimulate immune system. Because this is a completely new method and misconceived method that has never applied before in human history, it is impossible, therefore, for most of doctors to give proper informed consent. However, due to irresponsible government and media campaigns to promote vaccines, 80% of the Japanese has been vaccinated.

Unfortunately, seven shots have been done so far. This is the most and worst in the world. And the result was the induction of the terrible drug induced injury that has never seen in human history. I believe that the fraudulent use of experimental gene therapy to healthy people, particularly to healthy children, is an extreme violation of human rights. However, Keizo Takemi, Japanese Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare, has been insisting that there is no serious concern about the injury caused by genetic vaccines. And without learning from the current situation of injured patients, they plan to construct a new vaccine production system in preparation for the next pandemic. This is an unbelievable, crazy situation.

Furthermore, the Japanese government is currently soliciting large scale clinical trials worth $900 million from pharmaceutical companies that are taking on the challenge of developing vaccines to prepare for the next pandemic by Disease X proposed during the Davos conference this year. It is speculated that the movement by the Japanese government is part of CEPI Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovation's 100 days mission, which aims to shorten the time to one third of Operation Warp Speed. Namely, they are trying to shorten the vaccine business cycle by developing a vaccine in hundreds of days. This is possible only by ignoring the human rights perspective. Amendments to the WHO, International Health Regulation (IHR), and the so called Pandemic Treaty, which are about to be adopted at the 77th World Health assembly this year, are attempting to give rationality and legal binding force to such unscientific and dangerous crazy plans.

If such things continue, there is high risk that Japan made vaccines will be exported under the guise for false trust. If Japan were to become a vaccine perpetrator, it would leave irreparable harm to future generations. Therefore, the actions of Japanese government MUST BE STOPPED by international collaborations.

Although it has already been three years since I started to give lectures to educate Japanese people about the dangers of vaccines, it is still difficult to penetrate through the sound barriers of mainstream media. If we tell the truth about vaccines on YouTube, it is deleted within a day. The reality is that we are facing censorship and speech suppression almost every day.

Therefore, I put my hope in the publication of a book with the last version of speech and published a book with a title "Withdraw From WHO" It is difficult to stop this movement because it is now politically hopeless to change the situation of the Japanese government. The message I would like to cover convey to the world is that when Disease X occurs in the future, you should never trust the Japan made vaccine that was developed in a short period of time in order to protect human rights in cases of control that transcend national boundaries.

I believe that sharing the truth and countries is so important and that this is a step towards unity and solidarity. Only through the process of information exchange between all countries in the world, we can find hope in the midst of despair. I do hope that my statement will help all of you to protect your healthy life and your family. Thank you very much for your attention.

- Prof Masayasu Inoue, Professor Emeritus of Osaka City University Medical School."

Better understand this is really happening and there is plenty of support for the tards at our level in life, rhe people that believe we need top down authoritarian control.
Why? Because they see opportunities for themselves at others expense.

This guy @maximus__ told me over a week ago that I was "wasting my life" still posting about COVID.

Yet, here he is, still continually posting about COVID, fighting so desperately to try and convince himself that nothing nefarious took place.

<RawexDidThis1>

These people are having a real difficult time shedding their programming.

By his own words he works in a lab which gains funding by Bill Gates. Literally lol as well.

This with the added benefit of at very best a 1:800 risk of a serious adverse reaction but 1:500 according to the German government.

Meanwhile another grifter throwing away his lifes work for nothing.

"A Message from Japan to the World
Delivered by Prof Masayasu Inoue, Professor Emeritus of Osaka City University Medical School."

We're at the stage where people need to wake up to the potential that what it looks and strongly resembles is very likely to be this.

Dr Mike Yeadon is far from alone and as more people get more untainted information

"Thank you very much for giving me this valuable opportunity to send my message about human rights abuse in the time of COVID-19. My name is Masayasu Inoue, Professor Emeritus of Osaka City University Medical School. My specialty is Molecular Pathology and Medicine.

The pandemic was used as a false pretext by the WHO to drive vaccinations of all peoples in the world. A plan was set up to shorten the time to develop vaccines, which usually takes longer than ten years to less than one year. Operation Warp Speed. This operation was used to cover up the misconceptions of the genetic vaccines. Under the pretext of saving time, an extremely dangerous method was selected.

That is, intramuscular injection of viral genes to produce toxic spike proteins directly in human tissues to stimulate immune system. Because this is a completely new method and misconceived method that has never applied before in human history, it is impossible, therefore, for most of doctors to give proper informed consent. However, due to irresponsible government and media campaigns to promote vaccines, 80% of the Japanese has been vaccinated.

Unfortunately, seven shots have been done so far. This is the most and worst in the world. And the result was the induction of the terrible drug induced injury that has never seen in human history. I believe that the fraudulent use of experimental gene therapy to healthy people, particularly to healthy children, is an extreme violation of human rights. However, Keizo Takemi, Japanese Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare, has been insisting that there is no serious concern about the injury caused by genetic vaccines. And without learning from the current situation of injured patients, they plan to construct a new vaccine production system in preparation for the next pandemic. This is an unbelievable, crazy situation.

Furthermore, the Japanese government is currently soliciting large scale clinical trials worth $900 million from pharmaceutical companies that are taking on the challenge of developing vaccines to prepare for the next pandemic by Disease X proposed during the Davos conference this year. It is speculated that the movement by the Japanese government is part of CEPI Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovation's 100 days mission, which aims to shorten the time to one third of Operation Warp Speed. Namely, they are trying to shorten the vaccine business cycle by developing a vaccine in hundreds of days. This is possible only by ignoring the human rights perspective. Amendments to the WHO, International Health Regulation (IHR), and the so called Pandemic Treaty, which are about to be adopted at the 77th World Health assembly this year, are attempting to give rationality and legal binding force to such unscientific and dangerous crazy plans.

If such things continue, there is high risk that Japan made vaccines will be exported under the guise for false trust. If Japan were to become a vaccine perpetrator, it would leave irreparable harm to future generations. Therefore, the actions of Japanese government MUST BE STOPPED by international collaborations.

Although it has already been three years since I started to give lectures to educate Japanese people about the dangers of vaccines, it is still difficult to penetrate through the sound barriers of mainstream media. If we tell the truth about vaccines on YouTube, it is deleted within a day. The reality is that we are facing censorship and speech suppression almost every day.

Therefore, I put my hope in the publication of a book with the last version of speech and published a book with a title "Withdraw From WHO" It is difficult to stop this movement because it is now politically hopeless to change the situation of the Japanese government. The message I would like to cover convey to the world is that when Disease X occurs in the future, you should never trust the Japan made vaccine that was developed in a short period of time in order to protect human rights in cases of control that transcend national boundaries.

I believe that sharing the truth and countries is so important and that this is a step towards unity and solidarity. Only through the process of information exchange between all countries in the world, we can find hope in the midst of despair. I do hope that my statement will help all of you to protect your healthy life and your family. Thank you very much for your attention.

- Prof Masayasu Inoue, Professor Emeritus of Osaka City University Medical School."

Better understand this is really happening and there is plenty of support for the tards at our level in life, rhe people that believe we need top down authoritarian control.
Why? Because they see opportunities for themselves at others expense.

The fact that this was successfully pushed onto every country in the world is kind of a tell that there is an Illuminati-esque global cabal essentially running the world/influencing global matters.

They can't control everything, but they can, obviously, get nations to bend to their will to the degree that a place like Japan was 80% injected, 88% fully injected in India, 77% in Germany, and on down the line....

One has to wonder, if they can pull that off, what else are they capable of doing. Conspiracies that span the entire globe are a very real thing. COVID has exposed this, and people should wake up tot hat reality.

It's potentially far far worse than that. This FDA video was recorded on FEBRUARY 3RD 2020

It'll start at 11m40sec for some of the dirty opinions on Malone and Kirsch but for the actual fda video it'll start at approx 15min mark.

The FDA had issued 6 EUA's from 2013-2016 and he brings up two very good points.
1- That means this has been drilled including proposals, money etc
2- Why didn't she include SARS in 2002, most likely they hadn't been able to introduce the regulations to fuck us.

18:30 she states her goal of bringing eua products to full marketing status IN FEBRUARY 3RD 2020.
****Stop and actually think about the time frame and where the world was. A month before the two weeks to flatten the curve and no idea of a vaxx yet.......****

19:35 he brings up event 201 (held in October 2019(and the multitude of coincidences we all know about.

****Then she states we have been preparing months for this**** almost like the escaped corona virus from a Wuhan Chinese wet market etc etc etc etc was a practice for a deliberately released gain of function experiment.

22 min you'll see the grinning idiot happily state(or smiling assassin as we say in mining) "WE HAVE BEEN PLANNING THIS FOR MONTHs"

***(Coincidentally the first Bret Weinstein episode was held around the just after event 201 in December and Sam Harris stated the next pandemic "we won't be able to tolerate any antivaxx virws which Bret agreed")

23:40 he nails the nativity (complicity/selectve blindness)
"she gets a good salary, a great house, prestige andlooked upto by her peers for being that naive")

26min the mole says there are 150 people present and 90 watching online.

He has a excellent point, who are in the audience and why are they there? This will lead into a porn producer literally buying $400000 worth of high end pcr equipment that would be more than a faculty would need.

NO LOCKDOWNS, NO IDEA YET YOU'RE AT THIS MEETING THAT THEY WERE PLANNING FOR MONTHS.

27:40 he explains how he's been employed to investigate why a porn producer buys 4 very high end pieces of very technical equipment and places himself in the perfect position to be offering specialist testing to the municipalities that will mandate unvaxxed employees to test weekly.

As he said, if a faculty member did so he would ask who called and gave him the heads up.

"Now why in the hell would a porn producer buy 400k of equipment THAT WILL BE GIVEN AN EUA FOR THIS EXACT EQUIPMENT for a company that the porn producer just started. And get awarded the contract, it's very strange."

"And the cool thing about this video is somewhere in this room is the person that approved the eua for this equipment, for this new company."

"SOME VERY SHADY SHIT HAPPENED IN 2020 LADIES AND GENTLEMEN "

I have a massive cattleman's steak on bone to eat but I've listened to this 3 times and the wealth of information is astounding.

Do yourselves a favour share it far and wide because if I was you all I'd be listening to this as I haven't even scratched the surface of the importance of this video and his channel.

The fact that this was successfully pushed onto every country in the world is kind of a tell that there is an Illuminati-esque global cabal essentially running the world/influencing global matters.

They can't control everything, but they can, obviously, get nations to bend to their will to the degree that a place like Japan was 80% injected, 88% fully injected in India, 77% in Germany, and on down the line....

One has to wonder, if they can pull that off, what else are they capable of doing. Conspiracies that span the entire globe are a very real thing. COVID has exposed this, and people should wake up tot hat reality.

Bingo, as Senator Malcolm Roberts in Australia said "the policies that were put in place to introduce the the policies that enabled this were decades in the making"

Some very shady shit indeed.....

Back