Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread Vol. 2

There's no covid in the vaccine. I can't say it's more likely it was covid based on its intended to mimick covid.

As much as people want to claim it, there aren't millions of long term effects as a result of this vaccination

I don't think we are remotely close To long term effects yet ( for both ) we are still in the early stages of it. It's unknown really.. as you said. This applies both to covid and the vaccination.

( just a difference in perception of what classifies as long term )

Soo many foods medicines chemicals get passed and it takes a good decade or 2 before the . Ooopsie turns out that was cancer causing. Or bad because of x. Happens very very regularly.

Haha I think I have been back in this thread too long. It's making me angry at both sides again. Whatever happened to actually looking into something before claiming it as a true fact?

The problem is. You can find whichever side you want to push. information will be there to suit.
I could look into it from either side and find information that justifies either. So I honestly don't know how to decide what is a " true fact "

It's why I don't really have opinions about the harm ( of either ) I could argue both honestly.
If it makes ya angry mate it's probably better to avoid it heh as let's be honest. The minds you wish you could change won't. And vice versa them to you.

No point getting worked up about people's opinions on the internet mate heh

• Vector vaccine. In this type of vaccine, material from the COVID-19 virus is placed in a modified version of a different virus (viral vector). The viral vector gives your cells instructions to make copies of the COVID-19 S protein. Once your cells display the S proteins on their surfaces, your immune system responds by creating antibodies and defensive white blood cells. If you later become infected with the COVID-19 virus, the antibodies will fight the virus.
    Viral vector vaccines can't cause you to become infected with the COVID-19 virus or the viral vector virus. The Janssen/Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine is a vector vaccine. AstraZeneca and the University of Oxford also have a vector COVID-19 vaccine.

There are multiple forms available of the vaccines. Some include covid like other traditional vaccines. mRNA is not the only option available, though it's the one generally referenced as the death shot, unless someone is hardcore anti vaccine in general.

The TGA has identified 14 reports where the cause of death was linked to vaccination from 952 reports received and reviewed. As previously reported, 13 of these deaths occurred after the first dose of Vaxzevria (AstraZeneca) - 8 were associated with thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS) cases, 2 were linked to Guillain-Barre syndrome (GBS), 2 related to very rare conditions involving the nervous system, and one was a case of immune thrombocytopenia (ITP). One of the deaths occurred after a booster dose of the Spikevax vaccine and was related to myocarditis.

I agree on the body mimicking covid probably being more of an issue though. Just like each person reacts to covid differently it makes sense the vaccine would be similar as it mimics the bodies reaction to covid.

What do you believe is considered a reasonable trial or period of study for a vaccine or medication? Stage 3 trials are usually thousands and 1-2 years for comparison. We have 10x the amount and nearly doubled the usual time(with continued monitoring). If I had to pay out of pocket I would be disappointed, because it still get covid whilst vaccinated, but I can still get the flu with a free flu shot so it's a non issue to me.

You aren't wrong there mate. It's not individual people I am annoyed with(it may seem like that), it's more the fact that people can still fall for that type of fear mongering news/article writing in 2024.
People shouldn't support that crap IMO. Cut the fear mongerers off at the source on both sides and call them out if they can't back their claims.

The data is out there, people would rather just watch youtube and share twitter posts, than just read it or follow it.

• Vector vaccine. In this type of vaccine, material from the COVID-19 virus is placed in a modified version of a different virus (viral vector). The viral vector gives your cells instructions to make copies of the COVID-19 S protein. Once your cells display the S proteins on their surfaces, your immune system responds by creating antibodies and defensive white blood cells. If you later become infected with the COVID-19 virus, the antibodies will fight the virus.
    Viral vector vaccines can't cause you to become infected with the COVID-19 virus or the viral vector virus. The Janssen/Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine is a vector vaccine. AstraZeneca and the University of Oxford also have a vector COVID-19 vaccine.

There are multiple forms available of the vaccines. Some include covid like other traditional vaccines. mRNA is not the only option available, though it's the one generally referenced as the death shot, unless someone is hardcore anti vaccine in general.

The TGA has identified 14 reports where the cause of death was linked to vaccination from 952 reports received and reviewed. As previously reported, 13 of these deaths occurred after the first dose of Vaxzevria (AstraZeneca) - 8 were associated with thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS) cases, 2 were linked to Guillain-Barre syndrome (GBS), 2 related to very rare conditions involving the nervous system, and one was a case of immune thrombocytopenia (ITP). One of the deaths occurred after a booster dose of the Spikevax vaccine and was related to myocarditis.

I agree on the body mimicking covid probably being more of an issue though. Just like each person reacts to covid differently it makes sense the vaccine would be similar as it mimics the bodies reaction to covid.

What do you believe is considered a reasonable trial or period of study for a vaccine or medication? Stage 3 trials are usually thousands and 1-2 years for comparison. We have 10x the amount and nearly doubled the usual time(with continued monitoring). If I had to pay out of pocket I would be disappointed, because it still get covid whilst vaccinated, but I can still get the flu with a free flu shot so it's a non issue to me.

You aren't wrong there mate. It's not individual people I am annoyed with(it may seem like that), it's more the fact that people can still fall for that type of fear mongering news/article writing in 2024.
People shouldn't support that crap IMO. Cut the fear mongerers off at the source on both sides and call them out if they can't back their claims.

The data is out there, people would rather just watch youtube and share twitter posts, than just read it or follow it.

OK.

The Johnson & Johnson Janssen Covid-19 vaccine. US regulators revoked emergency authorization for Johnson & Johnson's Covid-19 vaccine after the company's Janssen unit requested its withdrawal.5 June 2023

Note: The Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) COVID-19 vaccine is no longer available in the U.S. In May 2023, existing doses of the J&J vaccine expired and the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) directed providers to dispose of any that had gone unused.17 May 2023

Vaxzevria (AstraZeneca) vaccine. AstraZeneca is no longer available in Australia from 21 March 2023.

While the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine is no longer being offered in the UK, the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) still monitors potential side effects from this vaccine.

There is no typical length of time it takes for a drug to be tested and approved. It might take 10 to 15 years or more to complete all 3 phases of clinical trials before the licensing stage. We haven't even hit the timeline for stage 3 yet mate.

Phase II trials often last up to 2 years, while Phase III trials may last up to 4 or 5 years. Phase IV trials may last for several years while researchers assess the effects of a drug after it has been approved

The two examples you provided have been pulled and no longer are available. .

The most common vaccines used were modern and Pfizer. Novavax is now in play using the older methods though. But they arrived late.

The Novavax vaccine is the only non-mRNA updated COVID vaccine available in the U.S. The previous Novavax vaccine is no longer authorized in the U.S.5 Oct 2023.

There's zero vector vaccines available mate. They all got pulled .

Heres the list of available vaccines in Australia at the moment. We don't even have novavax.

The following COVID-19 vaccines are currently available in Australia.

Paediatric (children) vaccines​

• Comirnaty Omicron XBB.1.5 (Pfizer) 5 – 11 years
  • Comirnaty Original (Pfizer) 5 – 11 years
  • Comirnaty Original (Pfizer) 6 months – 4 years

Adolescent and adult vaccines​

• Comirnaty Omicron XBB.1.5 (Pfizer) 12 years and older
  • Comirnaty bivalent Original/Omicron BA.4/5 (Pfizer) 12 years and older
  • Spikevax Omicron XBB.1.5 (Moderna) 12 years and older

What would be a understandable timeline in a pandemic? Actually I have zero problems with them trying to get treatments out in the timeline it happened...

Provided it's 100% people's choice. Just like now the vast majority of people choose not to take covid vaccines as they aren't being forced have more data and less fear and coercion.

But if you coerce intimidate and force compliance? Sorry now I put the blame on you for those that suffer ill effects. ( gov media who etc ) not you obviously =)

Last edited:
OK.

The Johnson & Johnson Janssen Covid-19 vaccine. US regulators revoked emergency authorization for Johnson & Johnson's Covid-19 vaccine after the company's Janssen unit requested its withdrawal.5 June 2023

Note: The Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) COVID-19 vaccine is no longer available in the U.S. In May 2023, existing doses of the J&J vaccine expired and the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) directed providers to dispose of any that had gone unused.17 May 2023

Vaxzevria (AstraZeneca) vaccine. AstraZeneca is no longer available in Australia from 21 March 2023.

While the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine is no longer being offered in the UK, the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) still monitors potential side effects from this vaccine.

There is no typical length of time it takes for a drug to be tested and approved. It might take 10 to 15 years or more to complete all 3 phases of clinical trials before the licensing stage. We haven't even hit the timeline for stage 3 yet mate.

Phase II trials often last up to 2 years, while Phase III trials may last up to 4 or 5 years. Phase IV trials may last for several years while researchers assess the effects of a drug after it has been approved

The two examples you provided have been pulled and no longer are available. .

The most common vaccines used were modern and Pfizer. Novavax is now in play using the older methods though. But they arrived late.

The Novavax vaccine is the only non-mRNA updated COVID vaccine available in the U.S. The previous Novavax vaccine is no longer authorized in the U.S.5 Oct 2023.

There's zero vector vaccines available mate. They all got pulled .

Heres the list of available vaccines in Australia at the moment. We don't even have novavax.

The following COVID-19 vaccines are currently available in Australia.

Paediatric (children) vaccines​

• Comirnaty Omicron XBB.1.5 (Pfizer) 5 – 11 years
  • Comirnaty Original (Pfizer) 5 – 11 years
  • Comirnaty Original (Pfizer) 6 months – 4 years

Adolescent and adult vaccines​

• Comirnaty Omicron XBB.1.5 (Pfizer) 12 years and older
  • Comirnaty bivalent Original/Omicron BA.4/5 (Pfizer) 12 years and older
  • Spikevax Omicron XBB.1.5 (Moderna) 12 years and older

What would be a understandable timeline in a pandemic? Actually I have zero problems with them trying to get treatments out in the timeline it happened...

Provided it's 100% people's choice. Just like now the vast majority of people choose not to take covid vaccines as they aren't being forced have more data and less fear and coercion.

But if you coerce intimidate and force compliance? Sorry now I put the blame on you for those that suffer ill effects. ( give media who etc ) not you obviously =)

Astrazeneca was the initial vaccine available in Australia and was primarily used in the UK. We ended up with settling on Pfizer after they ordered a huge amount that was due to arrive 2 years after all this stuff was happening. We are using old stock we pre brought in the pandemic. AZ is still approved provisionally in Australia, they just decided that Pfizers was the preferred vaccine, because it isn't linked to death in females in particular and we have a shit ton of it. It comes up best in most data, though everyone says the opposite. The AZ vaccine has less reactions and death linked to it than the medications used every day and it was still discontinued it had 13 deaths linked to it. That's pretty low compared to other medications. That to me shows they were taking it pretty seriously and not covering up anything. We still had doeses of AZ in storage as recently as the end of 2023, they just didn't use them.

What I am trying to point out is there were multiple variations of the vaccine available during the pandemic. How many people in here do you think thought AZ was also mRNA? Gene therapy, death shots, clot shots, there were three different forms of vaccines minimum you could take when it was mandated. 1 was basically just a flu shot with covid instead.

We mandate vaccines every year for school children, why is it such a big deal for adults during a possible pandemic? Don't get me wrong, I still don't believe they should be mandated, but thge reality is unless you have a legit medical condition there was a reasonably safe vaccine for you and it wasn't really experimental as people were saying. mRNA seems pretty cool to me to be honest if they can use it for other vaccines. It saves us growing SARS in a lab in the event someone wants to screw a bat again or however this started.

Considering they removed AZ and these options fully around the time they also stopped requiring mandated vaccines for 99% of employment, I have landed on the fact that people will just complain no matter how you accommodate them. The options were there whether I agree with how they were offerred. Different in your situation where you had legit medical advice, but the reality is that people had reasonable options around what vaccine to take and even if they chose to or not for most professions. Yes there was a requirement in certain workplaces, but outside of one state in Australia, you easily could have ridden it out for a few months and never taken anything in most professions. That's a choice in my opinion, it had consequences and wasn't perfect, but it's still a choice on how or whether you are vaccinated by the definition. I have done worse things than run the risk of a reaction to be employed in the past.

Astrazeneca was the initial vaccine available in Australia and was primarily used in the UK. We ended up with settling on Pfizer after they ordered a huge amount that was due to arrive 2 years after all this stuff was happening. We are using old stock we pre brought in the pandemic. AZ is still approved provisionally in Australia, they just decided that Pfizers was the preferred vaccine, because it isn't linked to death in females in particular and we have a shit ton of it. It comes up best in most data, though everyone says the opposite. The AZ vaccine has less reactions and death linked to it than the medications used every day and it was still discontinued it had 13 deaths linked to it. That's pretty low compared to other medications. That to me shows they were taking it pretty seriously and not covering up anything. We still had doeses of AZ in storage as recently as the end of 2023, they just didn't use them.

What I am trying to point out is there were multiple variations of the vaccine available during the pandemic. How many people in here do you think thought AZ was also mRNA? Gene therapy, death shots, clot shots, there were three different forms of vaccines minimum you could take when it was mandated. 1 was basically just a flu shot with covid instead.

We mandate vaccines every year for school children, why is it such a big deal for adults during a possible pandemic? Don't get me wrong, I still don't believe they should be mandated, but thge reality is unless you have a legit medical condition there was a reasonably safe vaccine for you and it wasn't really experimental as people were saying. mRNA seems pretty cool to me to be honest if they can use it

for other vaccines. It saves us growing SARS in a lab in the event someone wants to screw a bat again or however this started.

Considering they removed AZ and these options fully around the time they also stopped requiring mandated vaccines for 99% of employment, I have landed on the fact that people will just complain no matter how you accommodate them. The options were there whether I agree with how they were offerred. Different in your situation where you had legit medical advice, but the reality is that people had reasonable options around what vaccine to take and even if they chose to or not for most professions. Yes there was a requirement in certain workplaces, but outside of one state in Australia, you easily could have ridden it out for a few months and never taken anything in most professions. That's a choice in my opinion, it had consequences and wasn't perfect, but it's still a choice on how or whether you are vaccinated by the definition. I have done worse things than run the risk of a reaction to be employed in the past.

AstraZeneca is no longer available in Australia from 21 March 2023, so no further cases of AstraZeneca-related TTS can occur in Australia.12 Jan 2024

However, after the Australian government secured 53.8 million doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine – 50 million of those produced in Melbourne by local manufacturer CSL – and authorising a travel-friendly rebranding, AstraZeneca’s Vaxzevria jab has been discontinued.

Deakin University chair of epidemiology Catherine Bennett says it is no surprise after demand dropped and other vaccines started to fill the gaps.

“It is not unexpected, as demand dropped with people completing their initial vaccine doses the focus for second and later doses has shifted to mRNA vaccines (like Pfizer and Moderna) and Novavax as an alternative to mRNAs technology,” she told news.com.au.

Jan 1st 2024

We just had a discussion about how unaware we are to the long term effects of covid and the vaccine . Therefore mandating it is vaaaastly different than the vaccines that have done the proper trials and time. Every vaccine I had ( bar 2 ) was taken by my elder siblings. They are known and established.

No you couldn't have easily rode it out for a few months for thousands of people. Sorry that's silly mate. You broke you have rent you have a kid.. that's not a option at all. You care about seeing your family regularly? Not a option. Potential for a family emergency? Not really a option.

Like I said my mates felt forced. And they generally speaking are in a much better place financially than countless people. Ride it out for a few months they may have been able to. But at the time it was more restrictions being spoken about for the unvaccinated. A few months at the time was leading into more restrictions... not less.

Look at the pettiness of docking workers pay here in qld after the pandemic for not being vaccinated..... despite working the entire time.

Far to many decisions weren't based on health.. Like Pfizer said... we had to move at the speed of the market.

It's a big deal because it hadn't and still hasn't been tested properly. It's a big deal because these weren't trialled and still haven't been to the standards we use. It's a big deal to anybody who lost time employment education treatment due to " mandatory " it's definitely a huge deal to anyone who lost loved ones or suffers ill effects who wouldn't have gone near it without the coercion.

Because you rolled your shoulders and decided it's not a big deal doesn't mean everyone can or has to mate. You had a choice. Many felt they didn't. The slightest possibility that they could jeopardise their families well being was enough that there was zero choice in their mind.

In regards to it being mandatory to vaccinate school children.... it's not. Here in qld anyhow. Pretty sure it'd be nationwide as education is a human right.

Unvaccinated children will be excluded from school if there is an outbreak of certain vaccine preventable diseases.

By law, a child must have an Immunisation History Statement from the Australian Immunisation Register to enrol in primary school. By law, an Immunisation History Statement must be provided to the primary school when enrolling a child, even if the certificate shows that the child has not received any vaccinations.10 Aug 2023

Edit Apologies probably butchered post and links as.... mobile and sherdog being..... fun

Last edited:
Excellent piece on the bodies and the died suddenly phenomenon. We're all focused of the big names toppling but the elderly are.

Also touches on the old tried and true, if there was a protocol/surgery/medicine introduced the precautionary principle was always followed, until now that is.

i.e.
I have a routine sugery and develop blood clots it's assumed to be the cause until proved otherwise.

YET this standard practice isn't followed and worse yet has that much fraud and censorship involved it looks like it's run by a mob.

Honk honk honk honk

AstraZeneca is no longer available in Australia from 21 March 2023, so no further cases of AstraZeneca-related TTS can occur in Australia.12 Jan 2024

However, after the Australian government secured 53.8 million doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine – 50 million of those produced in Melbourne by local manufacturer CSL – and authorising a travel-friendly rebranding, AstraZeneca’s Vaxzevria jab has been discontinued.

Deakin University chair of epidemiology Catherine Bennett says it is no surprise after demand dropped and other vaccines started to fill the gaps.

“It is not unexpected, as demand dropped with people completing their initial vaccine doses the focus for second and later doses has shifted to mRNA vaccines (like Pfizer and Moderna) and Novavax as an alternative to mRNAs technology,” she told news.com.au.

Jan 1st 2024

We just had a discussion about how unaware we are to the long term effects of covid and the vaccine . Therefore mandating it is vaaaastly different than the vaccines that have done the proper trials and time. Every vaccine I had ( bar 2 ) was taken by my elder siblings. They are known and established.

No you couldn't have easily rode it out for a few months for thousands of people. Sorry that's silly mate. You broke you have rent you have a kid.. that's not a option at all. You care about seeing your family regularly? Not a option. Potential for a family emergency? Not really a option.

Like I said my mates felt forced. And they generally speaking are in a much better place financially than countless people. Ride it out for a few months they may have been able to. But at the time it was more restrictions being spoken about for the unvaccinated. A few months at the time was leading into more restrictions... not less.

Look at the pettiness of docking workers pay here in qld after the pandemic for not being vaccinated..... despite working the entire time.

Far to many decisions weren't based on health.. Like Pfizer said... we had to move at the speed of the market.

It's a big deal because it hadn't and still hasn't been tested properly. It's a big deal because these weren't trialled and still haven't been to the standards we use. It's a big deal to anybody who lost time employment education treatment due to " mandatory " it's definitely a huge deal to anyone who lost loved ones or suffers ill effects who wouldn't have gone near it without the coercion.

Because you rolled your shoulders and decided it's not a big deal doesn't mean everyone can or has to mate. You had a choice. Many felt they didn't. The slightest possibility that they could jeopardise their families well being was enough that there was zero choice in their mind.

In regards to it being mandatory to vaccinate school children.... it's not. Here in qld anyhow. Pretty sure it'd be nationwide as education is a human right.

Unvaccinated children will be excluded from school if there is an outbreak of certain vaccine preventable diseases.

By law, a child must have an Immunisation History Statement from the Australian Immunisation Register to enrol in primary school. By law, an Immunisation History Statement must be provided to the primary school when enrolling a child, even if the certificate shows that the child has not received any vaccinations.10 Aug 2023

Edit Apologies probably butchered post and links as.... mobile and sherdog being..... fun

You should consider watching this video because it's worse than that by far. Astrazeneca didn't bypass the regulatory requirements for a GMO like Pfizer and Moderna but applied and was given approval.

I cannot overstate the relevance of the information Julian Gillespie gives in this interview.

There's a reason everyone is white eyeballing away from the gene therapy topic nowadays.
Simply because it is.

"Former Barrister, Julian Gillespie, Interviewed by Dr John Campbell in a must-watch interview about COVID jabs and legal issues. Please share widely."

Everything in this video is excellent.

You should consider watching this video because it's worse than that by far. Astrazeneca didn't bypass the regulatory requirements for a GMO like Pfizer and Moderna but applied and was given approval.

I cannot overstate the relevance of the information Julian Gillespie gives in this interview.
Ill give it a shot tonight. No promises tho ,
I have the attention span of a gnat at times hah

Reactions: mon
Ill give it a shot tonight. No promises tho ,
I have the attention span of a gnat at times hah

I hope you do and others as well. He lays out the depths of the corruption in all aspects of our systems and it is why I say treason not just a crime, we have been attacked.

I have a more than slight interest in the subject and after 4 years struggle to listen because most has been a categorical fact for at least a year or two.
The trick is watch/listen while you do something else and zero in when something in new.

Every single thing he says is fact and its why things like the following are slipping though now after all the corruption.

Jan 1st 2024

The last doses of Astrazeneca were available in March 2023. They were discontinued as alternative vaccines came out and new strains of covid were becoming prevalent.
That shows to me they were actually following the data and trying to use more effective vaccines based on how the virus evolved.

The vaccines passed all levels of trials they are required to for normal registration. They were just done faster which is why they were provisionally registered. I think that's more because we threw worldwide money at it than anything else. We literally had multiple companies focusing on a single vaccine in a race to be the best. If we threw the same approach at cancer we could probably make rapid improvements there also. I am not naive enough to think they didn't try to profit, but they did create a flu vaccine like shot pretty rapidly. If it was any other type of disease i reckon they would have near cured it. Money talks.

The cut off for the vaccine mandates depending on jobs here in Vic was a period of 3-5 months. I want to keep reiterating I don't agree on the mandates, but you could also avoid vaccination for 4 months by having a recent case of covid, which is what most people I know who didn't want the vaccine did. Either that or move to Queensland haha. There was barely a 2 month period here with the vaccinated had different options to the unvaccinated. Main people that suffered were kids that had to get it, but adults (without medical issues) had options in my opinion. We had a Government funded pool that was required to request proof for quite a while.

It's probably my military background that makes me fall on that side because I had over 31 total vaccinations, including 7 flu shots during my time there. Pre receiving my med rcord I thought I had never had a flu shot. Random vaccines have never worried me, so I acknowledge my opinion is a bit flawed. Simply being able to walk away from your employment is a choice to me, i have always worked in jobs that required me to give up freedom or do things as a requirement of employment I may not choose to do outside of that job. Same with overseas travel, I don't think twice about vaccines for other countries. I don't want no crazy brazilian jungle virus.

Victoria has a no jab, no play policy. Joys of free early childhood learning. You might get to sneak by if you don't take up the 2 free years of kinder, but it's a good way to reward people for not bringing back polio in my opinion. So you are right in that you don't technically need all vaccinations, though it would be pretty rare for most not to be taken.

I wouldn't vaccinate my kids though. Not because I am worried about anything but they have smashed covid each time they have had it.

Nah man. Your posts are a pleasure to read. It's good to actually have some valid references that disagree with what I am saying.

I hope you do and others as well. He lays out the depths of the corruption in all aspects of our systems and it is why I say treason not just a crime, we have been attacked.

I have a more than slight interest in the subject and after 4 years struggle to listen because most has been a categorical fact for at least a year or two.
The trick is watch/listen while you do something else and zero in when something in new.

Every single thing he says is fact and its why things like the following are slipping though now after all the corruption.

Full decision is there if you are interested. He got off on a technicality and out lawyered the other lawyers.

He had a legit exemption to start with.

Last edited:
Obviously it's all bullshit because substack etc, doesn't matter that Canada health confirmed the presence and their knowledge.

"Emails from Health Canada re SV40 contamination in Pfizer vax
"Was it unexpected to find this sequence in the finished product? Response: Yes, because Pfizer did not identify the presence of SV40 promoter enhancer on the plasmid template used to produce mRNA""
"Health Canada first acknowledged that the SV40 enhancer was present in the Pfizer injection to journalists Noé Chartier and Matt Horwood. That revelation inspired this request for emails on the topic from Health Canada, provided below."

Lol, but hey don't worry they state there's minimal safety risk. Just lol, like the criminal swearing it was a victim less crime.

HoNk, Honk, hOnK

To the best of my knowledge this is a lie by technicality because iirc Pfizer did put in the information but didn't highlight it.

"Pfizer ‘CHOSE NOT TO’ Tell Regulators About SV40 Sequence in COVID Shots – Health Canada Official
A senior Health Canada official says pharma giant Pfizer made a conscious decision to not advise regulators that its mRNA COVID-19 vaccine contained a DNA sequence from the Simian Virus 40 (SV40)."
"This information appears among multiple emails between staff from key drug regulators, including Health Canada (HC), the U.S. Food and Drugs Administration (FDA), and the European Medicines Agency (EMA). The information was obtained through an access-to-information request.

On Aug. 23, 2023, Dr. Dean Smith, a senior scientific evaluator in HC’s Vaccine Quality Division, wrote an email to a colleague at the FDA about SV40.

Health Canada had obtained confirmation two weeks earlier from Pfizer that SV40 DNA sequences were present in its COVID-19 vaccine.

“I understand that there have been internal discussions at CBER [Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research] regarding the presents [sic] of an SV40 enhancer/promoter sequence, noting that its presence is unrelated to the purpose of the Pfizer’s plasmid as a transcription template for their mRNA COVID-19 vaccine,” wrote Dr. Smith.

“Pfizer has communicated to us recently, that they apparently chose not to mention this information to EMA, FDA or HC at the time of their initial or subsequent submissions.”"

- Kevin McKernan is a fucking godsend tbh and whether luck or something else he dropped the biggest story of the century, of course crickets from the media and regulatory bodies to the sleeping public.

Just as obvious was the hissing and honking, substack, grifter, "they asked for donations" etc etc etc .

"In response to the information released by Health Canada, Mr. McKernan posted a thread on the X platform. “No prior vaccine in Canada has been approved with such a sequence contaminant,” he said.

“Pfizer assured [HC] the sequence is not material to plasmid manufacturing,” he added. “This is an overt lie. You cannot make plasmids without the promoter for the antibiotic resistance gene. It is active in mammalian cells. If it’s not needed, why is it in there?”

Mr. McKernan also noted how HC has asked Pfizer for its Polymerase Chain Reaction (PRC) protocol, saying this means “they have performed ZERO checks on this DNA contamination themselves and are entirely relying on the word of the manufacturer.”"

- If you take the time to watch Julian sum up the contamination you'll note that there is a varying level of contamination in ALL the vials tested. Up to 500 times the legally allowable limit.

You learn something new every day and it turns out that the limit should not apply

"Dr. Buckhaults wrote that the “10 ng limit is not appropriate for LNP encapsulated DNA,” adding that “as far as I know there have been no safety studies for this situation. It was not possible because of the abbreviated timeline during the emergency you saw authorization.”"

- So a known gene editing tool that is also used to induce cancers in the animal trials for new cancer drugs isn't a risk, just ask the complicit.
Why would they lie.....

"“We know from testing several vials that the level of SV40 enhancer-promoter in the XBB.1.5 booster is at similar levels as the others Pfizer COVID modRNA vaccines, making it just as problematic,” he says. “Pfizer has not cleaned up the vaccine, yet the regulators are sadly more concerned about vaccine uptake in the population rather than the health risks from these vaccines.”"

Why, thats the key question isn't it because something is very very off. Still its always very reassuring that so many sociopaths that believe the world has too many peasants offer "free" "vaccines".

Good fucking luck with that.

Reactions: Ruv
The last doses of Astrazeneca were available in March 2023. They were discontinued as alternative vaccines came out and new strains of covid were becoming prevalent.
That shows to me they were actually following the data and trying to use more effective vaccines based on how the virus evolved.

The vaccines passed all levels of trials they are required to for normal registration. They were just done faster which is why they were provisionally registered. I think that's more because we threw worldwide money at it than anything else. We literally had multiple companies focusing on a single vaccine in a race to be the best. If we threw the same approach at cancer we could probably make rapid improvements there also. I am not naive enough to think they didn't try to profit, but they did create a flu vaccine like shot pretty rapidly. If it was any other type of disease i reckon they would have near cured it. Money talks.

The cut off for the vaccine mandates depending on jobs here in Vic was a period of 3-5 months. I want to keep reiterating I don't agree on the mandates, but you could also avoid vaccination for 4 months by having a recent case of covid, which is what most people I know who didn't want the vaccine did. Either that or move to Queensland haha. There was barely a 2 month period here with the vaccinated had different options to the unvaccinated. Main people that suffered were kids that had to get it, but adults (without medical issues) had options in my opinion. We had a Government funded pool that was required to request proof for quite a while.

It's probably my military background that makes me fall on that side because I had over 31 total vaccinations, including 7 flu shots during my time there. Pre receiving my med rcord I thought I had never had a flu shot. Random vaccines have never worried me, so I acknowledge my opinion is a bit flawed. Simply being able to walk away from your employment is a choice to me, i have always worked in jobs that required me to give up freedom or do things as a requirement of employment I may not choose to do outside of that job. Same with overseas travel, I don't think twice about vaccines for other countries. I don't want no crazy brazilian jungle virus.

Victoria has a no jab, no play policy. Joys of free early childhood learning. You might get to sneak by if you don't take up the 2 free years of kinder, but it's a good way to reward people for not bringing back polio in my opinion. So you are right in that you don't technically need all vaccinations, though it would be pretty rare for most not to be taken.

I wouldn't vaccinate my kids though. Not because I am worried about anything but they have smashed covid each time they have had it.

Nah man. Your posts are a pleasure to read. It's good to actually have some valid references that disagree with what I am saying.

Yeah no play no jab we have here as well for toddlers. No baby sitting in most child cares if unvaccinated. But every single child unvaccinated or not goes to school ( if they wish) .

It was often pushed trope to justify this coercion.. " well kids must be vaccinated to go to school "... no. The amount of times I've read it and how it's used to justify these mandated ones is pretty impressive. It's another bit of misinformation that worked well.

Nah qld wasn't a safe haven mate. As I said. Teachers who worked throughout the pandemic got docked pay.... and movement was restricted. Not to the extent of Victoria of course.. which made shit like below even more stupid to me.

Still allowed to work ..... Still around kids. .
Coronavirus. Queensland teachers and staff to get pay docked for 'failing to comply' with COVID vaccine mandate. Queensland's Education Department is docking the pay of 900 school staff who did not get the COVID vaccine, saying that ignoring the mandate put others at risk.

that was nothing more than coercion and petty revenge imo

I have no kids thankfully lol I trust my friends and family to do what they think is right for their kids. I honestly don't care what they choose. It's up to them , as it always should have been. ( I'll bet the majority wouldn't be vaccinating their kid for covid)

But sadly regardless of vaccination status the disruptions to their education has taken a toll on some. My nephew who's autistic really has suffered the most. The most important thing to him was socialising. Every disruption unfortunately put him further back.

Let alone the concept that your life can be halted instantly regardless of individual circumstances. Harsh lesson honestly I'm not sure how I would have dealt with how unfair that seemed if I was younger. I don't think much thought has been put into that but that's a massive difference.. at the start of the shit show a lot of people were laughing at the concept of a Australian government taking such an authoritarian approach. ( looking at footage of China etc )

Oh I always enjoy a polite discussion mate and I appreciate it. I honestly have no qualms being wrong. I use sherdog to flesh out my own opinions not to convince others. =)

You're in debt due to lockdowns? You were scrounging off hardworking British taxpayers during Covid because you were pretending you couldn't go out to work due to mental problems. Any debt you got into wasn't hard earned debt, it was you sat on your arse moaning that the world owes you a favour.

You were in favor of government tyranny and medical tyranny. You were useful for the most evil and corrupt people on the planet. Good job!

Last edited:
You were in favor of government tyranny and medical tyranny. You were useful for the most evil and corrupt people on the planet. Good job!
You made up a pack of lies that our medical professionals on the front lines were in fact paid actors. Have you conveniently forgotten that?

Yeah no play no jab we have here as well for toddlers. No baby sitting in most child cares if unvaccinated. But every single child unvaccinated or not goes to school ( if they wish) .

It was often pushed trope to justify this coercion.. " well kids must be vaccinated to go to school "... no. The amount of times I've read it and how it's used to justify these mandated ones is pretty impressive. It's another bit of misinformation that worked well.

Nah qld wasn't a safe haven mate. As I said. Teachers who worked throughout the pandemic got docked pay.... and movement was restricted. Not to the extent of Victoria of course.. which made shit like below even more stupid to me.

Still allowed to work ..... Still around kids. .
Coronavirus. Queensland teachers and staff to get pay docked for 'failing to comply' with COVID vaccine mandate. Queensland's Education Department is docking the pay of 900 school staff who did not get the COVID vaccine, saying that ignoring the mandate put others at risk.

that was nothing more than coercion and petty revenge imo

I have no kids thankfully lol I trust my friends and family to do what they think is right for their kids. I honestly don't care what they choose. It's up to them , as it always should have been. ( I'll bet the majority wouldn't be vaccinating their kid for covid)

But sadly regardless of vaccination status the disruptions to their education has taken a toll on some. My nephew who's autistic really has suffered the most. The most important thing to him was socialising. Every disruption unfortunately put him further back.

Let alone the concept that your life can be halted instantly regardless of individual circumstances. Harsh lesson honestly I'm not sure how I would have dealt with how unfair that seemed if I was younger. I don't think much thought has been put into that but that's a massive difference.. at the start of the shit show a lot of people were laughing at the concept of a Australian government taking such an authoritarian approach. ( looking at footage of China etc )

Oh I always enjoy a polite discussion mate and I appreciate it. I honestly have no qualms being wrong. I use sherdog to flesh out my own opinions not to convince others. =)

Yeah your'e definitely right there. Public schools are required to take kids, private schools have the right to refuse but rarely do. They get the kids vaccinated by offering them two free years of kinder, which no parent is going to turn down by choice compared to paying $100 a day for childcare whether your kid goes or not unless you believe all vaccines are bad. No covid vaccines are required anymore, just the usual ones around for years. I think that's a good trade off personally, but I think we would differ there.

No pay docking in Victoria which is interesting. I guess they got they uptake they required to move on from it.The only group still required is certain health care workers. My view is still that Military, emergency services, Healthcare workers and Politicians should have been the ones mandated (with legit exemptions allowed and freely accessible). I do believe the initial vaccinations did make a difference though and turned covid into the relatively harmless(for most) infection it is today. Given I don't think the vaccine is bad, even after having my own reaction to it, I guess I end up thinking it was for the general good to make it a requirement for most employees. That to me justifies it, but I am taking into account all the money they threw at people to stay home etc and paying them for testing and days off if they had covid. The Government here was pretty harsh with restrictions , but people weren't being sent broke and they paid a liveable wage to employees on behalf of businesses to compensate.

Similar to this I actually would have been for vaccinated people being subsidised for ongoing hoispital care RE:covid or Long covid. If you chose to be unvaccinated (exemptions excluded) you paid the bill. That to me would have been a good compromise for both sides. THat would be controversial for most though, but I would happily lose money to not be vaccinated if I fell on that side of society at that time.

I definitely agree online learning wasn't a long term option and had some issues, but that was counteracted by the availability of work from home. Kids being put back due to covid was definitely a thing as I have gone through similar with one of mine. The social impacts were the biggest issues, but I think with the advent of social media that has been coming for a long time. MOst people just vicariously follow each other via social media now as opposed to picking up the phone to meet up. Covid made an issue that was already occurring, happen faster. I will say that during the lockdowns, I saw more people and kids down the local park than I ever do now years on. I am more leaning towards it being the current society as opposed to covid itself.

I still don;t agree on the lockdowns and can only comment on why they occurred in Victoria in my opinion. We had the longest lockdowns in the world because people took over city streets and became violent. The vast majority were for vaccination and following the lockdowns initially because other states seemed to be able to keep the covid numbers reasonable when it seemed to be a legitimately bad virus. The violent protesters damaged the reputation of the people wanting to ask legit questions about all this including the mandates. By the end of it they put people in the position they were so sick of the shit all the time, they just went and got vaccinated to get back to normal lives. The last anti vaccine rally I saw had 10 people waving Eureka flags I actually filmed it to post up in this thread but it was over 6 months ago.

I don't disagree with anything you said even though we fall on opposite sides ultimately. We both just define choice differently based on our personal circumstances and life experience.

Every right thinking person can see the similarities but as a reminder I'll put up this repost from a while ago.
Today is the most important day in the Australian year to most people over here. Lest we forget has been forgotten and "for the greater good" again.

"Vera Sharav, child survivor of the Holocaust, discusses the similarities between government responses to Covid and the Nazi regime she experienced."

Last edited:
Back