Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr Malone says there are good modeling studies that half a million excess deaths have happened in the US through the intentional blockade of early treatment Ivermectin/Hydroxychloroquine combo by the US government

Last edited:
No way, bro, it's horse de-wormer that only insurrectionist threats to "our democracy" take, and rural Oklahoma has billions of gunshot victims bleeding out in the parking lots because the hospitals are overflowing with insurrectionists overdosing on the horse de-wormer.

Now shut up and take the injections, bigot.

I'm willing to wait to see how this pans out.
I bet you are cowboy. You've got thousands of bizarre posts over the last two years people will likely revisit should any of this be accurate.

I'm guessing it's nonsense but I'll reserve opinion.

Oh wow. Ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, and interferon all work against COVID, never mind the actual peer reviewed research in this area.

“Try this one weird trick that the government DOESN’T want you to know!” Must be true because somebody with a .mil address wrote it!

I swear, some of you fall for the same dumb high school prank over and over again.

Conspiracy theorists vs Mr science fauci
Attacks on Fauci are attacks on science, you monster!

Imagine a "scientist" actually saying that! Implying that scientific findings should never be challenged. That suggestion is the very antithesis of the scientific process.

A friend of mine personally attributed ivermectin to saving his life after getting Covid. Says he felt fine a day after taking it.

Fuxk me, I have to try and sleep for a night shift, but this is some potentially juicy shit.

How do we verify these documents?
Basically, if the docs are accurate, you will not hear much from MSM, or maybe we’ll get a “fact check” that “debunks” a part of the email/claim without addressing other pertinent parts.

If the docs are fake, you will see headlines proclaiming “antivaxxer right wing fake news threatens us all… why right wing antivaxxers need to be de platformed!”

Basically, if the docs are accurate, you will not hear much from MSM, or maybe we’ll get a “fact check” that “debunks” a part of the email/claim without addressing other pertinent parts.

If the docs are fake, you will see headlines proclaiming “antivaxxer right wing fake news threatens us all… why right wing antivaxxers need to be de platformed!”
If you go to 4:40 of this video, the author of the document issued a statement. I dont know how to timestamp on my phone, but apparantly it's legit

I'll see if I can verify it later

Ivermectin definitely works in some way, or else this information wouldn't be supressed so hard. They don't want treatments, they only want vaccines, so anything remotely alternative will be smeared and hidden. Ivermectin defintiely isn't the holy grail and probably isn't better than vaccination, but it's clearly a useful tool and should be an option for anyone.

If you're talking about the News Media, maybe. There are treatments for COVID-19 infection listed on the Harvard Health website.

https://www.health.harvard.edu/diseases-and-conditions/treatments-for-covid-19

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back