Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Authoritarianism at its best. Wouldn’t that be a state issue anyway? How would the federal level enforce that? It would be litigated to hell.
Im guessing its flights and Amtrak which is managed Federally

Or, maybe I'm not pearl clutching over a virus, that again, hasnt killed a SINGLE HEALTHY PERSON IN CANADA UNDER AGE 45.

Continue the hand wringing though, it's cute.
Yeah whatever. Continue spitting out the same tired internet insults like a good little tool

Anti-vaxxer family tragically die after refusing jab

Just two weeks after having dinner together, three family members, who were all unvaccinated, are dead after contracting Covid-19.
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/r...b/news-story/c5d57b8fb1b6b1b915d91f84033ae411

A mum, dad and brother who refused to get the vaccine died of Covid-19 within a week of each other after catching the virus at a family dinner.

Francis Goncalves’s brother Shaul, 40, dad Basil, 73, and mum Charmagne, 65, fell ill on the weekend of July 10, after meeting for a meal.

They all died within two weeks of their symptoms starting, with Francis believing they caught the virus from Basil after his dad picked it up in hospital a few days earlier.

Francis, from Cardiff, said his family, who had moved to Portugal, hadn’t been vaccinated as they had been scared by anti-vaxxer misinformation.

He urged people to get vaccinated and not be put off by conspiracy theorists.

Francis told Wales Online: “Dad went to hospital on July 6 for kidney stones, we think he picked Covid up there.

“On Thursday, July 8, my parents had dinner at my brother’s apartment he shares with his girlfriend and they started to feel very ill that weekend.”

By Monday, Shaul’s girlfriend said he could “feel something was wrong” and was diagnosed with coronavirus.

“He said he’d never felt anything like it, that he felt like he was filled with weight and that he was tired. He decided to get a test for Covid and they tested positive,” Francis said.

“My parents were really ill at the time as well. They went through to the hospital and I had a text from my father that afternoon saying they’ve been admitted into the hospital because they have both tested positive.

“That was on July 12.”

Francis’ dad Basil was rushed to ICU two days later, and his brother and mother soon deteriorated.

Shaul died in the early hours of July 18 as Francis was waiting for his Covid test results so he could fly to Portugal to see his family.

Francs said his brother was the “healthiest person” he knew and believes the vaccine would have saved his life.

“If he wasn’t working out in the gym or running, he was going on walks,” he said. “He hadn’t drunk in 15 years and had a plant-based diet.”
You do know there are many and many more reports from the adverse reactions from the Covid Vaxs right? they arent being reported by media because they push things like that.

They wont be able to cover up the adverse reactions from the Covid Vaxs for to long.

238069695_10159400848232943_2824156182366373333_n.jpg
E8qUfFAXIAMSZN3

Build a wall on the Florida border.
Most of us Floridians would support this. Everyone shits on us about this how we are all infected and dying but then the next minute they are one their way down here.

My area is flooded with out of state plates right now with the majority of them being New York plates. If it is so bad down here keep your asses out of the state. These people applaud the lockdowns and restrictive measures in their states and then jump to down here to enjoy our freedoms and lovely weather.

What is his "kind"?

"The vaccination rate for Black people is less than 50% in 38 of 42 reporting states, including 7 states where less than a third of Black people have received one or more doses. Similarly, less than half of Hispanic people have received a COVID-19 vaccine dose in 32 of 40 reporting states, including 9 states where less than a third have received at least one dose."

@Blayt7hh giving off some very racist vibes...

<6>

Most of us Floridians would support this. Everyone shits on us about this how we are all infected and dying but then the next minute they are one their way down here.

My area is flooded with out of state plates right now with the majority of them being New York plates. If it is so bad down here keep your asses out of the state. These people applaud the lockdowns and restrictive measures in their states and then jump to down here to enjoy our freedoms and lovely weather.
This all day.. I have a friend that went down for vacation, like many have done, and wasn't feeling well ( mostly sinus stuff ). Went to the closest walk in. Got a covid test and returned hot. I'm sure that went down as a positive test for Florida even tho he wasn't feeling well when he left for vaca

Yeah whatever. Continue spitting out the same tired internet insults like a good little tool

Lol rustled cause I won't be part of a clinical trial for companies that have killed and injured thousands of people and have had to pay out billions in judgements for said injuries and deaths?

Thought so.

"The Food and Drug Administration expressed greater concern about reports of dozens of fatalities linked to heart valves made by Pfizer’s Shiley division. In 1986, as the death toll reached 125, Pfizer ended production of all models of the valves. Yet by that point they were implanted in tens of thousands of people, who worried that the devices could fracture and fail at any moment.

In 1991 an FDA task force charged that Shiley had withheld information about safety problems from regulators in order to get initial approval for its valves and that the company continued to keep the FDA in the dark. A November 7, 1991 investigation in the Wall Street Journal asserted that Shiley had been deliberately falsifying manufacturing records relating to valve fractures.

Faced with this growing scandal, Pfizer announcedthat it would spend up to $205 million to settle the tens of thousands of valve lawsuits that had been filed against it. Even so, Pfizer resisted complying with an FDA order that it notify patients of new findings that there was a greater risk of fatal fractures in those who had the valve installed before the age of 50. In 1994 the company agreed to pay $10.75 million to settle Justice Department charges that it lied to regulators in seeking approval for the valves; it also agreed to pay $9 million to monitor valve patients at Veterans Administration hospitals or pay for removal of the device."

https://www.mp-22.com/vax

Keep shilling for Big Pharm, it's obvious they are super trustworthy and safe and always have your health and best interests in mind.

Same in ft laud. There's not as many snowbirds as winter, but there's still plenty of out of state plates.

7 months in and private property rights have been removed, corporations control speech rights, energy independence is done and the president has threatened to nuke citizens and jail energy executives, inflation is higher that wage growth, putting people in solitary confinement before trial for trespassing, federal agencies are spying on opposition journalists and leaking the spied emails to friendly media outlets, the government has teamed up with corporations for mass censorship and state propaganda, and the borders are wide open while citizens need to undergo medical experiments and "show us your papers" in order to travel out of state.

Enjoy your freedom to keep COVID going strong and stay in your hick states. I'd prefer if our numbers stay low thanks to people being relatively responsible here (at least the northern half of our state)

Lol rustled cause I won't be part of a clinical trial for companies that have killed and injured thousands of people and have had to pay out billions in judgements for said injuries and deaths?

Thought so.

"The Food and Drug Administration expressed greater concern about reports of dozens of fatalities linked to heart valves made by Pfizer’s Shiley division. In 1986, as the death toll reached 125, Pfizer ended production of all models of the valves. Yet by that point they were implanted in tens of thousands of people, who worried that the devices could fracture and fail at any moment.

In 1991 an FDA task force charged that Shiley had withheld information about safety problems from regulators in order to get initial approval for its valves and that the company continued to keep the FDA in the dark. A November 7, 1991 investigation in the Wall Street Journal asserted that Shiley had been deliberately falsifying manufacturing records relating to valve fractures.

Faced with this growing scandal, Pfizer announcedthat it would spend up to $205 million to settle the tens of thousands of valve lawsuits that had been filed against it. Even so, Pfizer resisted complying with an FDA order that it notify patients of new findings that there was a greater risk of fatal fractures in those who had the valve installed before the age of 50. In 1994 the company agreed to pay $10.75 million to settle Justice Department charges that it lied to regulators in seeking approval for the valves; it also agreed to pay $9 million to monitor valve patients at Veterans Administration hospitals or pay for removal of the device."

https://www.mp-22.com/vax

Keep shilling for Big Pharm, it's obvious they are super trustworthy and safe and always have your health and best interests in mind.
Vaccines don’t work because Pfizer made some faulty heart valves in the 80s. Got it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back