Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Predicted by those who are pushing these vaxs of course.

Well.. yeah. Predicted by anyone who knows anything about virology really. The scientists who are good at predicting things also think you should get vaccinated, why would that surprise or shock you? They have a much better track record than you do lol so I think I'll listen to them thanks. My personal physician also recommended the vaccine and is "pushing" it. I'm not afraid of someone and infer they are nefarious just because they "push" something I guess.

Some companies would be profiting of this crisis.

This isn't fuckin commie Russia bud. The free market incentivizes people to do great things. It's called capitalism comrade.

Yeah that's quite bad take.

Please explain why. You trust them as well unless you live in the woods in a log cabin you made with your own two hand hunting and eating off the land, and even then you are trusting people working at environmental agencies to keep the air, soil, water clean. Do you drive a car with air bags? Do you live in a standing structure with 4 walls and a roof? People working at government agencies already play a significant role in keeping you safe.

This is such a low iq statement. Naive is your middle name.

Why is it low IQ? I'm assuming you don't use any potentially dangerous products that have been regulated by people at government agencies then? Hopefully that is the case, otherwise it would not be unreasonable to call you hypocritical biased douche.

Why is it low IQ? I'm assuming you don't use any potentially dangerous products that have been regulated by people at government agencies then? Hopefully that is the case, otherwise it would not be unreasonable to call you hypocritical biased douche.
The government is here to save you as much as it is here to harm you. Your well-being is inconsequential to whatever the outcome desired. Your well-being is your responsibility only man. Once you assume anything you can't blame anyone but yourself, if what you expected didn't happen

Biden doesn't answer a thing. He reads (in loose terms) whats written for him and has no idea what he's saying... he knows what his role is so he will continue to play the part... He doesn't give a shit about America or it's citizens...

I've been in lockdown for more than two months. My suburb has had zero cases the entire time. The population has been whipped into a panic.

I've been in lockdown for more than two months. My suburb has had zero cases the entire time. The population has been whipped into a panic.

A whole suburb? Wow, 800 new cases yesterday but your whole suburb had no cases? That's it then, quickly lift the lockdown on account of this one suburb

Well.. yeah. Predicted by anyone who knows anything about virology really. The scientists who are good at predicting things also think you should get vaccinated, why would that surprise or shock you? They have a much better track record than you do lol so I think I'll listen to them thanks. My personal physician also recommended the vaccine and is "pushing" it. I'm not afraid of someone and infer they are nefarious just because they "push" something I guess.

This isn't fuckin commie Russia bud. The free market incentivizes people to do great things. It's called capitalism comrade.

Please explain why. You trust them as well unless you live in the woods in a log cabin you made with your own two hand hunting and eating off the land, and even then you are trusting people working at environmental agencies to keep the air, soil, water clean. Do you drive a car with air bags? Do you live in a standing structure with 4 walls and a roof? People working at government agencies already play a significant role in keeping you safe.

. The free market incentivizes people to do great things. It's called capitalism comrade.
Comparing Vehicles to vaxs amazing you truly do follow Sean Penn.

How do they feel about the vax passports and booster shots?

The government is here to save you as much as it is here to harm you. Your well-being is inconsequential to whatever the outcome desired. Your well-being is your responsibility only man. Once you assume anything you can't blame anyone but yourself, if what you expected didn't happen

Okay that's a nice life philosophy there, but we're talking about the FDA's approval process and how it is supposedly different from the multitude of other similar agencies who regulate public safety in very important ways that anti vaxers know about, benefit from, and rely upon. I'm waiting for a coherent answer as to why they shouldn't be considered uninformed hypocrites, but have yet to see one.

Okay that's a nice life philosophy there, but we're talking about the FDA's approval process and how it is supposedly different from the multitude of other similar agencies who regulate public safety in very important ways that anti vaxers know about, benefit from, and rely upon. I'm waiting for a coherent answer as to why they shouldn't be considered uninformed hypocrites, but have yet to see one.[/QUOTE

Whenever the issues of side effects adverse reactions you either brush them off or say they are rare repeating the pointers from the media.
but we're talking about the FDA's approval process

other similar agencies who regulate public safety
QUOTE]

I had never seen an FDA approval that has taken this fast and why should anyone trust it after being approved this fast? because it has a seal of approval by FDA?

As if they cared about your safety if they did we wouldn't have an opioid crisis which is no thanks to FDA.[/

Comparing Vehicles to vaxs amazing you truly do follow Sean Penn.

I truly don't even get the reference man. Sean Penn?

Please explain to me why I should trust the government to regulate roadways and automobiles and airplanes and atmospheric pollution levels and fuckin nuclear reactors but not trust them to approve a vaccine lol, dear god that is too much for them!

A whole suburb? Wow, 800 new cases yesterday but your whole suburb had no cases? That's it then, quickly lift the lockdown on account of this one suburb

Oh, no! 800 cases!!!

<Ellaria01>

Have you guys eradicated the common cold yet?

Please explain to me why I should trust the government to regulate roadways and automobiles and airplanes and atmospheric pollution levels and fuckin nuclear reactors but not trust them to approve a vaccine lol, dear god that is too much for them!
but not trust them to approve a vaccine lol
I am sure they care about your safety.
Try reading it before replying to me.
How FDA Failures Contributed to the Opioid Crisis

you should not trust them to do any of that efficiently and honestly..

Oh, no! 800 cases!!!

<Ellaria01>

Have you guys eradicated the common cold yet?

800 new cases in a single day in one city is pretty bad.. but I guess people should wait for at least half a million to die before they take it seriously?

And you know what? the FDA has done nothing to prevent the Opioid.
You cant sue the drug markers if you experience the side effects and the immunity of the vaxs dont last long compared that to the traditional TB vaxs which their immunity can last you years.

For a tuberculosis vaccine you only need one shot and that's it.
I have never seen a vax which requires u extra boosters within the same two months after your first shot?

Theres plenty of govt approved foods I don't eat and products I don't use because i don't trust that they're safe for me. Plenty of govt promoted activities and lifestyles I don't engage in because they can be detrimental to my well being. Some things have been in such wide use that I don't have to trust and can see that they're safe. Other things I take calculated risks with.

These vaccines are too sketchy for many if us to take such a risk tho. If they turn put to be unsafe down the line then were screwed.

Sounds like you still put a lot of your personal safety in the hands of the government there man.

I don't think they are sketchy. I have had two injections and am 100% fine. How many years should I wait before I know if I am screwed lol? You sound very paranoid it is just a vaccine guys just go get it and you'll all see what a huge silly waste of time this has all been seriously. I wish I could just show you guys the future and how everyone who took it is completely fine and I know it would convince some of you to go get it for your own good.

But lets flip it. If you trust govt so much then I should see you supporting every policy, law, initiative, agenda, mandate, product, or project anyone in any govt institution pushes.

This is quite a bit different than supporting a specific agency with good track record that has the very narrow task of regulating the safety of a particular product. I get that people have distrust for political leaders but that doesn't really have any bearing on the scientists working at these places. I would trust them when Trump was the President and would trust them with Biden. I took vaccines that were made with the help of Trump I admit it.

In general, if both science and common sense tells me that same thing that "they" are "pushing" I will go with it. There is a chance it could be wrong the move I'll concede that.

Okay that's a nice life philosophy there, but we're talking about the FDA's approval process and how it is supposedly different from the multitude of other similar agencies who regulate public safety in very important ways that anti vaxers know about, benefit from, and rely upon. I'm waiting for a coherent answer as to why they shouldn't be considered uninformed hypocrites, but have yet to see one.
Philosophy is used best when applied. Maybe try that.

As for your argument, I have used FDA approved items and non FDA approved items. I don't solely make that decision on whether it's approved or not approved. Same would go for pretty much any other govt agency.

It seems you already have your mind made up. Call them uninformed hypocrites if that's what you wish. That seems hypocritical though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back