Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you design a study to fail, it'll fail. Read the methods, it's fucking laughable. Wait until the virus had nearly completed replication, then hit it with the drug which prevents replication. This is like waiting until a cancer is well into stage 4 before starting treatment. Of course, you wouldn't know this because a) you've never read this or any of the other covid studies, and b) you're just another fucking moron who's parroting the mainstream narrative.

The number of studies proving them wrong is irrelevant to the chuddies, because it simply reinforces their victim fantasy and proves that there's a giant conspiracy against them.

don't worry though. it's still good for worms.

that chart shows that it's moderately better, it's his opinion as a liberal hack job that it's no good

secondly, nearly all participants were mixed race............. do we have sjw's conducting this nonsense or what? WTF is mixed race? single digit white and single digit black

sham study with cherry picked participants. thanks for playing

that chart shows that it's moderately better, it's his opinion as a liberal hack job that it's no good

secondly, nearly all participants were mixed race............. do we have sjw's conducting this nonsense or what? WTF is mixed race? single digit white and single digit black

sham study with cherry picked participants. thanks for playing

thats cool and all. i'm sure i'll take the word from some chud on a karate forum who believes in eating deworming agents to kill a respiratory disease. believing in all of your wackadoodle conspiracy theories and fairy tales that will never ever be proven for as long as you live on this planet, i'm sure you've got some letters beside your name, much less a GED.

but i'm sure youre great at using google and clicking links to random articles on your facebook algorythm that aligns with your political beliefs, so i'm gonna have to value your opinion more than the studies and findings of professionals who work in the field and do real actual research and trials.

yD8C8lA.jpg

FPICSigVcAEpQ76

perhaps i should try taking the polio vaccine to kill my worms.

Last edited:
Then it has something in common with vax...in that it "does not work"

most likely. at least one of them will get rid of your lice and worms though. me i'd rather go all in on that magic landfill dirt, borax, betadine and alex jones' colloidal silver toothpaste.

most likely. at least one of them will get rid of your lice and worms though. me i'd rather go all in on that magic landfill dirt, borax, betadine and alex jones' colloidal silver toothpaste.
Just take it all...4-5-6 boosters, and whatever is else is out there. I mean we can't have some cold where we have to test to even know we have it now can we?

Just take it all...4-5-6 boosters, and whatever is else is out there. I mean we can't have some cold where we have to test to even know we have it now can we?

to hell with that noise. this vaccine doesnt seem to be the cats meow either. but even then, i dont even know anybody whos had to be hospitalized from this covid shit. almost everybody i know has had it before and says it was just like the flu. i smoke and drink but i doubt it would be any different for me. i aint lining up for 12 boosters or whatever. fuck that. i barely ever get sick and i'm not really that old, my body should be able to fight it off by itself. if not, then im clearly in bad health and i probably would have died or something the next time a flu goes around or whatever.

Last edited:
If you design a study to fail, it'll fail. Read the methods, it's fucking laughable. Wait until the virus had nearly completed replication, then hit it with the drug which prevents replication. This is like waiting until a cancer is well into stage 4 before starting treatment. Of course, you wouldn't know this because a) you've never read this or any of the other covid studies, and b) you're just another fucking moron who's parroting the mainstream narrative.

I'm curious as to why they went with only a 3 day administration period. This is what they said:
The trial began recruitment for its first investigational groups on June 2, 2020. The evaluation that is reported here involved patients who had been randomly assigned to receive either ivermectin or placebo between March 23, 2021, and August 6, 2021. The initial trial protocol specified single-day administration of ivermectin, and we recruited 77 patients to this dose group. On the basis of feedback from advocacy groups, we modified the protocol to specify 3 days of administration of ivermectin.

It seems they initially planned on a different period of administration, but switched it up because of some advocacy intervention.

So they confined it to the acutely symptomatic with only a 3 day administration, when one of the major promotions of its usage is as a prophylactic? Complete sham of a study if so. Am I reading this wrong?

<23>

Last edited:
homeboys a few posts away from another 3 page incoherent rage rant.

pardon me. i havent had my daily dose of hydroxychloriquine. i take that shit every day, even when i'm not sick. just like one of my orange mentors. i hear it goes great with some horse paste and a quick shot of bleach.

pardon me. i havent had my daily dose of hydroxychloriquine. i take that shit every day, even when i'm not sick. just like one of my orange mentors. i hear it goes great with some horse paste and a quick shot of bleach.
aw shit! mentally ill screen door post incoming!

to hell with that noise. this vaccine doesnt seem to be the cats meow either. but even then, i dont even know anybody whos had to be hospitalized from this covid shit. almost everybody i know has had it before and says it was just like the flu. i smoke and drink but i doubt it would be any different for me. i aint lining up for 12 boosters or whatever. fuck that. i barely ever get sick and i'm not really that old, my body should be able to fight it off by itself. if not, then im clearly in bad health and i probably would have died or something the next time a flu goes around or whatever.
To each his own and make our choices. It's what life is about...the whole bullshit about anyone not getting vaxxed not caring about others is just noise from weak ass people.

53...in way above average health. Had covid Jan a year ago. sick 5 days...no vaccines around at that time. Since then my family got it and 12 out of 15 from my weightlifting team as well...iin short, I've been around people with Covid a ton. Traveled on ski trips, for work, etc. No covid for me. I'll trust my own body's health vs. the shot. If you need 4 of the fuckiing things, the shit does not work

To each his own and make our choices. It's what life is about...the whole bullshit about anyone not getting vaxxed not caring about others is just noise from weak ass people.

53...in way above average health. Had covid Jan a year ago. sick 5 days...no vaccines around at that time. Since then my family got it and 12 out of 15 from my weightlifting team as well...iin short, I've been around people with Covid a ton. Traveled on ski trips, for work, etc. No covid for me. I'll trust my own body's health vs. the shot. If you need 4 of the fuckiing things, the shit does not work

yeah i dont really care if other people are vaxxed or not. im still gonna get it so it really makes no difference to me. and masks are useless too. may as well be trying to catch bees with a shopping cart.

I'm curious as to why they went with only a 3 day administration period. This is what they said:

It seems they initially planned on a different period of administration, but switched it up because of some advocacy intervention.

So they confined it to the acutely symptomatic with only a 3 day administration, when one of the major promotions of its usage is as a prophylactic? Am I reading this wrong?

<23>

You are correct. They wanted to do a 1 day single dose study, but apparently that was too obviously rigged so they went with a 3 day treatment protocol on acutely symptomatic patients.

The FLCCC protocols which actually work calls for low dosage Ivermectin as a prophylactic, and if you suspect you've been infected or test positive/show symptoms you immediately go to a higher dosage and continue for 5 days or until you're recovered. If you don't start getting better after 5 days then it's off to a reputable hospital where the MATH+ protocol is used. All this was known back in 2020, which is why it's obvious to anyone with a working brain that this study was rigged to fail.

• The CDC owns 57 vaccine patents and spends $4.9 billion of its $12 billion annual budget (as of 2019) buying and distributing vaccines
  • High level NIH officials, including Fauci, receive up to $150,000 in royalty payments on drugs and vaccines they help develop and usher through the approval process
  • Between 2010 and 2016, every drug that won approval from the FDA—210 different pharmaceuticals—originated from research funded by the NIH.
  • From his position at NIAID, Fauci now dispenses an astounding $7.7 billion annually in the form of research grants—including $1.7 billion funneled annually from the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)—a power he uses to reward those who do his bidding and to defund, bully, silence, and ruin scientists whose research threatens the pharmaceutical paradigm
  • His control over this astonishing budget has given him dominance over federal agencies, world governing bodies, and private foundations including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Health and Human Services (HHS) agencies, the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the Pentagon, the White House, the World Health Organization (WHO), the United Nations, the Clinton and Gates Foundations, and Britain’s The Wellcome Trust.
  • By 2020, Big Pharma was spending approximately $10 billion per year for advertising on mainstream media networks, with a focus on news networks.
  • The FDA receives 45 percent of its budget from the pharmaceutical industry, through what are euphemistically called “user fees.”
But if monetary incentives have been at the root of the corruption of American medicine, scientific research, government health agencies, and mainstream media, then monetary incentives may also be the main force at work in revealing that corruption. In January, U.S. insurance companies started to report “stunning” 40 percent-plus increases in the non-COVID related “all-cause” death rates among 18-to-64-year-old adults in the last two quarters of 2021, coinciding exactly with vaccine mandates and administration. Not only were these demographic groups at relatively low risk of death from COVID, this was long after the peak of COVID mortality in 2020.

This month, statistics from German insurance giant BKK/ProVita apparently confirmed precisely the same trends for the German populace (the CEO who spoke about the data was subsequently fired). The startling increase in “all-cause” deaths among Millennials and Gen-Xers (demographics at low risk of mortality from COVID) in the latter part of 2021, just as vaccine mandates kicked in, are now setting off alarm bells among staid actuaries in an industry paid to access these things accurately. Ominously, their statistics track closely with data sets recently provided by Pentagon whistleblowers to Senator Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) showing astronomical increases in serious heart problems, nervous system disorders, cancers, infertility, and other grave health issues among military personnel (who were subject to strict vaccine mandates) in 2021 compared to the averages for the previous five years.

https://amgreatness.com/2022/03/29/follow-the-science-or-follow-the-money/

So they confined it to the acutely symptomatic with only a 3 day administration, when one of the major promotions of its usage is as a prophylactic? Complete sham of a study if so. Am I reading this wrong?

<23>

Let's look at the data from studies that have HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of people. Over proper time periods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back