Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stealth Omicron is just covid that doesn't show up on RAT immediately whilst you are symptomatic. That's what my family and I just had.
Just take it for what it is and ignore the news. It doesn't mean much. They just have a limited news cycle at the moment, because nobody tunes in anymore.
Thankfully its all about subscriptions based now haha. I barely dont have any news anymore expect for some International news for Europe.
Because our local news media doesn't do much of reporting on European news.

Thankfully its all about subscriptions based now haha. I barely dont have any news anymore expect for some International news for Europe.
Because our local news media doesn't do much of reporting on European news.

I legit wouldn't know about anything covid related if I didn't come on here or get sent "truth videos" from family members, who keep telling me I am a ticking time bomb.
It's rarely reported or on the news now. I have been told that's a government conspiracy and they faked a war in Ukraine with old footage, to sweep it under the rug...

I just think they realised that continued lockdowns don't work and we had some elections were pro lockdown/covid people got voted out. Suddenly some of the most locked down cities in the world, have no lockdowns whilst beating US case numbers. The deaths are still extremely low and monoclonals etc are reserved for the truly vulnerable, not just given ouut to people that can pay for them.

Well, most I know around here who caught it in the past 6-9 months are vaxxed. So which long term issues are we studying there?

Well that would come down to what the problem is. People are claiming the vaccine gives you a form of aids and that massive report seems to have the majority of the side effects being spontaneous infection of an STI...
I guess we could look at whether the person had side effects post vaccination or prior to infection or whether it happened post infection as a start. That's what I would do.

They dont want you to enjoy the freedom without the masks, passports yet.
They want you locked in again.

They dont want this charade to be over yet.

I agree with you but this might be a result of the triple vaxxxed not having an immune system anymore. VAIDS is a big problem that is never going to go away. In fact it's going to get worse as time goes on.

I agree with you but this might be a result of the triple vaxxxed not having an immune system anymore. VAIDS is a big problem that is never going to go away. In fact it's going to get worse as time goes on.

You don't say...

1lsz91A.jpg

You don't say...

1lsz91A.jpg
I didn't see that. The whistleblowers said this would happen about 1.5 years ago. Their predictions were based on animal studies of SARS, MERS & Corona vaccine trials in the past going back as far as 2002. Pfizer, Moderna, J&J, AstraZeneca, Fauci, etc., all knew this sh+t storm was coming. They all need to be locked up for life. It's absolutely bizarre that the corporate media is just pretending that nothing is happening. The FDA needs to be defunded. The experimental injections should have beed pulled from the market many months ago! This feels surreal.

If Will Smith wants to slap someone, it should be the doctor who injected this poor child with this shit.

Why???

Reactions: mon
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back