Gonna make big money thanks to UFC 245 !

Dont pussy out man, show that shit.

I remember the days of thinking there were locks in mma and then Johnny Hendricks koed Fitch before I knew wtf happened

I know, right. Stumpy wrestler with no history of KO power faces better MMA wrestler who is bigger, has fought better and has an iron chin. Hendricks by KO was a bonkers outcome.

I know, right. Stumpy wrestler with no history of KO power faces better MMA wrestler who is bigger, has fought better and has an iron chin. Hendricks by KO was a bonkers outcome.
You must’ve made a lot of money becaus big rig was the underdog

Good looking moves homie but honestly the only one of those that I'd feel confident enough putting money on if I were a betting bloke would be Holloway against Volk. I do agree with your picks though -- I'd have left Marty out of the parlay, though I do like him over Colby (barely).

I remember the days of thinking there were locks in mma and then Johnny Hendricks koed Fitch before I knew wtf happened
The first time Mir defeated Noguiera was the last day I acted as if I knew wtf was gonna happen before an MMA fight haha

Max seems like a sure bet but on ep5 of embedded he got his haircut. We know how that usually goes I'm now doubting him because of the curse.

Back