Economy GOP back to Inflation worries. "Hyperinflation" (Update: 2022 Inflation Highest in 40 Years)

She is a gift to the right that just keeps on giving.

the whole lot of MSNBC/CNBC and CNN anchors are, which are why their ratings are plummeting further and further. It is beautiful to see. And this does not include Cuomo, Wallace, Maddow taking a one day gig, and several other #blueAnon losers in the news media being crushed

Just today

Just this week:

the whole lot of MSNBC/CNBC and CNN anchors are, which are why their ratings are plummeting further and further. It is beautiful to see. And this does not include Cuomo, Wallace, Maddow taking a one day gig, and several other #blueAnon losers in the news media being crushed

Just today

Just this week:

Watch MSNBC on election night. Their election coverage will be comedy gold as the Dems take an asskicking. I really enjoyed watching Maddow's reaction through the night as Trump beat Hillary. Absolutely priceless.

Watch MSNBC on election night. Their election coverage will be comedy gold as the Dems take an asskicking. I really enjoyed watching Maddow's reaction through the night as Trump beat Hillary. Absolutely priceless.

even on 11/3/2020, their coverage was hilarious with how dejected they were. That is how you know they lost and why they are getting crushed even more this go around.

Keep in mind, the GOP did pick up seats in 2020, and Trump was up by millions of votes.

Oh no no no no economist-bros, how do we respond? Inflation was supposed to stabilize now

Morning Joe had a focus panel today on the economy. I wish I could find a longer clip, cause the potential voters continue to say stuff like, "biden takes no responsibility for the economy and lies about it, it is very off putting".

actually, found the entire focus group, it is fascinating to watch. The economy part starts at 6min. The panelists just destroy him lmao. And as for Trump, they basically say, "well he did call Kim Rocket Man". Yea, so? He also had a great meeting with him and rockets stopped.

Listen buddy. Posters on the first page assured me this was just a right wing conspiracy theory back in 2021. Quit making up shit alright. Inflation is actually down, your bills are actually less and if your lived experience differs from this then you're probably a racist and a liar.

Morning Joe had a focus panel today on the economy. I wish I could find a longer clip, cause the potential voters continue to say stuff like, "biden takes no responsibility for the economy and lies about it, it is very off putting".

actually, found the entire focus group, it is fascinating to watch. The economy part starts at 6min. The panelists just destroy him lmao. And as for Trump, they basically say, "well he did call Kim Rocket Man". Yea, so? He also had a great meeting with him and rockets stopped.

And the Dems wanted desperately to spend close to another 4 trillion on BBB until Manchin exercised common sense and shot that shit down. Hell, Bernie wanted like 6 and a half iirc. Manchin told them that they needed to hit the brakes on BBB until the dust settled and we could see what in the hell was going on with the spiking inflation. The Dems told him that it was only transitory and vilified him and Sinema for not spending like drunken sailors in the face of mounting inflation. And that's putting it lightly. They went after those two hard.

But then Manchin caved and helped pass the comically titled Inflation Reduction Act to spend more money that we don't have so he can go ahead and F off too.

Meh. A blip does not a trend make. And that's if the assertion is even accurate.

Edit: ah yes, of course, just as I guessed, when seasonally adjusted, no change,

chart_eikon.jpg

"The first quarter's stronger outturn reflects the often-choppy nature of monthly price measurement and that the pickup is likely to be a 'bump' on the road back toward the Fed's inflation target rather than a sign that slowing inflation is reversing course," said Sarah House, a senior economist at Wells Fargo in Charlotte, North Carolina."

More made up crap, anything to find an excuse to whine, Pathetic.

Last edited:
Meh. A blip does not a trend make. And that's if the assertion is even accurate.

Edit: ah yes, of course, just as I guessed, when seasonally adjusted, no change,

chart_eikon.jpg

"The first quarter's stronger outturn reflects the often-choppy nature of monthly price measurement and that the pickup is likely to be a 'bump' on the road back toward the Fed's inflation target rather than a sign that slowing inflation is reversing course," said Sarah House, a senior economist at Wells Fargo in Charlotte, North Carolina."

More made up crap, anything to find an excuse to whine, Pathetic.
I bet your favorite river is Da Nile

Back