Law GOP wants to ban birth control, except for legally married couples only

Gotta love the immediate pivot after realizing "we want to execute and dismember babies" makes you the bad guys, so it immediately shifted over to "omg, they want to ban condoms" and "interracial marriage is next" and "they're going to ban gays for some reason", and every other unrelated thing to avoid being the psycho screaming about your strong desire to kill your children.
Glad more people are seeing through these manipulation tactics. and they accuse the right of abusing the slippery slope fallacy

Glad more people are seeing through these manipulation tactics. and they accuse the right of abusing the slippery slope fallacy
When the right argue, they show the left's own words back to them, ie libs of tik tok, while the left are reliant on bizarre hypotheticals, their amateur mind reading abilities and slander, and if that doesn't work, censorship and mob violence.

Good, our society will be better off without it.

Abortion will not cease or slow down just because Republicans make it illegal. It'll just get more dangerous.

We should legalize murder because people are going to do it anyway. We are just making it less safe by criminalizing it. Is that how the logic goes?

We should legalize murder because people are going to do it anyway. We are just making it less safe by criminalizing it. Is that how the logic goes?
First of all, this wouldn't have been legal for the past 50 years if anything close to a majority in society ever deemed it as such.

First of all, this wouldn't have been legal for the past 50 years if anything close to a majority in society ever deemed it as such.

Lots of forms of murder were legal for many, many years. Should they have never been corrected?

Lots of forms of murder were legal for many, many years. Should they have never been corrected?
Yes.

This isn't murder.

I have a hard time believing you give a shit about the pro life movement. Maybe I'm wrong.

"Shit, nobody cares about this Roe V Wade stuff. We gotta Frankenstein it! Uhh...slavery is coming back if you don't vote for us in the midterms! Please care about our desperate dramatics, and not your own hardships brought on by our ineptitude! PLEASE!!! You all gonna die if you don't vote for us! This ain't like the last 9000 times we said that shit! It's real now! Please believe us!"

I know this is parody but the sitting Democrat president ACTUALLY told black people that republicans wanted to re-enslave them and he did it years before this decision.

How many examples would you like of things that weren't considered "murdered" in previous "current years"?
I went straight to pointing out that you don't give a shit about the pro life movement specifically so I wouldn't have to endure one of your tangential arguments about something unrelated to abortion rights.

Act accordingly ding dong.

You live in Canada where abortion is legal everywhere and covered by your healthcare system.

Please become an activist in your own country instead of cosplaying online.

You sound upset and unable to conjure up a coherent rebuttal.

Not shocked. Just disappointed. I believe in you, KONG, but sometimes I just don't know...

You sound upset and unable to conjure up a coherent rebuttal.

Not shocked. Just disappointed. I believe in you, KONG, but sometimes I just don't know...

How does it feel to spend all this time protesting abortion in America only to wake up from your American cosplaying smelling salt haze to realize you live in A country (Canada) that has legal abortion everywhere and a healthcare system that pays for it. In fact your taxes pay for it!

How does it feel to spend all this time protesting abortion in America only to wake up from your American cosplaying smelling salt haze to realize you live in A country (Canada) that has legal abortion everywhere and a healthcare system that pays for it. In fact your taxes pay for it!

You really need to take a juice box break and watch some Nickelodeon. Get those emotions in control, KONG.

Another 2 mins of rage thread from the usual losers.
<{hughesimpress}>

You really need to take a juice box break and watch some Nickelodeon. Get those emotions in control, KONG.

You’ve spent the week pretending to be an anti abortion American online.

What’s it like when the smelling salts wear off and you realize your taxes pay for abortions in Canada thru a socialized healthcare system?

I wish you’d get Banned OP. Not just on here, but in life.

Have at it, hoss. They'll lose ALL the disaffected liberals, and enlightened centrist types. Maybe people will stop repeating this crap about only the left going left but not the right going right. It was a majority-right Court that gave us Roe v. Wade in the first place. That really tells you all you need to know. McConnell was a pro-choice Republican back in the 70s and now he's pushing a nationwide abortion ban.

Back