Gotta be some of the worst bunch of referee calls ever

He’s just a jacked referee, deal with it.

Seriously though, that stumpy little twat is definitely in someone’s pocket.

I was under the impression that Vitor Ribeiro was a solid ref, but even he shit the bed tonight in the Ruziboev/Dumas fight. It's almost easy to overlook considering the Weidman/Silva shitshow took place directly afterwards.

Fighters aren't allowed to get hurt anymore. They must have forgot the fight continues after a knockdown and that rocked fighters still throwing punches standing still have a chance.

Honestly its more systemic than people think, most refs allow fouls which has led to fighters basically expecting a free foul with no consequence. Even the little ref deducted a point.

Probably average 2 bad calls a night , bad stoppages, calls or decisions, last night was a complete gong show , it felt like there was a break with reality early in the card and everyone just decided to go with it

The Mini Brock ref was awful, hadn't seen him for a very long time and he was rusty, freaked out way too easily on every flush shot, crap stoppages

It's weird how almost all the refs either look or at least act like weirdos. This complete freakshow, Mirg, Beltran, Keith all look bizarre.

Goddard clearly has anger issues like BJM before him and Herb Dean acts spaced out, seemingly not knowing what is going on half the time. Tognoni seems borderline nuts.

Herzog is the only one who looks and acts like a normal human being and oddly enough is the most competent. I guess Mark Smith seems relatively normal but is still pretty shit.

Where do they find all these mongs to ref fights?

It's weird how almost all the refs either look or at least act like weirdos. This complete freakshow, Mirg, Beltran, Keith all look bizarre.

Goddard clearly has anger issues like BJM before him and Herb Dean acts spaced out, seemingly not knowing what is going on half the time. Tognoni seems borderline nuts.

Herzog is the only one who looks and acts like a normal human being and oddly enough is the most competent. I guess Mark Smith seems relatively normal but is still pretty shit.

Where do they find all these mongs to ref fights?
Yeah agreed on Herzog, he is a good ref and lets the fights flow. He doesn't freak out after a few flush punches landed and stops it. He lets it actually play out. He seems to understand this is supposed to be Ultimate Fighting, which seems lost on many of the refs these days. I like him, and he should get more main events and title fights

The Mini Brock ref he used to ref a lot in UFC, but last few years I hadn't seen or heard about him at all, then last night he appeared out of nowhere and you could see he was very rusty because he was panicking in every fight, 3 of his stoppages were way too quick.

I think Frank Trigg has done quite well, he hasn't done many fights but when he did he seemed pretty good and let it go.

Brock shit the bed last night several times. It’s like he killed brain cells while cutting all that weight.

If there are no consequences of penalties for eyepoking and other illegal activities, people will keep doing them.

Something must be done.

Back