Gotta say, regardless of the endless arguments re boxing / MMA...

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Anthony Joshua was pure class to Francis after the fight.

No trash talk, no flaunting.

Told Ngannou that he was an inspiration, and wore a Camaroon baseball hat to the presser to honor his opponent.

Dude is a beast in the ring, but a gentleman outside of it.

Hope he becomes champ. He's a great representative of the sport imo.

i really liked that he didn't celebrate at all after he won.

knocks his man dead, the fight is called on the spot, he walks over to his corner and just fistbumps his trainer. i don't think he was even smiling. imagine scoring a spectacular KO like that and not going absolutely ape shit over it.

i always liked how joshua conducted himself, except for the post-usyk speech. that was unbearably cringe... but other than that, he's always struck me as a respectful, pleasant guy.

Told Ngannou that he was an inspiration, and wore a Camaroon baseball hat to the presser to honor his opponent.

If he only had that humility after the Uysk losses.

Agreed 1000%

I think he was more concerned about seriously having hurt his opponent rather than winning. It's like it didn't even register to him until after he was allowed to check on him.

He’s a respectful dude and has ducked no one in his career. In fact he’s gone after the tough fights unlike some of his peers. He’s been great for HW boxing but his haters have always tried to spin it a different way. Boxing fans are starting to see through that nonsense now.

Last edited:
He’s a respectful dude and has ducked no one in his career. In fact he’s gone after the tough fights unlike some of his peers. He’s been great for HW boxing but his haters have always tried to spin it a different way. Boxing fans are starting to see through that nonsense now.
Him, Usyk and Parker are the guys making the heavyweight division feel alive again. You line em up and these 3 will take em out. The others just don't care to actually challenge themselves and put on good fights.

Funny enough the more respectful a person you are the less of a duck you tend to be. All the ducks are the ones who just run their mouths to get people to give a shit about their can crushing lineups.

No real reason to celebrate, it was barely a fight.
Yeah. He just walked up to Francis and knocked him out. Anthony knew what was going on, he knew Francis had no chance. He did what he was supposed to do

AJ is really turning things around recently. To think how hard his fall from grace was and how everyone was slobbering on Furys nuts a few years ago.

Gotta respect his activity level in the last year as well even if the opposition isnt the best. Hes staying sharp and building up his confidence.

Back