Elections Government Voter Registration Website Has Sketchy Results - If You Like Democracy It's Time for Voter ID

You can't possibly be this dense as to not see a vote farming operation when you see that data. Thousands of dead people... that's not just a mistake.

Your "analysis" of the data is 100% incorrect. As I've proven over and over again in this thread. Sorry, but you don't get to keep ignoring that and acting like these numbers say what you think they say.

Also, I don't understand the argument that voter ID is required because one can't just walk into a polling booth and demand a ballot. You have to be on the list, and you have to be in the correct polling location (for your address). There is a specific polling location for my neighborhood. I can't just go to any polling place and expect to be given a ballot.
Did you not have to provide some form of ID or address verification when you got on "the list"? We do here in Oklahoma and are given a free voter ID that is valid to present at our polling location.

There is a specific polling location for every registered voter . . . nobody is saying we can go to any polling place to get a ballot. But some seem to want it to be that way, don't they?

So any mastermind with knowledge of the white pages could run amok? And if the have access to voting records they could especially target redirection of ballots of folks who don't vote?
This is what it seemed to me. I don’t know if there’s any sort of safeguard on the back end that would prevent this that I don’t know about

Poll taxes are unconstitutional. But, It’s also stupid to not have some form of verification for your voting populous. At least neither party has any desire to do anything that benefits America or Americans. So it’s not that bad.

In the end, those are government numbers. They are not disputed.

Suddenly, Texas has 1/4 of a million new voter registrations every week, many are fake Social Security Numbers, and dead people. Many Swing States have over 1/2 of their voter registration each week that are fake. This doesn't happen naturally or by accident. We know the Democrats are the ones with their big voter drives in these swing states and Texas. The Democrats are trying to cheat and probably getting many through that are not caught.

In the end, those are government numbers. They are not disputed.

Suddenly, Texas has 1/4 of a million new voter registrations every week, many are fake Social Security Numbers, and dead people. Many Swing States have over 1/2 of their voter registration each week that are fake. This doesn't happen naturally or by accident. We know the Democrats are the ones with their big voter drives in these swing states and Texas. The Democrats are trying to cheat and probably getting many through that are not caught.

Fuck off, liar. They are government numbers. The numbers ARE NOT representing individual voter registrations like you keep falsely claiming they do.

"The numbers being identified as individual voter registrations in Arizona, Texas and Pennsylvania are actually referencing the total number of requests states made to the SSA to verify voters’ identities from Dec. 31 to March 23.

Election officials in the three states noted that actual voter registration applications during that time period were much lower than the numbers being shared online.

Maricopa County, which makes up approximately 60% of Arizona’s voting population, has had 39,653 new registrants since the beginning of 2024, according to county recorder Stephen Richer. This is far below the 220,731 said to have registered with no photo ID."
HAVV requests are made for voters who are registering for the first time, but also if a voter submits an application after they move to a new state, or even within the same state

They aren't even representing the vast majority of voter registration checks in any of these states, because...

Individuals in most states register to vote with either their driver’s license number, state ID number or the last four digits of their social security number.

States use the first two options to verify the individual’s identity with their department of motor vehicles. This accounts for “the vast majority” of voters, according to Becker. A voter’s identity can be verified using the third option through the SSA’s HAVV system."

Repeating the bullshit you read from some CT site about these numbers isn't going to magically make it true. You're 100% wrong, like usual.

Fuck off, liar. They are government numbers. The numbers ARE NOT representing individual voter registrations like you keep falsely claiming they do.

"The numbers being identified as individual voter registrations in Arizona, Texas and Pennsylvania are actually referencing the total number of requests states made to the SSA to verify voters’ identities from Dec. 31 to March 23.

Election officials in the three states noted that actual voter registration applications during that time period were much lower than the numbers being shared online.

Maricopa County, which makes up approximately 60% of Arizona’s voting population, has had 39,653 new registrants since the beginning of 2024, according to county recorder Stephen Richer. This is far below the 220,731 said to have registered with no photo ID."
HAVV requests are made for voters who are registering for the first time, but also if a voter submits an application after they move to a new state, or even within the same state

They aren't even representing the vast majority of voter registration checks in any of these states, because...

Individuals in most states register to vote with either their driver’s license number, state ID number or the last four digits of their social security number.

States use the first two options to verify the individual’s identity with their department of motor vehicles. This accounts for “the vast majority” of voters, according to Becker. A voter’s identity can be verified using the third option through the SSA’s HAVV system."

Repeating the bullshit you read from some CT site about these numbers isn't going to magically make it true. You're 100% wrong, like usual.

You realize you are making this worse for your argument not better?

You're saying the numbers are even greater. Dumbass.

You realize you are making this worse for your argument not better?

You're saying the numbers are even greater. Dumbass.

No moron, they're not. These numbers represent the number of times the system was accessed to verify a voter's identity using a social security number. That can be for a number of different reasons (as detailed in the article I posted) other than a new voter registration, and the same individual can checked multiple times, even hundreds, or thousands of times (again as detailed in the article I posted).

And if you needed any more proof, the article specifically quotes election officials in PA, AZ, and TX, that all say, the way YOU and the other mouth breathers who read the same bullshit on whatever site you found it, are misrepresenting what the data actually says. The numbers of actual new voter registrations are much, much smaller.

Back to the CT drawing board. I'm sure the next one will turn out for you!

Did you not have to provide some form of ID or address verification when you got on "the list"? We do here in Oklahoma and are given a free voter ID that is valid to present at our polling location.

There is a specific polling location for every registered voter . . . nobody is saying we can go to any polling place to get a ballot. But some seem to want it to be that way, don't they?
Ofcourse I had to provide ID and had to show proof of where I live. That's my point, that without proof of eligibility I wouldn't have been given a ballot.

So that is why I am wondering what all these rightwingers are worried about.

You can't possibly be this dense as to not see a vote farming operation when you see that data. Thousands of dead people... that's not just a mistake.
Where is the proof there has been meaningfull voter-fraud? And by meaningfull I mean in numbers that can make a difference.

Where is the proof there has been meaningfull voter-fraud? And by meaningfull I mean in numbers that can make a difference.

Let's first start with you admitting that someone is trying to register fake and dead Social Security numbers in mass in key states. You know, the topic of the thread.

Ofcourse I had to provide ID and had to show proof of where I live. That's my point, that without proof of eligibility I wouldn't have been given a ballot.

I had to do the same and I also have to sign the book as well for a biometric comparison. It’s much harder to fake a signature than an ID

That is not the case in CA. I quote directly from the CA Secretary of State https://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/voting-resources/voting-california/registering-vote

How will I identify myself when registering to vote?​

The voter registration application asks for your driver license or California identification card number, or you can use the last four numbers on your Social Security card. If you do not have a driver license, California identification card or Social Security card, you may leave that space blank. Your county elections official will assign a number to you that will be used to identify you as a voter.

They literally just make the shit up.

I think folks are concerned that so many seem to think the steps you went through to get a ballot are causing hardship for some people who can't seem to figure them out or it's making them not want to vote.

there's mountains of evidence. there's so much evidence that we can hardly keep up! but you see, there's just so much of it that we still have to wait for the crackhead pillow salesman to finish going over the rest of the evidence of widespread voter fraud that the rest of the world is not allowed to lay eyes on before they can bring it to court, overturn the election, and constitutionally reinstate cheeto benito as president.

but don't you worry my friend. it's still very real dammit, and they will be bringing their evidence to court any day now. but you can rest assured that it won't be today!

Let's first start with you admitting that someone is trying to register fake and dead Social Security numbers in mass in key states. You know, the topic of the thread.

The point of voter registration is to validate that applicants are eligible to vote and deny applicants that aren't. Sounds the registration process caught fraudulent applications and is working as intended.

Now show me a case where fraudulent applications were approved and voter registration cards mailed out and then there might be a cause for concern. Otherwise, it's just fear mongering.

I don't think anyone with any credibility is advocating for the elimination of specific polling stations based on where you live. At least, I haven't seen it put forth anywhere.

So any mastermind with knowledge of the white pages could run amok? And if the have access to voting records they could especially target redirection of ballots of folks who don't vote?

Surprised DOB isn't required too. Is that the same way state-wide?

See above posted ITT
Not exactly. They run a signature verification process on the ballots that come back plus anyone who elects to vote by mail becomes unable to vote in person.

So, if a bad actor tries to get your mail in ballot without your knowledge, it would become a problem the moment your tried to vote in person. Your vote and the mail in ballot would get flagged and removed until an investigation took place.

If you don't try to vote in person, the bad actor would still need to be able to falsity your signature to a high enough degree that it passes the signature verification system. Which is based on the signature you used when you registered in the first place.

Is it possible that the person picks someone with no intention to vote in person and has studied the original signature to such a high degree that they can pass the verification process? Yes. But, imo, if the person is that committed to stealing that singular vote, they can just as easily forge a voter ID card. People forge driver's licenses, currency, etc. Voter ID cards won't be any more secure than other government IDs and motivated vote thieves will still be operating.

The point of voter registration is to validate that applicants are eligible to vote and deny applicants that aren't. Sounds the registration process caught fraudulent applications and is working as intended.

Now show me a case where fraudulent applications were approved and voter registration cards mailed out and then there might be a cause for concern. Otherwise, it's just fear mongering.

Let's first start with you admitting that someone is trying to register fake and dead Social Security numbers in mass in key states.

We need the Left Cult types to take that tiny step before the conversation can advance. If they cannot, then they are just scumbags that don't give a shit.

Back