Elections Government Voter Registration Website Has Sketchy Results - If You Like Democracy It's Time for Voter ID

Absentee Ballots should be reserved for the Military and special circumstances only.
Disagree. Anyone should be able to request an absentee ballot whenever they need it. We can request them at the beginning of the calendar year here in Oklahoma and get them for every election we're eligible to vote in. We just need to get them notarized to send back to our county election board.

To vote by mail here in PA, I had to provide my valid address along with my drivers license number. These idiots act like you can request and submit a ballot with just a name.
Did you need to get it notarized?

Along with making election day a national holiday
Who would this possibly help other than government and bank employees? Do you think this would influence other businesses to let people off to vote?

I'm just saying, most arguments for a "voter ID" are trying to establish a completely separate ID card.
Oklahoma issues free voter IDs to every registered voter. These can be used to vote in any election if you don't present your DL or other picture ID.

It’s also insane how Election Day isn’t a holiday.
I mean . . . I'll take another holiday that gives me a day off . . . but what's the logic behind this supposedly making voting easier for non-feds or other folks who regularly get federal holidays off?

I mean . . . I'll take another holiday that gives me a day off . . . but what's the logic behind this supposedly making voting easier for non-feds or other folks who regularly get federal holidays off?
It increases the amount of people, both federal and non-federal, being able to free their day up from working in order to vote in person.

This along with an extended early voting period would reduce mail in voting and increase voting integrity.

It increases the amount of people, both federal and non-federal, being able to free their day up from working in order to vote in person.

This along with an extended early voting period would reduce mail in voting and increase voting integrity.
As feds, we already get time off to vote. It wouldn't have much of an impact on us voting (other than another day off work). I don't guess I was aware of more businesses closing or giving people time off on a federal holiday.

Duhhh..We can't have Voter ID's because you know the "Minorities" aren't smart enough or capable of getting one...Or that's what a certain group thinks

Is early voting not an option in your state?
In Georgia they give you almost two weeks in advance to Vote and Georgia had record turn outs.... Its so easy to vote even a Caveman can do it

They got money for wars but not to help get ID’s for the poor people who got smart phones

Voters card card sent to your house. You bring voter card to said station hand it in, show ID, vote, go home. 10 minute proccess here in canada and I've had 0 issues getting there. Why is it so difficult In the US?

Democrats forced huge voting periods on us, unrequested Mail In Ballots with no signature matching, Ballot Harvesting, and Drop Boxes.

Voter ID? A Democrat will scream racism (falsely) as they know a vote that is secure and trusted is an election they will likely lose.

"Ambulation"
"Unison"

Check out the big brain on Viceroy Vocab @Rob Battisti
:cool:

I'd really like to hear a legit explanation for the sky high registration numbers in Tx that TS found, can't imagine it's anything altruistic and innocent

You likely won't see a single news story on it. It's why I like to search for raw data, first person testimonies, and congressional testimony (under oath) for information.

Clearly those numbers (1/4 of a million weekly) registering in Texas with an average 35K fraudulent attempts caught is pretty wild. They outpace the rest of the nation by enormous margins including higher populated states. What's also nuts is watching other "Swing States" with bigger numbers than California (by a lot) have half of their registrations found to be fraudulent. That's someone planning on cheating an election.

We really do need Voter ID, no harvesting, no drop boxes, and complete signature verification on each and every ballot if we are not going to vote in person.

Democrats forced huge voting periods on us, unrequested Mail In Ballots with no signature matching, Ballot Harvesting, and Drop Boxes.

Voter ID? A Democrat will scream racism (falsely) as they know a vote that is secure and trusted is an election they will likely lose.
That I know. That's how they won the last election. Was it rigged ? Unlikely. Was it a strange and unprecedented election? Very much so.

The problem with all the ballot harvesting drop boxes etc. Is that they will do it again . It's up to republicans to play the same game and frankly if they're to stubborn to do so they'll likely lose again.

Now here is the part where we put in the hard work, draft out a comprehensive pragmatic bi-psrtisan voter registration bill...and it gets killed in the House by MTG and friends Lolz

They don't want secure elections, they want the appearance of fraud so they can enact suppressive legislation.

I've had this go 'round with several of the people in this thread and have pointed out that once the VRA was gutted, the GOP dropped an avalanche of suppressive laws. These laws are almost always thrown out by the courts as suppressive after the fact but by then it's too late, the damage has been done.

They don't care, they just want to win by any means necessary. True to conservative form, they'll protect X by hurting Y, when hurting Y was always the goal.

You likely won't see a single news story on it. It's why I like to search for raw data, first person testimonies, and congressional testimony (under oath) for information.

Clearly those numbers (1/4 of a million weekly) registering in Texas with an average 35K fraudulent attempts caught is pretty wild. They outpace the rest of the nation by enormous margins including higher populated states. What's also nuts is watching other "Swing States" with bigger numbers than California (by a lot) have half of their registrations found to be fraudulent. That's someone planning on cheating an election.

We really do need Voter ID, no harvesting, no drop boxes, and complete signature verification on each and every ballot if we are not going to vote in person.

There are plenty of stories on this...About how idiots like you, who don't understand the data that you're looking at are using it to push a false narrative.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-migrants-voter-registration-skyrocketing-905290261987

These ARE NOT individual requests for voter registration, moron. Your premise is bullshit. Like usual.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stor
Back