Grandma Jeans w/Fupa on display - Is this the worst fashion trend for younger women?

Personally, I like the return of high-waisted jeans.

They look good on tight & fit young chicks.

Nothing looks good on someone with a fupa though.

200w.gif

It's less the fashion part so much as the fat chick part. It wouldn't be any better if they were wearing yoga pants.

There's a weird trend of fat women dressing as if they aren't fat. I single out women because I don't see so many fat men walking around in gym shorts or muscle shirts. Yeah, it happens, but far less often than I see a woman that's easily 60 pounds overweight and wearing a short shirt that displays the midriff.

I don't particularly care, it's just that it's kinda weird since it seems mostly a western thing. The whole body positivity angle. Do whatever you want. I actually kind of prefer it because at least they're upfront about it and what you see is what you get. I'm no prize or anything, but more than once I've been absolutely shocked at how different a woman's body can look once the clothes come off and all the prep has been removed.

That's something I've noticed in Europe - In Canada, where I'm from, you don't see a lot of tight shirts on dudes unless the dudes are in good shape. Here in Europe, though, you see a lot of skinny-fat man titties squished into form-fitting shirts. There are probably fewer fat people here, but the ones that exist aren't ashamed to wear tight shirts.

For some reason Social Media is pushing these reels and videos of fat UK women in Manchester dressed like hoes. Shoving 175lbs of shit is a skin tight pencil dress. I think this body acceptance wave has gotten rid of humility. UK bro's, what is going on in Manchester?

1708780573911.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back