Economy Great Article Breaking Down the US Housing Crisis & Why Government Isn't Doing Anything About It

Do you think cancer doesn't exist if you don't get it? Just wondering how far this lack of reasoning affects your life?.
Cancer is a bullshit comparison, and you know it. It just sounds good on paper.

There are plenty of places to live, for cheap. You can live in a great place for less than 1k a month in most non-shit cities. Hell, I am looking at buying a condo for less than 150k a few blocks from a major sports stadium. Stop acting like everyone needs free housing. Yah, some people fall through the cracks and need help. Most are drunks or addicts, and fuck'em.

I asked a very direct very specific question. Pointing to home ownership rates in red states isn't an answer to the question "what is the republican solution on housing? why don't republicans even talk about housing?"

hey genius - do you think the higher home ownership rates in red states might be due to higher affordability that results from lower demand to live in those red areas?? So is your solution to housing to make everywhere in the US less desirable to live?
You blame the problem on republicans when the data shows the exact opposite. So republicans must not be a very big factor in home ownership at all. I don't understand why you felt the need to write up a long fan fiction when the data shows a strong negative correlation between republican-run states and home ownership. Maybe you should concentrate on other factors that actually have an impact on housing costs.

"Joe Biden has not signed a law to increase the supply of rental apartments"

Yes we need a command and control economy, because that works. How the fuck do people still think some communism shit is a good idea?

The interstate highway system along with many other key roads & highways were all built by what was effectively government dictate.

What housing crisis? I live in a upper end building with a pool, gym, theatre, and heated garage next to huge university. Its under 1k a month here, half the fucking building is empty.

Where do you live where it's less than $1k a month to live in such a building?

Link me a listing and I'm going to look up what the median income of the area is and what move-in costs are, because the lawsuit in AZ against algorithmic pricing details that the companies doing pricing for landlords are encouraging them to leave buildings empty as opposed to lowering rents.

HUD tore down more housing units than they built, and those housing units were terrible housing projects.

Where do you live where it's less than $1k a month to live in such a building?

Link me a listing and I'm going to look up what the median income of the area is and what move-in costs are, because the lawsuit in AZ against algorithmic pricing details that the companies doing pricing for landlords are encouraging them to leave buildings empty as opposed to lowering rents.
PM'd you. 800 a month for my place, less now since they cant fill rooms.

I will accept yoour apology in terms of whiskey, vodka, and tears.

That is some seriously evil and manipulative shit man. 1/4 of home sounds impossible to me and I'm trying to confirm it. Are you saying that's accurate??

The reason I ask is because I've heard many people on the left on this website say that corporate ownership of homes is not a very big problem But if it's a quarter of homes in Utah. That would be a massive problem for them wouldn't it?
The likes of Jack V Savage and Rod1 are not on the left. They are socially left, and economically center-right. Leftists, scream about corporate home ownership day and night.

Lmao at what a can @Islam Imamate is. Homie you're 1 step away from being a right wing culture warrior at this point.
What do you mean?
What housing crisis? I live in a upper end building with a pool, gym, theatre, and heated garage next to huge university. Its under 1k a month here, half the fucking building is empty.
Generally when we speak of the housing crisis we're talking about major metro areas where cost of housing has ballooned. I don't think telling people to live in poor places like West Virginia is really a solution to the country's major cities being unable to meet demand for housing.

You blame the problem on republicans when the data shows the exact opposite.
that isn't what the data shows, though. Red states are less desirable to live in = less demand = more affordable. That doesn't equate to showing that Republicans are better equipped to handling the situation.
So republicans must not be a very big factor in home ownership at all. I don't understand why you felt the need to write up a long fan fiction when the data shows a strong negative correlation between republican-run states and home ownership. Maybe you should concentrate on other factors that actually have an impact on housing costs.
why can't you answer the question???? this is fucking insane man. Third time and I'm moving on - what are the republican solutions to housing? What policies? What are they going to do? Whining about democrats and lying about data isn't an answer. How much of a baby brained moron are you? This is a direct question - what is the republican policy solution to the housing crisis????

I
can go to Joe Bidens website and immediately locate his housing plans. Plans he will never pass because of republicans. Why can't you do the same and link me the republican plan for addressing housing??

Last edited:
What do you mean?

Generally when we speak of the housing crisis we're talking about major metro areas where cost of housing has ballooned. I don't think telling people to live in poor places like West Virginia is really a solution to the country's major cities being unable to meet demand for housing.
I live in Minneapolis, about 5 blocks from the U of M. Try again.

Lol, I'll take a look later, but you cant even get 1 bedroom with a shared bathroom in a private home for that here.
Not my problem. I negotiated my rate, and in a few months I will likely get a lower rate despite me being a terrible renter based on my smoking and drinking habits. Aiming for 750 a month honestly, unless I buy the condo I am looking at for 115k.

Not my problem. I negotiated my rate, and in a few months I will likely get a lower rate despite me being a terrible renter based on my smoking and drinking habits. Aiming for 750 a month honestly, unless I buy the condo I am looking at for 115k.

Not my benefit that there are those kinds of rates there.

Cancer is a bullshit comparison, and you know it. It just sounds good on paper.

There are plenty of places to live, for cheap. You can live in a great place for less than 1k a month in most non-shit cities. Hell, I am looking at buying a condo for less than 150k a few blocks from a major sports stadium. Stop acting like everyone needs free housing. Yah, some people fall through the cracks and need help. Most are drunks or addicts, and fuck'em.
that's the same dumb argument though. it doesn't exist because plenty of places don't see the problem. its not even an argument....

Republicans are blocking people from owning homes!!!!

Except that home ownership in republican-run states is much higher than democrat-run states.
597b43314528e672188b4f53

Maybe there are other actual factors at play? Maybe you should look up the data yourself before writing your anti-republican fan fiction?
this is biased bullshit though. SLC and all surrounding areas are TERRIBLE for getting into a home now... if you make 90000 a year you can barely get into a home and that stretches from SLC to Provo Utah. unless you want to live in a gang infested area homes are out of reach for even the above average income for that area....

I've got family there. my niece is a nurse and her husband is a freaking engineer and even they have not got into a decent home yet in a decent area.... I bet they make 150 a year. and that is A LOT of money in Utah or used to be even just a few years ago.

a house that went for 460 or so could now be worth 800k or more in a just barely above average neighborhood. it is a total shit show there man. its mostly tech people from out of state and people migrating from California that are buying those homes there.

ffs man.

post some pics with you flipping the bird in them of your whole apartment and surrounding areas man...

I'm guessing its not nice.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sosadus
Back