Greatest Basketball Player of all time

Who was the greatest basketball player of all time?

• Total voters
Never seen a guy dominate paint like shaq, Giannis is getting close though.
Jordan is undisputed goat
It's actually easier for Giannis to dominate the paint due to how defense is played and the overall lack of talent of big men in the league ATM.

With that said, as much shit as I give Giannis he's very good, obviously a HoF.

Replace Karl Malone and Dame with Oscar Robertson and KD.

I voted for Kareem, even though Jordan is greatest.
Kareem deserves the love.

Lol, yeah I am being THAT guy.

I cant believe dame has 3 votes lol

Lillard... srsly...
This is trolling without apology. This is when you don't save anything for the swim back. There's only one gear.

giphy.gif

There is no "greatest of all time", Professor Short Bus lmfao

Greatest what? SF? SG? PG? Greatest of the 70s? 60s? 90s?

This is trolling without apology. This is when you don't save anything for the swim back. There's only one gear.

giphy.gif

lol

I mostly come to the Sports Bar to laugh, not for intelligent, interesting, or honest sports conversation. Because you can’t find that here. It’s nothing but a sea of terrible takes, and sometimes amusing nicknames for players. That’s really it.

Making Johnson for sure

Jordan

He’s the Superman/Spiderman of sports. He’s a household name around the world, even decades after his retirement. People that have 0 basketball knowledge know him.

Basketball changes too often to honestly compare. Every decade seems to be different. 80's to early 90's was probably the toughest era (more physical play as well as the caliber of teams and individual players) and Bird, Magic, Thomas, and Jordan were the biggest guns then.

Remember when there used to be a debate on who was the greatest qb ever nd it was between Bady and Montana? That is kind of what it is like between Michael Jordan and Lebron. After the past couple of years, Lebron has separated himself, both on the court nd in life. It is lebron, then everyone else. If you disagree, you are just a hater

Remember when there used to be a debate on who was the greatest qb ever nd it was between Bady and Montana? That is kind of what it is like between Michael Jordan and Lebron. After the past couple of years, Lebron has separated himself, both on the court nd in life. It is lebron, then everyone else. If you disagree, you are just a hater

<Dany07>

Yes Lebron has separated from Jordan by LOSING NBA finals so many times!!! 4 wins out of 10 championships... If this was baseball he'd have a great batting average but this ain't baseball. Jordan is 6 out of 6 in NBA Championship series. Never went to a game 7 cause he's that GOAT.

Back