Shoop Greatest moments in MMA history... recreated in MS PAINT, part 7

My first try in the legendary thread.

Untitled.png
Great entry in the GOAT threads

That's wicked, I'm gonna have to go back to basics and knock out some quick paints once I get back to work

I still think the less effort the funnier they are

i just love how free the lines are yet theres a totally believable sense of perspective in that one, its like the best of both worlds

Cheers, man. I'll probably do some more while watching the fights tonight. Thanks for the encouragement.
Oh shit, Corey Anderson's boobies are fighting tonight, I forgot!

Oh man I'm gonna have to try this, is it easy to use?

GreaseyGSP for life
It was a little confusing when I tried to figure it out by myself, but I only had to watch a 5 minute YouTube tutorial to get the basics. The 3D tools are easy to use. Navigating through a 3D workspace and trying to align the pieces took some time to get used to. It's fun, and just think of all the classic MMA moments that can be redone in 3D!

It was a little confusing when I tried to figure it out by myself, but I only had to watch a 5 minute YouTube tutorial to get the basics. The 3D tools are easy to use. Navigating through a 3D workspace and trying to align the pieces took some time to get used to. It's fun, and just think of all the classic MMA moments that can be redone in 3D!

was looking through this thread and enjoying a lot of your work

u back bro?

<{silvanormal}>

was looking through this thread and enjoying a lot of your work

u back bro?

<{silvanormal}>
I've been trying to get back to shooping and painting. It looks like this thread was dead for a while, so I might look through some recent events and see what we've missed.

I've been trying to get back to shooping and painting. It looks like this thread was dead for a while, so I might look through some recent events and see what we've missed.

i wonder if you can remember just how much awesome shit you have in this thread, gifs and all sorts.

theres been a big enough gap in activity here for there to be plenty of new material

i wonder if you can remember just how much awesome shit you have in this thread, gifs and all sorts.

theres been a big enough gap in activity here for there to be plenty of new material
I have all of my drawings in an album on Imgur. I was just looking through it the other day. Remembering the good times.

I have all of my drawings in an album on Imgur. I was just looking through it the other day. Remembering the good times.

This is incredible. <DCWhoa>

Great mix of skill and sense of humor. You are the MS Paint GOAT for sure.

Before I fall asleep watching Dodson fight, a token of love for my Sherbros. No homo.

valentines.png

Security guard vs Meisha is amazing still, the amount of people that didn't notice it was a gif at first

Back