• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Greatest moments in MMA history... recreated in MS PAINT, part SIX

giphy.gif
LOL

so bad hahah it looks like a disgruntled mexican

sad.jpg

original in spoiler

machidaromo_zpsty77bdbr.jpg

man, i can't compete with you gimp users or whatever you use and your layers n shit

they are pretty damn awesome and I'm sure it'll make my life easier if i used them, but i'm just a simple, old skool ms paint user man

man, i can't compete with you gimp users or whatever you use and your layers n shit

they are pretty damn awesome and I'm sure it'll make my life easier if i used them, but i'm just a simple, old skool ms paint user man

and i so damn admire what you can do with what you have, Tiger.

Ok, I'll be that guy. I don't get it. H-bomb?

Help a fool.

A spine-chilling, blood-curling replication of the actual destruction unleashed by Russow on Duffy on that night of terror. I can see why you chose not to attach the original documentary footage of the nuclear explosion caused by the Hammerfist of Doom with your masterpiece.

I, on the other hand, think it's about time we let the women and children know the real cause of Global Warming, and hope that in time, they will be able to forgive us for the extinction of cute penguins and polar bears.

yfv9g.gif

They're probably wouldn't be ready to see the full video of the fight for another 10 years or so though:

Last edited:
Back