Media Greg Hardy in good spirits after KO loss

Football is tough but they literally shoot up with painkillers before games start and juice like maniacs, especially the stuff that speeds up healing so there is that to consider.
Right, but getting punched in the face is different. We all know that. And people say the same thing about MMA fighters as far as the juice goes.

Well at least he hasn't had any similar problem as far as I know, it seems he learned his lesson.

I hope it continues that way, and do give him a little credit for that.

For the record, as much as I dislike the guy, I would like him to develop into at least a top 10-15 HW. I don't think I need to state how badly the division needs depth.

I dont know that you can say he's done "very well". He's lost to every legit fighter they put him against and the guys he beat are all bottom of the barrel UFC wise.

Theyll probably have him KO another guy near the chopping block like Collier.
Are you more legit than the fighters he beat you disrespectful do nothing b

F*k him, I picked him to win a parking lot fight not even a much more difficult mma fight and he couldn't even do that against a guy who drinks beer outta people's dirty stinky sneakers....

I respect Hardy, no playing it safe this time he went hard for the KO and it didn't work out. On another day he lands and gets the W. When you fight like that people will want to watch you, win or lose.
I like that perspective. And the point of the thread, I like Hardy’s attitude to his defeat. Also loved that ko, Tuivasa is clearly wobbled and you can see bite down and throw, love to see it. Wish both guys well, Hardy has been a bit of douche before but nothing to hate here.

Missed the fight but looking at the gifs it's was a bad stoppage by the ref.
tenor.gif

Greg hardy out here embarassing Conor showing him how to lose properly...

Take notes Conman

Missed the fight but looking at the gifs it's was a bad stoppage by the ref.
Tuivasa most likely would have pounded him out but yes. It was a knockdown and Hardy was moving immediately. Definitely should have gone on.

Are you more legit than the fighters he beat you disrespectful do nothing b

The UFC records of the guys he beat are 5-13.

If that doesnt qualify for bottom of the barrell UFC wise, what does dumbass?

Tuivasa most likely would have pounded him out but yes. It was a knockdown and Hardy was moving immediately. Definitely should have gone on.

Moving immediately as in not dead or out cold, but he stayed turtled up for several more seconds. He was DONE.

The UFC records of the guys he beat are 5-13.

If that doesnt qualify for bottom of the barrell UFC wise, what does dumbass?
You just made a complete fool of yourself. Please go look at Hardy’s last 8 opponents and tell me who had a losing record when he fought yhem you hating clown

You just made a complete fool of yourself. Please go look at Hardy’s last 8 opponents and tell me who had a losing record when he fought yhem you hating clown

The guys he beat. Their combined UFC records are 5-13. Meaning five wins in the UFC and thirteen losses. Hence why I said bottom of the UFC barrell.

It isnt that complicated but you seem stupid.

The guys he beat. Their combined UFC records are 5-13. Meaning five wins in the UFC and thirteen losses. Hence why I said bottom of the UFC barrell.

It isnt that complicated but you seem stupid.
All lies. What the fuck are you talking about

The KO looked weird because no one should ever be that much out of position relative to their opponent. It's not like Tuivasa has some superhuman footwork - it's that Hardy has none.

All lies. What the fuck are you talking about

Smolyakov 0-3 in the UFC
Adams 1-3 in the UFC
Castro 1-3 in the UFC
Greene 4-4 in the UFC

Their UFC records combined are 6-13, wow I got it off by one. They're still bottom of the barrel in terms of UFC talent. I assume you have a learning disability if you cant grasp it at this point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back