GSP agrees with Nick Diaz: "I never liked to fight"

Someone kept telling me over and over that Georges didn't dislike fighting despite me posting articles with him saying he did. I cannot recall who kept telling me.

But that guy, whoever you are...

<WellThere>
If you remember who he is,strap some dubbs on him.

This isnt news. I've heard the both of them say this forever . After the Serra loss, Gsp always brought it up here and there . After the Rigg fight -I really believe , mentally, georges was exhausted. The interview with Nick/ MMA junkie this week - same old Nick. As far as the two, it comes deep down from different places. I almost feel Nick looks at it as an indictment on the fans and the company .... but he obviously understands it pays the bills and alot more than that.

Diaz must be tough to deal with but thats where u gotta respect White. At the end of the day, zero fucks given -" Do you want the fight or not ? "

So that's why Diaz ducked Mayhem, he doesn't like fighting. All makes sense now :)

So that's why Diaz ducked Mayhem, he doesn't like fighting. All makes sense now :)
No one cared about that fight then,and Diaz is actually better off than Mayhem now,which says alot actually.

No one cared about that fight then,and Diaz is actually better off than Mayhem now,which says alot actually.
Of course it says a lot, Nick was smart to not tangle with this maniacal psychopath.
mayhem_diaz.jpg

Yeah Nick should have not bothered with fighting GSP and Condit. Everyone knows who the real fight is.

shieldsytop.gif
Nick was smart doing that with all his homies, only way to out mayhem the Mayhem!

Diaz style has a good reason to stop fighting. GSP hardly got hit in his career (one of the reasons he is goat) and went out on a mental note

didnt nick said in one interview " i like hitting" ?

GSP being one of the GOATs of MMA even though he doesn't like to fight is like Jeff Bezos being the richest man even though he doesn't like making money. Imagine if he actually does like to fight
<6>

Bezos isn't the richest person. There are people who build cities and kingdoms. The Queen of England owns so much land, it's a joke.

Makes sense. When you're at the top for most of your career it has to be nerve racking to try to maintain that kind of greatness. GSP did a great job dealing with the anxiety and pressure. Just look at Jones if you need a contrast.

i think GSP (and everyone) likes to fight but he just doesn't like to get hit

Bezos isn't the richest person. There are people who build cities and kingdoms. The Queen of England owns so much land, it's a joke.
Supposedly he's the richest that we know about. There are a lot that our richer but their total amount is kept secret and who they are also kept secret. There's a bigger list with a lot of people with more money than Bezos, and Elon.

Back