News GSP reminds Usman to stay focused: "There’s a lot of guys that can beat Usman"

It's the length, and that weird ass style. He could trim it down and looks decent.

Also Khamzat is not beating Usman, Colby or Burns in a rematch.

Next guy that fights him will have 0 fear of the mysteriously amazingly one of a kind Khamzat.
Also it's the highlights. He should just keep his regular hair color. He could also try slicking it back or doing an undercut style. He also tends to comb it upwards so his hair props up higher, he should just comb it closer to his head. I think that's why it tends to look a bit weird to people and the comparisons with Ellen come from. They have similar hair styles and color.

He knows Usman is knocking on his legacy door.

Colby said it best..the only thing he’s ever said that makes total sense…

“They like you as long as you’re not doing better than them.”

Also it's the highlights. He should just keep his regular hair color. He could also try slicking it back or doing an undercut style. He also tends to comb it upwards so his hair props up higher, he should just comb it closer to his head. I think that's why it tends to look a bit weird to people and the comparisons with Ellen come from. They have similar hair styles and color.

Holy shit he does look like Ellen :D Wtf :D

There's a difference between can and would

At 170, I'm not picking anyone to beat him if they fought today. That could change in the next year or two though as he gets a little older and other guys keep improving.

Yeah you ain't one of them. Neither is prime Matt Serra.

I love GSP, but someone needs to really sit him down and tell him that his hair looks like shit. One of the few guys who looks better bald than with hair.
I can't assess it objectively because I can't tell if it looks that terrible or if it's like babies crying when their parents take their glasses off.

Personally I think Khamzat and Burns both have a solid chance of beating Usman. Khamzat still needs more experience and octagon time though, especially in pacing himself in a 5 rounder (and his striking defense).

Perfect example of the hungrier fighter winning was Pena over Nunes. Usman is best to forget a big payday against Canelo and focus on the UFC.

Well, at least we know usman won't take any real risks to attain GOAT status.

hqdefault.jpg

Tbh, he’s a GOAT candidate, but I’ve noticed he’s about .500 on his predictions (as are most fighters). So I listen or read, but I only treat it as entertainment, and certainly not betting advice.

Khabib had a good track record with predictions.

Also GSP: "Burns will submit Khamzat Chimaev in round 2"

GSP might be a clear WW Goat, but this guy says a lot of things, man.
so, you are mad the guy can't predict the future? Wasn't a bad take imo

Back