GSP vs. Bobby Knucles IS the fight to make at MW!

Hihlosis

Rap Legionaire!
@Orange
Reaction score
The whole Silva vs. GSP train left the station years ago and I keep hearing the possibility of this fight taking place. Why? Silva is a shell of himself and GSP has spoken publicly of his distaste for steroid use in MMA so put juicy Spider against him? Whittaker is in his prime and GSP is the GOAT so why not make this fight? PPV numbers would be good for todays standards (800k?) and Bobby would get a nice pay day which he deserves. It's the fight to make at this point.

Didn't you read the memo? GSP already make clear he doesn't want that fight, even Whittaker knows it so he doesn't even bother calling him out

GSP isnt tryin to fight bobby knuckles. He wants big money fights that he knows he can win.

GSP only wants $ fights which Whittaker isnt

RW would beat the brakes off him

gsp gets finished by a left hook

he don't want that beef with Bobby Knuckles (even tho he lost his last fight)

Not sure GSP is fighting again. I thought maybe LW and Khabib but Conor and Khabib looks to be happening..

I like how my St-Pierre-Silva thread from this morning inspired all these threads, LOL.

Too bad you didn't learn your lesson in that thread, TS, and felt the need to make this one.

The whole Silva vs. GSP train left the station years ago and I keep hearing the possibility of this fight taking place. Why? Silva is a shell of himself and GSP has spoken publicly of his distaste for steroid use in MMA so put juicy Spider against him? Whittaker is in his prime and GSP is the GOAT so why not make this fight? PPV numbers would be good for todays standards (800k?) and Bobby would get a nice pay day which he deserves. It's the fight to make at this point.

I’m sure the UFC never thought of this when GSP belt the ME title.

I like how my St-Pierre-Silva thread from this morning inspired all these threads, LOL.

Too bad you didn't learn your lesson in that thread, TS, and felt the need to make this one.

TS this, TS that. Eat my TS sack cupcake.

Thats prob the worst match for him to make at MW period. Robert would fuck up GSP

Silva vs GSP is the money fight? BWHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA HHA HAHA HA HA HA AH AH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH AHA HA HA AH AHAH A HAHAHAHAHAH AHHA AHAHAHAH HAH AHAHAHA H HAH AH AH HA HAH AH AH AH AH HAHH H AH AHHAHAHAH AHH HAHHAHAHAH H HHAH AH AHAHHAHAH AH HA H A HA H. Maybe back in 2010 bud.

Knuckles ends the GOAT talk. Get real.

History repeats itself. GSP ain't" fighting a dangerous MW champion. As soon as GSP won the belt the guy dropped it fast as possible so his name wouldn't be in the mouth of another MW.

Whittaker showed pretty incredible TDD against Romero and I think it's safe to say his stand-up is superior to GSP and likely his cardio as well.

It would be a very tough fight for GSP

Whittaker showed pretty incredible TDD against Romero and I think it's safe to say his stand-up is superior to GSP and likely his cardio as well.

It would be a very tough fight for GSP
It would. That's why it is the fight to MAKE. Who else would we like Bobby to fight? If GSP beat Whittaker there would be no doubt who is the GOAT.

That's your opinion. Mine differs from that.
your opinion is wrong lol. GSP was getting beat up on the feet against old, washed up Bisping. Bobby would run right through him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back