Rumored GSP VS Diaz rematch in talks for UFC 300

This is INSANE.... Weve talked about the lack of true superstars in UFC recently but this is absurd. Schaub hinted at it weeks ago. Its picked up more steam. It seems Conor Chandler is the main plan but this might be backup. YIKES

That's a terrible main plan

In addition to that matchup being extremely non-competitive, I would also hate to see GSP come back at this point. I’ve always been a huge fan, but he had such a perfect sendoff by walking into the sunset with his second championship, it would be a shame for him to come back again for something like this. He doesn’t seem to need the money and has always respected the sport, so I would be very surprised if he were to agree to this.

Unless Diaz and GSP have been in training for the past 6 months, this smells of Greed FC money grab… a decade too late for the hematch

Yall gotta rewatch the fight

Nick didn't look as bad as people think.

His technique was decent, just looked slow.

Probably because he didn't come in shape.

If he takes it seriously and comes in shape, motivated, this could still be interesting.

Especially because it's an older GSP as well.

Maybe this will be the fight that lures back Khabib as well.

GSP/Colby or Leon. No interest in watching this rematch

Another question is what weight? Gsp probably doesn't have to cut to get to 170 at this point and Diaz has alchy bloat.

If GSP is going to fight on this event, why not throw a bag of money at Anderson Silva?

I know it's far too late in their careers, considering both are way passed their prime, but it's better late than never.
No its never is better than this late.

I hope Diaz is in significantly better shape than his last outing

Back