Rumored GSP vs Masvidal at UFC 300

This would be stupid but not nearly as stupid as anyone who believes this fight would ever even have a remote chance of happening.

Can you imagine the levels of desperation if this is true?

dana-white-replying-to-any-criticism-to-slap-fighting-by-v0-iordms2dzb8b1.jpg
Wtf is fake account.

Am I fake account

Wow that's some premium grade fertiliser

Fake. At age 42, GSP isn't going to come out of retirement for a fight against a guy with no championship pedigree who was pretty much just one notch above a journeyman LW during the time GSP was the long time UFC WW champion. Masvidal did improve over time and eventually became a contender who got some nice wins and some title fights all of which he lost (dominant losses including brutal KO loss vs. Usman). Masvidal has an MMA record of 35 - 17 which is way too many losses to make this an interesting fight for GSP. I could see GSP coming back for a fight vs. Khabib at WW (171).

Honestly Jorge kind of pissed me off with his fight with Burns. He is so inconsistent. Not to mention a sucker punching coward. I know he's a great fighter and has had several flashes of brilliance but as they say... you're as good as your last fight

GSP has said he isn't involved with 300. Despite all his promotional videos of being in champion shape

This is a dumb idea. I'd love it if GSP had a glorious comeback like the Bisping fight... but that was a pointless fight too. Gsp dined and dashed. Him vs Jorge is a 100% nonsense proposition even at something like 300

Last edited:
Conor vs Gamebred makes more sense. Both guys are degenerate clowns who've been getting clowned in the cage.
Good call. Plus both of them need a win to get back on track and barring a draw, one of the two clowns will get the win and can get a push from the UFC going forward. I would expect for Masvidal to win given his better gas tank and solid boxing ability to stay out of trouble until Conor's gas tank hits "E".

GSP rules out a Nick Diaz fight, says he won’t fight in his 40’s but he’ll cast all that aside to fight Jorge? Yeah, not happening

Last edited:
If GSP didn't want to fight Diaz for money why would he fight Masdival

GSP stated in his last appearance at the UFC presser that it makes no sense for him to fight at the age he is at.

I’d actually be super excited for this. But maybe I’m bias because I just met Jorge Masvidal on Christmas Eve lol. He was super cool! I actually hope this happens!

Back