Guilty Pleasure Music?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol At all these "guilty pleasures". None of these actually seem bad for a guilty pleasure.

Lol At all these "guilty pleasures". None of these actually seem bad for a guilty pleasure.

True. I mean, I haven't seen anything where I was just like damn that's bad. To be fair though music is music. Everyone likes different shit so I don't know if I'd really bag on anyone for their choice in music. I'm not a music snob or anything.

I hate this woman. I heard this song once and it got in my head and now from time to time I have to listen to it 10 or so times or it will remain an earworm.

the redhead dancer on the other hand

I have the full discographies of Katy Perry, Beyonce, Lady Gaga and Rihanna on my iPod and listen to them regularly.

Alright, I guess this is pretty much a guilty a pleasure, my brother played this song for me the first time I heard and I was like "Do you even have balls my man?" But then I heard it more and realized I liked it hahaha.

Makes me feel like a bitch for liking it, but whatever, it's a good song...

I'm also a fan of Madonna... yeah

e3ef23b51359131729d24e8204bb6e1c8f05ab87d49d9ca84a26b9f7e4587b8e.jpg

^Fantastic song.

this is how this thread is done minus the Madonna because she's just one of the best artists that's ever happened.

Most of my music listening is to the various flavors of industrial music, but I have a pandora station dedicated to female lead pop music (katy perry, madonna, brittney spears, lady gaga, kylie minogue, etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back