Gustafsson: 'I will be the king of the world'

That elbow Jones threw in 4th round changed history...

Great fighter but so fucking self entitled. Its like he purchased a batch of free title shot coupons on ebay at some point.

so wait..

is he taking his shot to get with the queen?

queen-elizabeth-1044419.jpg
Not on Sir David Morgan-Hewitt’s watch
Screen_Shot_2018-01-08_at_10.31.48_AM.jpg

This will be JJ's first non Steroid fight and a long lay off? If Gus didn't train in Sweden with no names I'd favor him.

That's what Jack said and he ended up sinking to the bottom of the ocean...

This will be JJ's first non Steroid fight and a long lay off? If Gus didn't train in Sweden with no names I'd favor him.

Sorry, but you are delusional if you think Jones would ever fight clean in the UFC.

Xander- you have went about your business in the correct manner and your evolution has been noticed.Lets not f%#k it up now.
Let's encore this puppy like Alien / Aliens.
#fuckingstoked

Gus. Gus. Gus. Liked you when you were quiet. You don't need to trash talk for a title shot... they just give them to you.

I'm not a religious man, but I've taken up Islam, Christianity and Scientology recently.

I've been murdering, praying, holy ghosting and fasting in the hopes that Gus beats Jones decisively.

He may become a champion of a prize-fighting circus organization, but I'm not sure how that equals "King of the World' level..

I'm not a religious man, but I've taken up Islam, Christianity and Scientology recently.

I've been murdering, praying, holy ghosting and fasting in the hopes that Gus beats Jones decisively.

I want Gustaffson to beat Jones so badly.

Back