• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Crime Guy RNCed on NY subway dies.

Well it sounds to me like you'd fit right in on cell block D. :D

You're acting like it's ok to disregard the law based on our own moral principles but I disagree. The law should consider everyone's rights and be meted out impartially. Manslaughter is a law but you're judging one guy to be the good guy, and the other the bad guy, so just want to overlook the fact that deadly force was never warranted and that the guy was reckless in using a deadly choke to merely subdue someone.

If you are right and the law is wrong, it is 100% acceptable. Like with Gary Plauche.

If you are right and the law is wrong, it is 100% acceptable. Like with Gary Plauche.
That's just a jury going by their feels and not bothering to apply the law. It's different circumstances but the same thing happened in the Emmett Till case and the killers went free.

That's just a jury going by their feels and not bothering to apply the law. It's different circumstances but the same thing happened in the Emmett Till case and the killers went free.

So we are in agreement that courts and juries aren't arbitrators of justice

Look I'm not a lawyer. The jury or the arbitrator make a decision that should be based on the law represented by the court. I'll point out that this is a secular country if what you're implying is that there's a higher power we answer to instead of our government.

Look I'm not a lawyer. The jury or the arbitrator make a decision that should be based on the law represented by the court. I'll point out that this is a secular country if what you're implying is that there's a higher power we answer to instead of our government.

No, YOU are saying their is a higher power. The secular government. I am saying it is not any more of a moral arbitrator than whatever your favorite God is.

My morality is separate from what some dork in Washington writes on paper. Yours should be too.

I agree Neely should have been off the street but his prior behavior isn’t very relevant to what transpired that day unless Penny knew who he was.

Should we leave it up to police on the scene to be the judges? Or, do we let the people/jurors be the judge?
It's relevant because his past, being a criminal who keeps being released, caused the entire situation. To act like average new Yorkers have no clue this is going on and no clue these people are out there is a lie. Did Penny know everything about Neely? No. Did he likely know about the recent subway attacks that continued to go unchecked by the criminal justice system? Almost definitely. Now there's a crazed young man threatening to hurt everyone on a subway, and Penny is well aware of a recent string of unchecked violence. So he stood up and did something the state refused to do. If you want to charge someone charge the judges that kept letting neely go free.

Dystopian hell hole? GTFO here with that bullshit. I see you live in Arizona, have you ever actually been here, have you used the subway?
Yes I have been to New York many many times. I loved it incthe 90s, I was there two months before the towers fell and I have a beautiful photo of my mother, sister and I standing in front of them on a foggy type day. I also have a teacher friend who taught in Harlem not long ago. Harlem was nice when I went, or the people were at least. Are you denying the rise of crime, the exodus from the city, the death of long standing businesses and the absolutely insane drop in foot traffic is dystopian? It's not Mad Max but you're city is heading backwards in time towards the 80s.

Edit: I will even add that the subway or amtrak or whatever from jersey was way worse than NYC 6 years ago when I visited Harlem. Two crazies shouting and pacing in their own drug world and one big racist black man that shoulder checked me in the back of the head when there was a lot of room to walk around the line I was in. The bus in Harlem was a little sketchy after dusk but most people were minding their own business. Bus driver was a cunt though.

Last edited:
I agree Neely should have been off the street but his prior behavior isn’t very relevant to what transpired that day unless Penny knew who he was.

In the moment his criminal record wasn't relevant.

He got on the subway and while it was in motion, meaning everyone was possibly his captive, he threatened everyone with physical violence by yelling he wasn't afraid to go back to jail and he's prepared to serve a life sentence.

Think about that, and that doesn't take into account Neely's history of violently assaulting innocents, including a man and woman in their 60s.

In that circumstance Penny was 100% justified in physically restraining Neely. His death was accidental and Penny's prosecution is purely political.

Go ahead, ask me how its political.

In the moment his criminal record wasn't relevant.

He got on the subway and while it was in motion, meaning everyone was possibly his captive, he threatened everyone with physical violence by yelling he wasn't afraid to go back to jail and he's prepared to serve a life sentence.

Think about that, and that doesn't take into account Neely's history of violently assaulting innocents, including a man and woman in their 60s.

In that circumstance Penny was 100% justified in physically restraining Neely. His death was accidental and Penny's prosecution is purely political.

Go ahead, ask me how its political.
I'll ask so we can have the answer in here. How is it political?

It's relevant because his past, being a criminal who keeps being released, caused the entire situation. To act like average new Yorkers have no clue this is going on and no clue these people are out there is a lie. Did Penny know everything about Neely? No. Did he likely know about the recent subway attacks that continued to go unchecked by the criminal justice system? Almost definitely. Now there's a crazed young man threatening to hurt everyone on a subway, and Penny is well aware of a recent string of unchecked violence. So he stood up and did something the state refused to do. If you want to charge someone charge the judges that kept letting neely go free.

the one who keeps releasing criminals White Privilege George Soros DA Bragg.

This is the same DA that is prosecuting the reckless marine. It will be interesting to see if he lets the marine (criminal) back out on the streets like he has let all the other criminals immediately back out on the streets.

I'll ask so we can have the answer in here. How is it political?

1. Penny was one of three men that restrained Neely. The other two men weren't white... one black & hispanic, and they weren't charged.

The DA obviously wants to play the race card on this case, implying it was racially motivated, completely ignoring the other two men involved.

2. The NYC mayor - "One of our own is dead. A black man, black like me."

In another clip, which I've seen but can't find he mentions his own son's name is Jordan, like Jordan Neely. Personalizing this.

3. The Soros-funded DA, Alvin Bragg, who's also prosecuting Trump, didn't bother to take this case to a Grand Jury, he's taking it straight to trial.

ALVIN-BRAGG-.jpg

A Grand Jury is a necessary step to guage if the general population of the area would be open to put the defendant on trail, and therefore be open to convict. A Grand Jury is an effective time-saver to avoid pointless and expensive prosecutions. But this DA wants the most public trials possible to increase his political profile and chances he could run - and win - the NY Governorship.

For those that want to argue this isn't political, you better have a very convincing argument that counters those points.

BTW, I completely left out the fact the victim is black, the perp is white, and if... blah blah blah... the media wouldn't... blah blah blah... so this is getting 1,000 times the media coverage... blah blah blah.

Back