Crime Guy RNCed on NY subway dies.

Agreed but you have to keep in mind as soon as you engage with these psychos your risk for contracting a communicable disease goes up substantially. These aren't clean and healthy people. The risk isn't about losing the fight its catching some bullshit in the process.
And now millions more of them are just walking across the borders unvetted and unchecked.... I remember when they were shutting our schools and businesses down and firing people for not choosing to take a vaccine that didn't even stop the spread of anything but yet they were still crossing over our Borders.

I think people need to separate the emotion of this case with the law. Hoping the guy gets off is naive, or thinking he shouldn't be charged is pretty crazy. It's like Rittenhouse and the people who made him out to be some crazed murderer/horrible person because of their politics when it was a pretty evident case of self defense.

This is different. Guy is guilty, but looking at the circumstances, I hope he gets the absolute most minimal punishment allowable by law.

And now millions more of them are just walking across the borders unvetted and unchecked.... I remember when they were shutting our schools and businesses down and firing people for not choosing to take a vaccine that didn't even stop the spread of anything but yet they were still crossing over our Borders.
I t is insane the hypocrisy from the left in these regards....Nuts for the vaccine and shutting the economy down....But Migrants are literally bringing MEASELS in the country. No health or background checks, no problem. I just do not understand why we are not vetting any of these folks coming across and just putting them on busses and sending them all over the country.

I t is insane the hypocrisy from the left in these regards....Nuts for the vaccine and shutting the economy down....But Migrants are literally bringing MEASELS in the country. No health or background checks, no problem. I just do not understand why we are not vetting any of these folks coming across and just putting them on busses and sending them all over the country.
Because that would be racist of course. The health and wellbeing of citizens is a secondary concern to the wants and needs to illegal immigrants.

Thanks for the update. I'm really curious how the arguments play out and what Judge's instructions to the jury will be
I think you can find them online.
Might have posted them earlier in this thread.

Thanks for the update. I'm really curious how the arguments play out and what Judge's instructions to the jury will be
I'm guessing something along the lines of "He should not have done that. It was the wrong thing to do."

I think you can find them online.
Might have posted them earlier in this thread.
What? Judges instructions aren’t until closing arguments of the trial and jury goes in for deliberations

That’s the overall law. Judges after the case is presented essentially highlight the critical areas of the law in each case and where priority should be given to the jury. They also expand on areas that are critical to the case, like the judge will give their definition of “reasonably believes” in a more plain English.

In self defense cases, the areas of focus can really affect things.

Unless NY does it differently than other states I’m familiar with and it’s all boilerplate depending on the charges and formal defense?

That’s the overall law. Judges after the case is presented essentially highlight the critical areas of the law in each case and where priority should be given to the jury. They also expand on areas that are critical to the case, like the judge will give their definition of “reasonably believes” in a more plain English.

Unless NY does it differently than other states I’m familiar with and it’s all boilerplate depending on the charges and formal defense?
That’s the jury charge or instructions.

The instruction for that is in there.

The determination of whether a person REASONABLY BELIEVES physical force to be necessary to defend himself/herself [or someone else] from what he/she reasonably believes to be the use or imminent use of physical force by another individual requires the application of a two-part test.4 That test applies to this case in the following way:
First, the defendant must have actually believed that (specify) was using or was about to use physical force against him/her [or someone else], and that the defendant’s own use of physical force was necessary to defend himself/herself [or someone else] from it; and

Second, a “reasonable person” in the defendant’s position, knowing what the defendant knew and being in the same circumstances, would have had those same beliefs.

This one may be more accurate to the case.

This guy Jordan threatened to kill people
I think the only one saying that is Penny. The 'anonymous witness' who confirmed it seemed to evaporate. IIRC Neely's behaviour was threatening, but he came no closer than 6" from anyone and made no specific threats.
Most of these crazy dudes on trains just need a good ass kicking. They are like bullies on the playground, it emboldens them when people put their heads down and say nothing.
Contrary to popular belief getting beaten up does not stop mad/bad people from doing mad/bad behaviour.

I think people need to separate the emotion of this case with the law. Hoping the guy gets off is naive, or thinking he shouldn't be charged is pretty crazy. It's like Rittenhouse and the people who made him out to be some crazed murderer/horrible person because of their politics when it was a pretty evident case of self defense.

This is different. Guy is guilty, but looking at the circumstances, I hope he gets the absolute most minimal punishment allowable by law.
Expect soft on crime liberal NY judges to make an example of him by going with the maximum

Separating their emotion from what laws? If laws were enforced this wouldn't have happened.

People like you are defending a broken system that let a violent criminal onto the street time and time again until a man was forced to handle the danger himself. Neely was threatening to kill and you would still have Penny punished because "its the law". Honestly you can fuck off. Why should the good man have consequence of law when the criminals do not.

Tell us. Do you love the taste of boot or are you a rich white dumbass who has never struggled?

I think the only one saying that is Penny. The 'anonymous witness' who confirmed it seemed to evaporate. IIRC Neely's behaviour was threatening, but he came no closer than 6" from anyone and made no specific threats.

Contrary to popular belief getting beaten up does not stop mad/bad people from doing mad/bad behaviour.
That isn't true, there are witnesses speaking up. One guy named Vasquez was on news today. He is the one that recorded some of it. I can post 12 stories from this year where that exact situation turned violent including some murders. The guy should have never been on the streets.

Back