Had my first child and named him after one of my fav fighters. How do I break it to my wife?

Just have to live with extra screening at all airports but otherwise good and easy to remember name

Islam is a great name if you like to get through TSA faster than anyone else. Esp if you wear the headgear.

All TSA queue's are the same: everyone with an arab name or arab attire is immediately ignored, then everyone who is not white is ignored, then the TSA clowns go pick out hot 22-yr old white girls and normal-looking any-age white guys and screen the fuck out of them. It's been that way for 20 years.

The fastest way through TSA is to declare a firearm. Then you get special treatment, but since no one else is declaring a firearm, it's really fast.

I have an uncle who's middle name is just the letter D. My family was pushing hard for me to do the same <6>

Sorry but Anthony was the name of my deatbeat father who never wanted to meet me but was cool with his 3 other kids. Jokes on him, now he's dead. {<Mcgoat}

I'd never name my son after a bum who ducked Jon Jones <{cruzshake}>

Nobody has guessed it correct yet. He's got a nice strong grip and wiggles out of that swaddle to practice his scrambles. Future champ here bois <goldie>
Give us a clue, what weight division

Fedor Emelianenko Lopez is a wonderful name.

I doubt anyone will piece together the connection.

Don't break it to her.

What are you, some kind of amateur or something?

Anyway if TS cant negotiate his way out of such a simple deception his marriage is doomed.

Islam is a great name if you like to get through TSA faster than anyone else. Esp if you wear the headgear.

All TSA queue's are the same: everyone with an arab name or arab attire is immediately ignored, then everyone who is not white is ignored, then the TSA clowns go pick out hot 22-yr old white girls and normal-looking any-age white guys and screen the fuck out of them. It's been that way for 20 years.

The fastest way through TSA is to declare a firearm. Then you get special treatment, but since no one else is declaring a firearm, it's really fast.
Lol at white people getting flagged and screened. We are talking about TSA not the exit at Walmart in a liberal city!! Pale male and stale supremacy still exists there

What if it’s her best , the one she didn’t tell you about , favorite lover’s name too ?

Just traveled with my pistol for the first time and this is so unbelievably true.

À boy named Jill worked out for someone

Back