International Haiti has collapsed into Cannibalism. Nayib Bukele says he can fix it

I think Haiti should invade Florida.

Like I'm joking but if paramilitarys from Haiti assassinated the US president what do you think US policy would be? We all know what it would be if the shoe was on the other foot. Floridas harboring terrorists who hate our freedom.

The gangs aren't really the problem. How are these people getting expensive guns on that island? Nobody wants to talk about removing the Oligarchs who supply the criminal gangs. Those Oligarchs have connections to the US, Israel and other European countries. They even serve as consuls so they have diplomatic immunity in Haiti.

The gangs aren't really the problem. How are these people getting expensive guns on that island? Nobody wants to talk about removing the Oligarchs who supply the criminal gangs. Those Oligarchs have connections to the US, Israel and other European countries. They even serve as consuls so they have diplomatic immunity in Haiti.
You would be surprised at what Amazon goes through to make its deliveries.

What is scary about the migration of these Haitians is that the women and children get stomped on and it's mainly the young males that get over here. When you see the pics and videos it is some truly scary looking individuals. Not all migrants are the same and it is time we really start to vet who we let in. I know Biden and the Dems want the votes, but what are those votes worth when the cities are over run with convicts from the worlds poorest and dangerous nations? At the very least just let in the women and children and families. Send the young single males back.

This post is an interesting rebuttal to the idea we are a patriarchy.

Chicken_Jamaican-Jerk_pouch-mockup.jpg

Jerk chicken jerky.

I think you're reading different history than I am.

Haiti started paying off the debt in 1825. And they didn't mismanage their economy. The debt payments made it impossible to invest in their economy. It's like me taking your paycheck every week and then claiming that you're mismanaging your household finances. And then there is the central bank portion of the conversation.
Anyhow, they were able to get rid of the debt in 1947. That's a long time to develop above being ruled by cannibal gangs.
Also, they invaded and tried to conquer the DR and got crushed. They invaded the DR with 30,000 soldiers in 1844, so apparently they had money to keep a big, well equipped army. And they used it to prey on a supposedly weaker neighbor.
I call that a mismanagement.

Anyhow, they were able to get rid of the debt in 1947. That's a long time to develop above being ruled by cannibal gangs.
Also, they invaded and tried to conquer the DR and got crushed. They invaded the DR with 30,000 soldiers in 1844, so apparently they had money to keep a big, well equipped army. And they used it to prey on a supposedly weaker neighbor.
It’s pretty crazy to expect any success from an actual slave society from an underdeveloped part of the world. I would say France is responsible for this, but not because of debts but because they created Haiti in the first place.

The reality was much more complex. Perhaps you didn't notice those finely-dressed people are mixed.
So? What difference does that make. It was still run by a White elite who created a caste system where mixed people were treated better than the Black slaves because the Whites were a minority, so they (Whites) needed allies, and they also didn't want the mixed people to ally with the Black people. Mixed people acted as a buffer zone between the Whites and Blacks. The Dominican Republic is racist against Haitians even though the vast majority of Dominicans are mixed. The mixed people see themselves as superior to the unmixed Black Haitians.

Latin America is famous for this kind of caste system where the conquistadores pitted mixed people against unadmixed Amerindians and Blacks. One Example: In Bolivia the Mestizos allied with the White minority to suppress the full-blooded Amerindians.

Invaders often enlist the help of some locals and people they admix with to suppress the masses. The French treating the mixed people better than the Black slaves and giving them some priviledges doesn't change the fact that the society was highly racially stratified. Elite-Dominance models of conquest often require creating such caste systems because the elites are members of a demographic minority.

The founding Afrikaner settler-colonists mixed with non-White women but they still create a racially stratified society with them on top.

Last edited:
So? What difference does that make. It was still run by a White elite who created a caste system where mixed people were treated better than the Black slaves because the Whites were a minority, so they (Whites) needed allies, and they also didn't want the mixed people to ally with the Black people. Mixed people acted as a buffer zone between the Whites and Blacks. The Dominican Republic is racist against Haitians even though the vast majority of Dominicans are mixed. The mixed people see themselves as superior to the unmixed Black Haitians.

Latin America is famous for this kind of caste system where the conquistadores pitted mixed people against unadmixed Amerindians and Blacks. One Example: In Bolivia the Mestizos allied with the White minority to suppress the full-blooded Amerindians.

Invaders often enlist the help of some locals and people they admix with to suppress the masses. The French treating the mixed people better than the Black slaves and giving them some priviledges doesn't change the fact that the society was highly racially stratified. Elite-Dominance models of conquest often require creating such caste systems because the elites are members of a demographic minority.

The founding Afrikaner settler-colonists mixed with non-White women but they still create a racially stratified society with them on top.
You have contorted history to fit your atavistic 'Evil Whites vs Good Darks' narrative like a clown making a balloon animal. People either don't have the patience to scan the thread or a relevant Wikipedia page for 30 seconds before posting, or just don't care about the truth. I'm not going to waste my time engaging with posts like this.

You have contorted history to fit your atavistic 'Evil Whites vs Good Darks' narrative like a clown making a balloon animal. People either don't have the patience to scan the thread or a relevant Wikipedia page for 30 seconds before posting, or just don't care about the truth. I'm not going to waste my time engaging with posts like this.
This is a non-response because you haven't actually rebutted anything. But you had to make this post because I called you out on your gas lighting bullshit, which is nothing but apologism for French imperialism and racial supremacy.

You thought posting a painting of some mixed people having a good time was effective apologism for Haitian slavery. You are delusional if you really think everyone is going to fall for it. Yes you will get some rightwingers to agree with you but don't assume your simpleton apologism is going to get a pass from others.

And on top of that you had to resort to a strawman argument (i.e. "Evil Whites vs Good Darks")

Last edited:
It’s pretty crazy to expect any success from an actual slave society from an underdeveloped part of the world. I would say France is responsible for this, but not because of debts but because they created Haiti in the first place.

The US was a slave society for 60 years longer than Haiti was.

But yeah, the odds were against them because of the way they started. However, the constant interventions from France and the US are major contributors to its present state. No, it was never going to be Switzerland but it could have easily been another Dominican Republic, Trinidad, Bermuda, etc.

finally someone aware of history. I was gonna mention their attempt to conquer DR right, but people were so blindly spewing the French debt bullshit, that I thought why bother.
they conquered DR and drove out all wealthy whites and stole their property. they also drove out the Catholic church and stole their property too. combine that with what they took from the French in Haiti itself - that alone should have paid off a big chunk of their debt.
no, it's not the debt, the French and the US which are the reason why Haiti is a shithole. it is the fact that Haitians are the kind of people who resort to cannibalism in 21st century at a drop of a hat.

Back