• Halloween H20 Twenty Years Later

• Halloween Resurrection

• Rob Zombie's Halloween

• Rob Zombie's Halloween 2

• Halloween '18

• Halloween Kills

• Halloween Ends

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's my favorite Michael after the original. He's actually terrifying again after the disastrous looking masks in 4 and 5

IrBy.gif
Michael-Myers-the-halloween-movies-40381534-500-281.gif
tumblr_n6aljbmU751rp0vkjo1_500.gif
Absolutely! It's my favorite Michael period and favorite mask, even over the original. It's just downright mean and demonic looking.

And the worst ever scene in the series. That kid is old enough to know he actually saw a big dude, breathing heavy with a white mask on in his f'n closet! Then when the same guy busts out of the closet he proceeds to say "fuck this I'm outta here!" Really? Then runs down the stairs by the boyfriend Dave and says "don't go up there Dave! Your gonna get killed!" Again really? Too much to explain how bad this was but, if I was that kid I would know what a human walking in my closet looks like and would be terrified in shock by what I just seen happen." This scene has Kenny Powers input all over it. Ruined the movie for me. Just like how in "Kills" the infamous Myers is in jail for how long? Yet no one in town has a clue what he looks like? Was his mask on the whole time? I hope who ever gets the rights next is a fan and does it right.
When H'18 first came out I bought it on 4K out of habit. Then I was gifted the 4K of HK even though I told everybody I had no interest in ever owning it. I haven't purchased HE yet and I likely never will. I've been thinking about it and I think I might actually sell my copies of H'18/HK. I just have zero interest in ever watching them again. Me owning them doesn't make me feel like my collection is complete. It honestly feels like I'm being unfaithful to the rest of the franchise, because they are such filth.

Damn you Blumhouse trilogy....
loomis-doctor-loomis.gif

When H'18 first came out I bought it on 4K out of habit. Then I was gifted the 4K of HK even though I told everybody I had no interest in ever owning it. I haven't purchased HE yet and I likely never will. I've been thinking about it and I think I might actually sell my copies of H'18/HK. I just have zero interest in ever watching them again. Me owning them doesn't make me feel like my collection is complete. It honestly feels like I'm being unfaithful to the rest of the franchise, because they are such filth.

loomis-doctor-loomis.gif
I hear you on that. I think it was just the let down from the excitement and anticipation of each of the 3 Blumhouse films I had. Each one was more of a disappointment then the prior one. It was like "well H18 wasn't great but, Kills is a can't miss! Well that sucks but Ends has to awesome with a bunch of shit going down." Halfway through Ends I was like Motherfucker! Is this really happening? Who's this dork and where is Michael? Wtf? Did Michael just get bitch made by an emo and JLC? I was legit pissed for a few days. I took it personal. Lol

loomis-doctor-loomis.gif
Unpopular opinion Halloween 4 is only slightly behind the OG Halloween, if not tied as my favorite. That movie freaked me out when I was younger. The scene when the cop and Loomis found Jamie and Rachel, the 4 guys dressed as Michael showed up. And then 3 of them took off when Sheriff Meeker ]ointed the gun at them. As the 4 took off the real Michael was standing in the road. Also Brady should've had that shotgun already loaded. Wtf? Lol

Last edited:
Unpopular opinion Halloween 4 is only slightly behind the OG Halloween, if not tied as my favorite. That movie freaked me out when I was younger. The scene when the cop and Loomis found Jamie and Rachel, the 4 guys dressed as Michael showed up. And then 3 of them took off when Sheriff Meeker ]ointed the gun at them. As the 4 took off the real Michael was standing in the road. Also Brady should've had that shotgun already loaded. Wtf? Lol
H4 is my favorite movie of the entire franchise, even over the original. It's the perfect Halloween movie. Michael is legit scary.

Damn y’all really hating on the newest trilogy. I thought 18 was a good film. As somebody living with PTSD after an attempted murder in my teens I felt Laurie was a relatable and well done character on that level. Had some sick kills, and I like the granddaughter character.

I hated Kills so I can’t defend that.

I loved Ends. The opening was great. How they progressed Corey’s character was nicely done, but I’ll admit I’m probably just a fangirl for him. He’s hot lmao. It’s just stupid that they killed him off. Then again what else were they to do with him? If you set him up as the new antagonist in a new Halloween series I don’t think people would bite.

Damn y’all really hating on the newest trilogy. I thought 18 was a good film. As somebody living with PTSD after an attempted murder in my teens I felt Laurie was a relatable and well done character on that level. Had some sick kills, and I like the granddaughter character.

I hated Kills so I can’t defend that.

I loved Ends. The opening was great. How they progressed Corey’s character was nicely done, but I’ll admit I’m probably just a fangirl for him. He’s hot lmao. It’s just stupid that they killed him off. Then again what else were they to do with him? If you set him up as the new antagonist in a new Halloween series I don’t think people would bite.
Who did PTSD the best.... H20 Laurie, RZH2 Laurie, or H'18 Laurie?

Guests are starting to be released for the H45 convention this fall. Tickets on sale MONDAY!

H45-2023-NickCastle.jpg

H45-2023-DickWarlock.jpg

H45-2023-TommyLeeWallace.jpg

H45-2023-TylerMane.jpg

342975720_1635447186869373_3047668646275898063_n.jpg

....many, many more guests to be announced in the coming days, weeks, and months!

For those who DID like the Blumhouse Trilogy, here's a book for you:
cfcbef26-f679-4645-b5e1-8eca8bd11b66.2c9d16563917d397662bbd85100ea664.jpeg

Halloween: The Official Making of Halloween, Halloween Kills, and Halloween Ends will be released on October 17 - $45

I remember me and a friend got stoned and streamed Halloween Ends and for a good few minutes we were genuinely convinced we clicked the wrong movie because what even the fuck is that opening scene?

And what the fuck kind of way is that to end the trilogy? You do two movies set in the same night, the second one ending with michael myers killing the town people and getting loose again. Instead of going with that and having Laurie go through so much in one night to finally put an end to Michael Myers they decide to skip like an entire year or something and throw in the ridiculous bullshit babysitter arc that was like something from a fever dream disney channel movie

Guests are starting to be released for the H45 convention this fall. Tickets on sale MONDAY!

H45-2023-NickCastle.jpg

H45-2023-DickWarlock.jpg

H45-2023-TylerMane.jpg

....many, many more guests to be announced in the coming days, weeks, and months!

Halloween: The Official Making of Halloween, Halloween Kills, and Halloween Ends will be released on October 17 - $45
My cousin lives close by and is pretty much a lock to go unless something goes wacky with tickets/life, im super jealous but happy for him.

My cousin lives close by and is pretty much a lock to go unless something goes wacky with tickets/life, im super jealous but happy for him.
I went to H40 and had a great time. If there's any possible way you can make it happen, you won't be disappointed.

Supposedly Jamie Lee Curtis is going to be there this year.

Last edited:
I thought @Smokes would get a kick out of this since he's always posing his dolls.
fd53rxy5frva1.jpg

H45-2023-NickCastle.jpg

H45-2023-DickWarlock.jpg

H45-2023-TylerMane.jpg

I have a signed poster from Warlock. One of the coolest nicest mofos around.

Candy apples with razor blades
Dya hup bee gnyowa shay
I remember halloween
Dead leaves churnowoah
A skeleton lies below
I remember halloween

Halloweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Candy apples with razor blades
Dya hup bee gnyowa shay
I remember halloween
Dead leaves churnowoah
A skeleton lies below
I remember halloween

Halloweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
<5>

I hear you on that. I think it was just the let down from the excitement and anticipation of each of the 3 Blumhouse films I had. Each one was more of a disappointment then the prior one. It was like "well H18 wasn't great but, Kills is a can't miss! Well that sucks but Ends has to awesome with a bunch of shit going down." Halfway through Ends I was like Motherfucker! Is this really happening? Who's this dork and where is Michael? Wtf? Did Michael just get bitch made by an emo and JLC? I was legit pissed for a few days. I took it personal. Lol
I had the exact same reaction to "Ends". I was like, am I really watching this? What in the world is going on? The whole thing was absurd. The scene where he punks Michael and takes his mask may be the dumbest thing in cinematic history.

I had the exact same reaction to "Ends". I was like, am I really watching this? What in the world is going on? The whole thing was absurd. The scene where he punks Michael and takes his mask may be the dumbest thing in cinematic history.
This was my reaction when I saw H'18. Then again with Kills. Then again with Ends. It's been an absolute abortion of a trilogy.
<DisgustingHHH>

Back