• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

What? Is that your smoking gun? That they yell that they will kill them? is that it? That is one of the biggest cop out shit arguments anyone can do right now. It might have worked as a heuristic before the war but it has no value at this stage after multiple actions have been taken. The decision tree is already done. There is no probability of result anymore. Israel does the same thing every single day in the media with the exact same rhetoric yet not a peep from you. The only difference is that they are actually moving beyond rhetoric and using action. It's actually worse in their case because they have a functioning society.

Also once again you are using emotional arguments that have no basis in reality to argue for the slaughter of Palestinians.

It's always weird seeing people who have been deployed to war argue so easily for the killing of other people.

No, no, and no.

Has Hamas surrendered and returned the hostages?

Until then, Israel isn't going to let up off the gas and if Trump gets back in the WH?

You ain't seen nothing yet. Not my decision or choice. I'm just a guy telling you how it is.

Hamas has SWORN to kill every last Jew in Israel

Period.

No amount of "BUT THEY'RE GENOCIDING US NOWWWW!" is going to change that. I'm SORRY that so many civilians have become casualties in this war, but Hamas knew full well that once they popped the top off, it was ON.

Once again for the cheap seats...

You DO NOT attack and slaughter people of a country at a PEACE CONCERT being held in your favor, then think "Oh yeah... S'all good." Hamas forced this war and now they're dragging every Palestinian civilian, woman, and child they can with them.

This is all on the hands of Hamas and if they surrender and return the hostages, the WORLD (and that definitely includes me)will not tolerate Israel further attacks by Israel.

No, no, and no.

Until then, Israel isn't going to let up off the gas and if Trump gets back in the WH?

You ain't seen nothing yet. Not my decision or choice. I'm just a guy telling you how it is.

Period.

No amount of "BUT THEY'RE GENOCIDING US NOWWWW!" is going to change that. I'm SORRY that so many civilians have become casualties in this war, but Hamas knew full well that once they popped the top off, it was ON.

You DO NOT attack and slaughter people of a country at a PEACE CONCERT being held in your favor, then think "Oh yeah... S'all good." Hamas forced this war and now they're dragging every Palestinian civilian, woman, and child they can with them.

This is all on the hands of Hamas and if they surrender and return the hostages, the WORLD (and that definitely includes me)will not tolerate Israel further attacks by Israel.
Lol Jesus man get a grip of yourself

You wanna pinpoint the moment where they are getting shot at? Time stamp it please.
I didn't claim anyone was shot in that video, which was released by the IDF.

In concentration camps Nazi soldiers would throw scraps of food into crowds of starving Jews causing them to fight and trample each other.

Israel has been intentionally starving Gazans for months.

That is what this specific video depicts.

Hundreds of Palestinians were left shot thereafter. I can't imagine the IDF including that in their areal footage.

Last edited:
No, no, and no.

Period.

Once again you are arguing emotionally using rhetoric that isn't based in reality. Stop using this "Sworn to kill" argument as if it means anything at this stage. It's irrelevant.

Hamas has stated why they took hostages. They took hostages because they want their children back. Children that are being sexually tortured and dehumanized daily. Hamas even said they would trade hostages for hostages during cease fire talks and Bibi denied them. This is just a stupid point. You use this argument constantly as some sort of smoking gun as if to say taking hostages is the most evil crime in the world. What about the thousands of hostages Israel takes? What about them being mostly kids? What about them getting treated worse than Gitmo prisoners?

You are not a guy telling us how it is. You don't even argue about facts or actions happening on the ground. You also lie through your teeth whenever you can.

Can you prove you ever donated to UNWRA in your life? It's so baffling that you lie like this and never respond to the argument and go off on random tangents about rhetoric.

I understand you went into these Arab countries and brutalised these people but why do you hold such a big grudge where you want to see millions of people dead? Does your hatred run so deep? What these people do to you when you were the actual person invading their countries and killing their family members?

Talking to someone who has served is like talking to an Israeli citizen. It leads nowhere.

Hamas has stated why they took hostages. They took hostages because they want their children back. Children that are being sexually tortured and dehumanized daily. Hamas even said they would trade hostages for hostages during cease fire talks and Bibi denied them. This is just a stupid point. You use this argument constantly as some sort of smoking gun as if to say taking hostages is the most evil crime in the world. What about the thousands of hostages Israel takes? What about them being mostly kids? What about them getting treated worse than Gitmo prisoners?

Fucking bullshit. Man, shut the fuck up. Your propensity for spouting outright lies is second-to-none in this thread.

Israel imprisoning Palestinian children, even in military prisons, isn't up for debate...

Once again you are arguing emotionally using rhetoric that isn't based in reality. Stop using this "Sworn to kill" argument as if it means anything at this stage. It's irrelevant.

You are not a guy telling us how it is. You don't even argue about facts or actions happening on the ground. You also lie through your teeth whenever you can.

Can you prove you ever donated to UNWRA in your life? It's so baffling that you lie like this and never respond to the argument and go off on random tangents about rhetoric.

I understand you went into these Arab countries and brutalised these people but why do you hold such a big grudge where you want to see millions of people dead? Does your hatred run so deep? What these people do to you when you were the actual person invading their countries and killing their family members?

Talking to someone who has served is like talking to an Israeli citizen. It leads nowhere.

Wow.

Everything you've typed is 100% wrong.

The Hamas charter is an incitement to genocide against the Jewish people, it's quite relevant.

It's painfully obvious that Hamas does not care one iota about "the children" so that's a moot point.

Your opinion.

I am not going to doxx myself to some random on the internet. Nice try homie. My yes is my yes and my no is my no. Take it or bounce.

I never deployed to an Arab country, and I've never brutalized anyone. I was in the medical field (pharmacy), and I PERSONALLY cared for people who were trained to kill me. I also cared for their children.

Talking to someone who white knights for a group that rapes women until their legs are broken then spit on the corpses is like talking to the Joker. Kinda terrifying but you know it'll lead to insanity in the end.

Last edited:
Israel imprisoning Palestinian children, even in military prisons, isn't up for debate...

Yeah, because kids would NEVER attack anyone.

It IS a war crime to goad children into attacking people with grenades or make them become suicide bombers.

I'm sorry but it is. Some cultures have NO PROBLEM doing this.

You know what the irony is here?

The woman crying about the child getting killed when she's the one who made him rush forward with a live grenade in the first place.

That's a war crime.

Shin Bet, Jerusalem police thwart terrorist plot coordinated with Hamas in Gaza​

BB1j60cO.img

People with guns attend the funeral of Palestinians killed during an Israeli raid in Far

"The Shin Bet and the Central Unit of the Jerusalem District Police revealed a thwarted terrorist plot on Thursday, planned by two terrorists who coordinated with a Hamas terrorist in Gaza.

An investigation into the two was opened by the two agencies in early February after suspicion was raised of the two individuals who contacted a foreign agent and conspiracy to commit terrorism.

Suspects from Nablus arrested​

One terrorist is a 17-year-old resident of Israel living in Shuafat, in East Jerusalem, who worked alongside his cousin, the second terrorist, who is a 29-year-old Palestinian resident of Nablus. With the assistance of the IDF, the older terrorist was arrested and taken into custody. Both suspects were interrogated, and extending their detention.

The police investigation revealed that the terrorists contacted, on their own initiative, a Hamas operative in the Gaza Strip prior to the outbreak of the Israel-Hamas war.

The minor sought to carry out a terrorist attack, contacting Hamas operatives with the goal of learning how to produce explosive materials. He also searched the Internet for instructions to make bombs and used Telegram to converse with the Hamas operative."

Yes, some kids actually carry out terror attacks. Sickening, but true.

Last edited:
Wow.

Everything you've typed is 100% wrong.

The Hamas charter is an incitement to genocide against the Jewish people, it's quite relevant.

It's painfully obvious that Hamas does not care one iota about "the children" so that's a moot point.

Your opinion.

I am not going to doxx myself to some random on the internet. Nice try homie. My yes is my yes and my no is my no. Take it or bounce.

I never deployed to an Arab country, and I've never brutalized anyone. I was in the medical field (pharmacy), and I PERSONALLY cared for people who were trained to kill me. I also cared for their children.

Talking to someone who white knights for a group that rapes women until their legs are broken then spit on the corpses is like talking to the Joker. Kinda terrifying but you know it'll lead to insanity in the end.

Lol the Hamas charter argument … common man you can do better than that. Look at the scoreboard. You talking about words vs actions. It makes no sense. When a politician from Israel talks about how there’s no difference between Hamas and a Palestinians you act like that doesn’t matter

Back