Hands down dont knee (5 star fight for all the wrong reasons)

Jarl the Sagan

So you wanna be a shitposter
@Yellow
Reaction score
chris-weidman-instagram-fathers-day.jpg

Wrestlers have abused the rules for years to cover for failed shots. Let this be the beginning of a new era where wrestlers are punished for diving at peoples legs confident that if they fail they can just put their hands on the ground and safely turtle. The commissions should keep going and remove all restrictions on knees and kicks to downed opponents.

Didnt Weidman told Rogan he purposely put both hands on the ground so he couldnt be kneed? Well that plan didnt work out against a vet like Gegard.

Agreed TS...for every offense, there needs to be a defense.

Its one of the most glaring flaws in the modern rules and it rarely gets brought up.... It has lead to wrestling being the swiss army knife for success in MMA.

chris-weidman-instagram-fathers-day.jpg

Wrestlers have abused the rules for years to cover for failed shots. Let this be the beginning of a new era where wrestlers are punished for diving at peoples legs confident that if they fail they can just put their hands on the ground and safely turtle. The commissions should keep going and remove all restrictions on knees and kicks to downed opponents.

lets legalise headbutts and eye gouges and see who wins.

Didnt Weidman told Rogan he purposely put both hands on the ground so he couldnt be kneed? Well that plan didnt work out against a vet like Gegard.

CW: Joe I put both my hands on the mat because I knew he couldnt do things to me then.

JR: Well here is the replay where he clearly lifts your hand off of the mat

CW: I just really sorry guys

The part that really goats my scrote is that he knew that if he couldnt continue the fight and it was an illegal knee he would have gotten an easy W. He told the doctor that he couldnt fight, but when Joe Rogan saved the fucking day and went against NY replay rules, his brain was all the sudden like yeah Im good now we can fight. Seriuosly chuck off Whineman you cheap rat. You knew exactly what you were doing and you got caught.

lets legalise headbutts and eye gouges and see who wins.

How is that remotely similar? Why allow headkicks and knees? Why not just adopt the proposed olympic rules?

.....................of course he will appeal.

Back