News Haney vs Ryan García DAZN PPV Golden Boy April 20th @ Barclays

Ryan seems to have really lost it with these ramblings of a madman. It's making it even more intriguing what to expect from him come fight night.

If this is all real and he's not just trying too hard to remain relevant then it's disturbing and he's going to end up in a really bad way.

Still not 100% sure it happens, but.... is Ryan significantly overweight atm?

I reckon Haney is going to KO him, Garcia leaves plenty of openings and someone as good as Haney will find his chin plenty of times I reckon.

Haney is gonna school Garcia and hopefully stop him so I cash in my bet

Ryan seems to have really lost it with these ramblings of a madman. It's making it even more intriguing what to expect from him come fight night.
usually a boxer is a champ or unified champ before the erratic behavior and downfall happens. Ryan seems to be speedrunning his boxing career cause he skipped all the champ shit and seems to be going straight to the mental downfall.

Still unsure if Garcia genuinely unstable or just a massive troll trying to stay in the headlines for this fight? Would be pretty funny if he won bur still picking Haney by UD.

Gracia is going to get knocked out bad.. really bad.

Hoping Haney knocks the guy all the way around the dial so that he wakes up fresh as if from some bad dream - 'Oh Hi Guys! What the heck's been happening ??".

If that dont work, perhaps a Priest.

He's hamming it up and causing noise but its risky, totally uncensoring yourself.

aaaaaand he missed weight.

there goes the "he's only acting crazy to throw people off" angle.

The people who kept insisting that this is all trolling were hilarious.

First off, it's not a real strategy if you're announcing to the world that you're trying to provoke a response.

Secondly, Haney wasn't triggered by any of this. He just came off as mildly annoyed when he was face-to-face with Ryan and mostly ignored him after he started his camp.

Tank let Ryan slide on their bet. Haney collected $1.5 million without having to throw a punch.

The people who kept insisting that this is all trolling were hilarious.

First off, it's not a real strategy if you're announcing to the world that you're trying to provoke a response.

Secondly, Haney wasn't triggered by any of this. He just came off as mildly annoyed when he was face-to-face with Ryan and mostly ignored him after he started his camp.
i think a lot of people dont really know what someone having a mental breakdown looks like. its been glamourized and cheapened by Hollywood and social media. ive been in the presence of someone having a break over the course of a few weeks and it was not pretty. dude had all his possessions in giant black garbage bags and kept trying to get free oxycodone from the hospital at the university i went to.
i think Garcia will regret this deeply in a few years time.

Back