Hardest shots that didn't result in a KO?

t8vjhi.jpg

Ali ate some bombs in that fight, probably contributed to his Parkinson's getting worse.

Condit ate a lot of big overhand rights from woodley, before gets the knee fucked up

Leben was nearly indestructible back then. Martin hit him with another huge overhand right immediately after that and Leben went on to KO him about 2 seconds later.

Zombie Leben was the most dangerous Leben.

that kick that ko'd munoz while covering...

Lyoto_Machida_vs._Gegard_Mousasi_3.gif

I tried finding a gif before but no luck. Just shortly before Shogun knocked Lyoto out, Lyoto countered a leg kick with a bomb that would have knocked most guys out, Shogun barely seemed fazed.

Marcus Cedenblad took a nasty front kick at the weekend and got right back up.

This is a Stephens/RDA level uppercut. Can't believe Aldo was able to hurt Chad just seconds after that. Both guys showed crazy chin.

Chad%2BMendes%2BUppercuts%2BJose%2BAldo%2BUFC%2B179.gif

Surprised Timmehs head didn't explode in vs. AA II.

Not that I know of. Manhoef came awfully close though.

Melvin_Manhoef_vs_Mark_Hunt.gif
XD did you not look at the gif before you posted it? I'm sorry, but Hunt was blatantly finished. His hands were down, he was limp, his eyes were all glazed over like donuts; he was ready for the morgue.

After moose 10-8 hall in first , got sloppy at beginning of second and actually ran right into a hall spinning kick to button then hall followed up with flying knee to button of Mousasi and no ko (tko)- Gegard was actually trying to make it back to knee but hall was smart as he kept hitting him right after left and got tko. GEGARD chin is titanium.

That was such a sweet shot. Diaz was in trouble too before the combo that led to that punch. Crowd (and me) went insane.

this is a good watch btw:

3:40

for those who don't want to go through 5 retarded questions & answers

Aside from possibly slipping into a coma, I'd possibly prefer to go out, than face this agony.

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Glad this wasn't any worse.

Aside from possibly slipping into a coma, I'd possibly prefer to go out, than face this agony.

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Glad this wasn't any worse.
And I thought it CAN'T get any worse

Back