Elections Harris will beat DeSantis

Thats just not true. On dem underground you can't even post if you're not a dem. But daily they talk about DeSantis. Every single day. You don't think DeSantis is well known after being the first to open his state during covid?

Nope.

Who did they poll? Dead people? Does anyone on here really believe this poll?
She's in charge of the border and hasn't been there. What has she done? Where has she been? She was first to drop out of the race for president because her polling was the lowest.
Now she can beat the most popular governor where everyone is moving because of his policies? Yeah I don't buy it.

You misunderstood. It's that she'd beat him off... <BC1>

Ron should feel bad, if true. I’d like to see their actual report, though. I saw he ‘narrowly’ defeats Trump in a leadership contest too, which is even sadder.

Sometimes we overestimate politicians. I mean, Ron is big online, but a huge swath of the country doesn’t care about him.
Who wants another vindictive prick in the WH? He looks like the kind of guy that would block funds to blue states that don't support him the way Trump did. Let Biden stop all Federal funds to Florida and let's see how much Ron would whine about it.

Once they did the first debate Harris would be dead in the water, so it wouldn't matter much.

Who did they poll? Dead people?

yeah, probably all those dead people who voted for brandon.

and besides, even if harris lost, the ghost of hugo chavez would flip that magic switch at midnight and fire up those pesky italian space lasers and switch all of those red votes to blue, ain't that right, ya election fraud flat-earther?

Doesn't matter. The Rock will beat both of them.

the people's president will electrify the nation. it doesn't even matter what their name is, the rock will layeth the smacketh down on any pie eating jabroni who darfes to run against him.

The Rock is no rock. He will just be pc and blow with the wind

you run around here looking like a big, fat bowl of fruity pebbles. know your role and shut your mouth!

yeah, probably all those dead people who voted for brandon.

and besides, even if harris lost, the ghost of hugo chavez would flip that magic switch at midnight and fire up those pesky italian space lasers and switch all of those red votes to blue, ain't that right, ya election fraud flat-earther?
You run around in every topic with this same old BS trying to derail every topic. Yet you accuse others of doing this.
Lol mods let you get away with murder.
Do it again and I'll report you.

the people's president will electrify the nation. it doesn't even matter what their name is, the rock will layeth the smacketh down on any pie eating jabroni who darfes to run against him.

you run around here looking like a big, fat bowl of fruity pebbles. know your role and shut your mouth!
The Rock wants to be liked in Hollywood and the entertainment industry. He will blow with the wind, whichever way the leftist winds blow

You're one to talk. You just told everyone how fat you are in the covid topic. Lol this guy.

Believe it or not, most people don't know who the governor of their own state is, let alone Florida.

As much as the right fetishes celebrity and yearns to cultivate their own, DeSantis is still pretty much an unknown in the bigger picture at this point in time.
Oh yea unknown Biden has talked about him more then any other governor. Newsom has been talking about him a lot also.

https://www.politico.com/states/flo...s-media-for-hysteria-over-covid-surge-1389404
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/02/09/politics/joe-biden-ron-desantis-2024/index.html

You run around in every topic with this same old BS trying to derail every topic. Yet you accuse others of doing this.
Lol mods let you get away with murder.
Do it again and I'll report you.

so you don't think these polls are rigged, just like your election?

You're one to talk. You just told everyone how fat you are in the covid topic. Lol this guy.

a tad bit overweight. thats not exactly being fat. well maybe it is to the rest of the sherbros who are all 6'7 and 300 pounds of solid muscle!

so you don't think these polls are rigged, just like your election?
Again, you want to post about election fraud or lack of do it in one of the many election fraud topics.
Why does it seem like you're ways drunk? Oh that's right you said so in the covid topic. Makes sense now.

Back